• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

ENEMY PHASE

3 enemies remaining.

... Make that 4.

INCOMING BOSS: Anna Marceline

"It's not over until the curtain falls... and I don't believe I've called for the end. At all."

HP: 80

Skills: Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Movement +1, Limit Breaker, Luna

Weapon: Eirika's Blade

Anna Husk #1 missed.

Anna Husk #2 hit Poly for 13 damage!

Anna Husk #3 missed.

Anna Marceline hits Marth for 26 damage twice.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Poly: 15

Marth: 52

TURN FOUR: PLAYER PHASE

ENEMY PHASE

3 enemies remaining.

... Make that 4.

"It's not over until the curtain falls... and I don't believe I've called for the end. At all."

Anna Husk #1 missed.

Anna Husk #3 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

​*sitting on the sidelines, watching* "She said… she wanted to fight, and for me to sit here until it was all over. Who is she fighting? I… know them, I think? I can't… think of the names… but they're… warm and familiar. Yes, I know them. I've just… forgotten their names, like I did mine." *glances at her hands* "She was so scared. What frightened her so badly? And who… would be cruel enough to do it to her?"

---

"Okay, I'm off." *kisses Kat's cheek and Aimee's nose* "Fare thee well!" *walks off*

ENEMY PHASE

3 enemies remaining.

... Make that 4.

Anna Husk #1 missed.

Anna Husk #3 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace: "There's the boss, an Anna. Three husks and her left. And Poly could use some major healing."

Alicia: *to Poly* "Yes, stay behind me please. I'll face her myself...no, we'll end her together!"

Edited by Ace Tactician

*twirls his sword* "Got it. Oi, Ace! Marth! Isabelle! You three able to take care of this while we get the commander?"

Ace: "That shouldn't be a problem. Between the three of us here, we can take on these husks no problem!"

*pushes herself up with a sigh* "Ugh… what a mess. Never thought I'd be a waterworks drama queen."

---

​"Why does she fight? Why can't she just… come with us? Surely… there's a way we can all just get along, right?"

---

​"Huh? That's…" *almost goes to Klotho, but then remembers their last encounter and checks the action* "I… shouldn't see her. …Damn it, that thought shouldn't HURT." *leaves the area*

Edited by Aqua

Leading the charge to the Anna Commander, Alicia held her Micaiah's Pyre tome in hand and faced the Anna Commander. The surrounding area calming down after the chaos from the attacks subsiding. It was almost calm, so what was wrong with Klotho? Why was she standing there? Those were Alicia's thoughts before attacking the Anna Commander, Anna Marceline with Micaiah's Pyre twice, out of her attack range. Anna Marceline was one hit away from defeat, "Do it now, Poly. FINISH HER OFF!" Alicia shouted, praying this blow would indeed end her.

*raises his sword, pointing it straight at Marceline* "Time for the showdown!" *Luna CRIT*

​"…" *stumbles over to Marceline and sits beside her as she falls* "Marceline. Marceline. Marceline. Marceline. Marceline."

"Right, she's crazy." *looks at the sword in his hand and gives it to Klotho* "Here. This belonged to Phoibus. I think you should keep it... maybe it'll keep you happy."

"Right, she's crazy." *looks at the sword in his hand and gives it to Klotho* "Here. This belonged to Phoibus. I think you should keep it... maybe it'll keep you happy."

"Marceline. Marceline."

ENEMY PHASE

3 enemies remaining.

... Make that 4.

Anna Husk #1 missed.

Anna Husk #3 missed.

TOTAL DAMAGE:

Ace: "That shouldn't be a problem. Between the three of us here, we can take on these husks no problem!"

Suddenly the commander had made her appearance and looked as though she was targeting Ace. With no time to think, I had pushed myself into the direction of the attack an took the grunt of both of them, stumbling on one knee afterwards. Gah.... I'm... okay.. I think. You take lead now. There's only a few left. Soon afterwards, Alicia and Poly defeated her, leaving only the husks. Even though these are only husks.... I'll.. hold off on this one. *Uses Falchion to heal 20 damage*

​"…" *stumbles over to Marceline and sits beside her as she falls* "Marceline. Marceline. Marceline. Marceline. Marceline."

