Sorin

So you felt it also?

Ace: "Yes, unnatural, evil, monsterous. Like an evil creature has returned. ....No, it can't be. I'll inform everyone at once!"

Alicia meanwhile: "Something doesn't feel right..."

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"And now it is time..."

Dan lay on the ground, unable to move. He wasn't able to process what was happening. His mind was completely blank from the separation.

"Hmph! And I suppose I should take you as well. You are in fact one of them. The LEAST I could do is to let you die with them..." He took Dan as well as all his belongings in his hand, and flew off until he reached the boat. "DREAMERS! Your end is here!" He landed and threw Dan to the ground. "Now come and face your demise! Or are you such cowardly beings that you shall not face your god!?"

"And now it is time..."

Dan lay on the ground, unable to move. He wasn't able to process what was happening. His mind was completely blank from the separation.

"Hmph! And I suppose I should take you as well. You are in fact one of them. The LEAST I could do is to let you die with them..." He took Dan as well as all his belongings in his hand, and flew off until he reached the boat. "DREAMERS! Your end is here!" He landed and threw Dan to the ground. "Now come and face your demise! Or are you such cowardly beings that you shall not face your god!?"

"Loptyr... You are the start of my families' struggles. Its time I repaid you."

"Are we being... invaded? Well, it would be best if I went to assist the others." Yuffie gathered up his supplies, and headed up to join the others.

"By the Goddess, it's a dragon!" He turned to the others. "Please tell me we, and by we, I mean the people with swords and spears and whatnot, can kill it! Because I don't really think too highly of our chances otherwise!"

Edited by YayForYuffie

Hearing a thunderous cry from outside, Dusk loosened his grip on Kat and pulled back slightly. "That doesn't sound good... Guess I can't stay with you right now..."

"Okay."

"Loptyr... You are the start of my families' struggles. Its time I repaid you."

"HAH! I have no memory nor qualms with whatever family YOU have, little one. But if you wish to test your mettle against me, the come forth!"

"Overly dramatic idiot attacking us?"

"Ah...I know you. You've been on the mind of my vessel for some time now! But it matters not. I will destroy you all the same!"

"Okay."

Kissing her forehead, he rose up and quickly left the room, grabbing his weaponry off the floor as he walked past them. Emerging outside, he saw... Oh crap, that was a dragon. "Uh... Hey"

Kissing her forehead, he rose up and quickly left the room, grabbing his weaponry off the floor as he walked past them. Emerging outside, he saw... Oh crap, that was a dragon. "Uh... Hey"

"...Well...you're the first to not say some stupid line when you see me. I like that...shame you have to die."

"Ah...I know you. You've been on the mind of my vessel for some time now! But it matters not. I will destroy you all the same!"

"Whoo. Can I go now?"

"HAH! I have no memory nor qualms with whatever family YOU have, little one. But if you wish to test your mettle against me, the come forth!"

So.... you are the one that they call Loptyr . I expected nothing less to create such a tremor*unsheathing Falchion*

Edited by Hero-King

"That's fine. Just know you made me who I am, but I'm still going to destroy you."

"Whoo. Can I go now?"

"Now I see why my vessel saw you as irritating..."

"Likewise. For a dragon, you seem pretty chill"

"Hmph..."

So.... you are the one that they call Loptyr . I expected nothing less to create such a tremor*unsheathing Falchion*

"And you're the young prince with Naga's fang? HAH!"

"And it seems you do not care for my vessel? Expected. Since he's such a WASTE! I was BOUND to this child! BOUND TO HIM! And all he wanted was to kill the big tough man that killed his mommy and daddy." He scoffed. "All he had to do was obtain SOULS for me! SIMPLE SOULS! And what did he do? He sat around like a little BITCH! Complaining that HE suffered! How do you think I felt being attached to him! But...it was through him that I was revived, so I can't be too hard. Perhaps I should kill him first?" As he spoke, he turned his head and began to breathe in. Instantly, he released a blast of dark breathe at Dan.

"Now I see why my vessel saw you as irritating..."

"Hmph..."

"And you're the young prince with Naga's fang? HAH!"

"And it seems you do not care for my vessel? Expected. Since he's such a WASTE! I was BOUND to this child! BOUND TO HIM! And all he wanted was to kill the big tough man that killed his mommy and daddy." He scoffed. "All he had to do was obtain SOULS for me! SIMPLE SOULS! And what did he do? He sat around like a little BITCH! Complaining that HE suffered! How do you think I felt being attached to him! But...it was through him that I was revived, so I can't be too hard. Perhaps I should kill him first?" As he spoke, he turned his head and began to breathe in. Instantly, he released a blast of dark breathe at Dan.

​"Like I care about the loud guy who came without even knocking…" *bursts forward and shields Dan from the blast* "Bastard. I guess that's the only way you can kill a person. Can't take anyone who's actually fighting. What? Too scared? Too weak? I bet it's both. Bluster like yours always seems to hide a coward's heart."

Edited by Aqua

As he watched the dragon prepare himself to burn Dan, Dusk couldn't really do anything. This way, an eyesore of his was gone, so he couldn't complain. However, the dragon was a threat to the other Dreamers. Taking out his killer bow, he stared at Loptyr's cold eyes. "Whenever you're rea-" He forced himself to cut his sentence when he witnessed Klotho shielding Dan from the blast. "... Oh for Naga's sake. KLOTHO!"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Okay, I do not approve of this proximity to a DRAGON!" Yuffie used his Rescue Staff to bring Klotho and Dan over to him. He was shocked that Klotho hadn't been incinerated. Maybe this dragon wasn't as strong as they thought...

"SELF PRESERVATION, PEOPLE. Use it please!" He then began healing Klotho with his Mend Staff.

Edited by YayForYuffie

*suffering from burns and lacerations, but is somehow still standing like she's not hurt at all* "Bah, I didn't even feel it. I'm just fine… whoever you are. Healer person. Sorry, still don't remember names."