Sorin

Marth took the blow from both husks but brushed them off and decapitated the nearest Husk, while sticking close to Ace, back to back. I've got you

*Isabelle uses her Physic and the healing bubble circles around refreshing him. She then readies her Elfire tome for the next phase.*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Oh, darling, if you want to RESTRAIN ME…"

"You hate chains and ropes."

"Hush, I might make an exception."

"Dear, don't."

---

*hugs back* "It's going to be okay. I'm sure you'll be okay. Even if things are painful now, I'm sure they'll be a day where you'll no longer be in pain, and someone will smile at you and say 'welcome home'."

"O-Oh G-Goddesses above, don't tempt me, Phoibus!" she said in a harried, hushed tone, before pulling back her magic for a moment to look Kat over. "I don't want to hold on you too long... it's still magic and magic is crazy. Um. How do you feel? E-Er, physically, that is."

"... She's alive still. Where I'm going, she won't be there but... I - I won't be alone... they're all... dying. I-It's an age of ice and whispering snow and the voices... the voices tell me to freeze the world before it freezes me..."

*Isabelle uses her Physic and the healing bubble circles around him refreshing him. She then uses Elfire at the next Dusk making it crumble to the ground.*

(You can't heal and attack, Aya, for the purposes of turns/phases)

(Also, Poly, was that a kill or just a wound?)

"O-Oh G-Goddesses above, don't tempt me, Phoibus!" she said in a harried, hushed tone, before pulling back her magic for a moment to look Kat over. "I don't want to hold on you too long... it's still magic and magic is crazy. Um. How do you feel? E-Er, physically, that is."

"... She's alive still. Where I'm going, she won't be there but... I - I won't be alone... they're all... dying. I-It's an age of ice and whispering snow and the voices... the voices tell me to freeze the world before it freezes me..."

"Oh, but I LOVE to tempt you."

"If you can get him to shut up, then between Yuffie and you, I'm just fine."

---

"It's okay. I'll keep you warm until you have to go away. See? I'll keep hugging you and keeping you warm until then."

Edited by Aqua

Alicia: "Poly, be careful. You're injured."

"No more than you."

Meanwhile, as the skirmish raged on, Cassandra had removed her shoes and was sitting on Dan's bed, skimming through the letter he left behind.

(Oh yeah. Turn based. ...And fixed.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

ENEMY PHASE

6 enemies remaining.

Anna Husk #1 hit Duck for 14 damage!

Anna Husk #2 missed.

Anna Husk #3 hit Alicia for 13 damage!

Anna Husk #4 missed.

Anna Husk #5 missed.

Anna Husk #6 used MIracle and survived with 1 HP.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Duck: 14

Alicia: 13

TURN THREE: PLAYER PHASE

Isabelle: It's way out of my league. Does anyone have Fortify?

*Uses the Elfire at the husk missing it in the process as it charged at blinding speed striking down initiating a blow to me for 20HP of damage.*

Edited by Dark_Huntress

ENEMY PHASE

6 enemies remaining.

Anna Husk #2 missed.

Anna Husk #4 missed.

Anna Husk #5 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Alicia winced at her injuries before killing another husk with Micaiah's Pyre and using Galeforce to pair up Poly to keep him safe until his wounds could be healed, as Lifetaker healed her 50% wounds. It seemed fitting death of enemies wound mend her wounds, after all she was the Judge of Souls.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Isabelle: Um...some assistance.

*As I get surrounded by three husks, but Renewal restores me to the plane.*

Isabelle: *cough* *cough* I only can have renewal while I am my true persona.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

The total damage section is just to calculate all the damage due to one person in a turn.

... Keeping track of everyone's HP would be SOMETHING else.

(Also, Poly, was that a kill or just a wound?)

"Oh, but I LOVE to tempt you."

"If you can get him to shut up, then between Yuffie and you, I'm just fine."

---

"It's okay. I'll keep you warm until you have to go away. See? I'll keep hugging you and keeping you warm until then."

"I - I KNOW you do... you're kinda insufferable but you're also amazing so it makes up for it by... a lot." Aimee said, giggling before turning back to Kat quickly. "Oh! You sure? I - I mean, I really DON'T want to hurt you on accident..."

"P-Please..." Marceline breathed, her body wracked with silent sobs as she clung to her, twisting her fingers into the other girl's hair. "I - I don't want to die... n-not like that..."

ENEMY PHASE

6 enemies remaining.

Anna Husk #2 missed.

Anna Husk #4 missed.

Anna Husk #5 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

There werent many left. Duck just took out one and now that makes.... five? Then I noticed Isabelle who was surrounded. Ace, lets help her out!

As I said that, I paired up with Ace.

(Since Ace has Galeforce, does this mean she can control both paired units?Or is it, I fight alongside her and regain control whenever she switches? )

Edited by Hero-King

The total damage section is just to calculate all the damage due to one person in a turn.

... Keeping track of everyone's HP would be SOMETHING else.

"I - I KNOW you do... you're kinda insufferable but you're also amazing so it makes up for it by... a lot." Aimee said, giggling before turning back to Kat quickly. "Oh! You sure? I - I mean, I really DON'T want to hurt you on accident..."

"P-Please..." Marceline breathed, her body wracked with silent sobs as she clung to her, twisting her fingers into the other girl's hair. "I - I don't want to die... n-not like that..."

"Positive. It's kinda hard to kill either of us. Phoibus, you remember the bear incident."

"Which one? The one where I got mauled or the one where the mama bear was convinced I was her cub for some reason."

"The first. Though that second one was funny."

"For you, maybe."

---

"It's okay. You just tell me what I can do to make it better, and I will."

Isabelle(Thinks): I would teleport away, but it isn't yet turn 4 Player Phase.

*The husks brandish their claws.*

There werent many left. Duck just took out one and now that makes.... five? Then I noticed Isabelle who was surrounded. Ace, lets help her out!

As I said that, I paired up with Ace.

(Since Ace has Galeforce, does this mean she can control both paired units? Just out of curiosity)

Ace: "Yeah, let's help Isabelle out!" *Crits a husk with Katarina's Bolt, then moves so Marth can kill one*

"Positive. It's kinda hard to kill either of us. Phoibus, you remember the bear incident."

"Which one? The one where I got mauled or the one where the mama bear was convinced I was her cub for some reason."

"The first. Though that second one was funny."

"For you, maybe."

---

"It's okay. You just tell me what I can do to make it better, and I will."

(Do I wait until Phobius leaves and then come and talk about villain whereabouts?)

Ace: "Yeah, let's help Isabelle out!" *Crits a husk with Katarina's Bolt, then moves so Marth can kill one*

After Ace's killing of a husk from a distance , I critted a nearby Husk with Falchion, which cut it in two from the head down. Hey, do be more careful okay Isabelle?. Looking back at Ace Looks like theres only a few left

After Ace's killing of a husk from a distance , I critted a nearby Husk with Falchion, which cut it in two from the head down. Hey, do be more careful okay Isabelle?. Looking back at Ace Looks like theres only a few left

Isabelle: Right. These things are getting smarter with our tactics.

(Do I wait until Phobius leaves and then come and talk about villain whereabouts?)

(You can come whenever. If you want to wait until Phoibus leaves, I'll have him leave soon.)

Ace: "Yeah, three left to kill. We can do this!"