The magic hurt enough. It hurt, it hurt, it hurt, felt like hot razors on her skin and burned from the inside out and it made her double over, the pain all too quick to sweep over her and render her helpless.

And finally, when she thought it was too much, when she wanted to dig her own blade into her heart and end it, he did it for her. The blood spilled out, all reds and purples and it felt so nice. It was better than having your mind bled out of you, until your thoughts are panicked and then they're not yours and then they're silent.

She feels herself hit the ground, she feels the traces of her life leave her, she hears her name, and her name is the sweetest melody she's ever heard from the girl with the broken stare.

And then she hears it again but it's not her, it's...

"Thessy..." The girl with the kinked curls and the quiet, forgetful voice. The one who never spoke. She was there, in front of her, her curls dancing in front of her eyes and she was smiling.

By the Goddess... Theresa never smiled. "Are.... you... happy there?"

Theresa smiled only wider and grabbed her hand, ready to take her, and she closed her eyes and left.

And she was smiling too.

Finally.

BOSS DEFEATED.

Ace wasted no time casting Katarina's Bolt on one husk, killing it, and then killing another one. Leaving one left that Marth was holding off.

Alicia had forgotten she wasn't supposed to train, or fight for that matter until she was able to. The fatigue from the battle came in a sudden wave and she ended up passing out into slumber onto the ground, still holding her tome.

Ace: "Looks like you're going to have to carry Sis back, Poly. The fight tired her out."

The magic hurt enough. It hurt, it hurt, it hurt, felt like hot razors on her skin and burned from the inside out and it made her double over, the pain all too quick to sweep over her and render her helpless.

And finally, when she thought it was too much, when she wanted to dig her own blade into her heart and end it, he did it for her. The blood spilled out, all reds and purples and it felt so nice. It was better than having your mind bled out of you, until your thoughts are panicked and then they're not yours and then they're silent.

She feels herself hit the ground, she feels the traces of her life leave her, she hears her name, and her name is the sweetest melody she's ever heard from the girl with the broken stare.

And then she hears it again but it's not her, it's...

"Thessy..." The girl with the kinked curls and the quiet, forgetful voice. The one who never spoke. She was there, in front of her, her curls dancing in front of her eyes and she was smiling.

By the Goddess... Theresa never smiled. "Are.... you... happy there?"

Theresa smiled only wider and grabbed her hand, ready to take her, and she closed her eyes and left.

And she was smiling too.

Finally.

BOSS DEFEATED.

​"Marceline." *crying* "There. Now… now I won't forget. I won't forget your name." *pushes herself up and clumsily picks up Anna Marceline to carry her away from the battlefield. Once there, she found a little spot by the sea and painstakingly digs a grave for her. Dirt gets into scratches in her hands and wounds she doesn't quite remember getting break open to cry, just as she is. But soon, she has the grave deep enough and she carefully places Marceline in the grave and covers her up, singing the song Marceline was singing earlier* "Sorry, I don't treat you as a goddess… is that what you want me to do? Sorry, I don't treat you like you're perfect… like all your little loyal subjects do..."

Edited by Aqua

​*still crying, she tries to rub the tears away, only getting dirt and blood smudged on her face* "Oh… her…" *stumbles up, back to where they'd talked, hugged, and picks up the guitar* "…" *returns and sets the guitar next to the grave, before using her hair tie to tie a couple of branches into a marker* "There… now… now someone will know you're here, Marceline. And… and you can keep playing, in that warm place you went. Marceline, Marceline. I'll… I'll NEVER forget your name."

Edited by Aqua

*twirls his sword* "Got it. Oi, Ace! Marth! Isabelle! You three able to take care of this while we get the commander?"

(Oh. Sorry, I was cooking mom dinner for her. She still can't do it herself yet.)

-----

*Isabelle was being careful concerning the others as she snapped her nails and that her hair turned brown and that her pink Sage robe appeared over her black leather outfit and then teleported away to the village during the next turn to warn the civilians of an oncoming attack of the Anna's being at work here. The civilians have fled; and, or shut their doors.*

Edited by Dark_Huntress