Sorin

As Cassandra was jolted out of her stupor by a chorus of loud roars, she ran outside with her Peshkatz, Wind Sword and Regal Blade to find the massive dragon, Loptyr, standing before her. She let out a quiet squeak of fear before running to the side. "Oh gods..." She said to herself, taking another look at the massive beast who, to her knowledge, hadn't noticed her yet. "How am I going to do anything to that beast?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

As Cassandra was jolted out of her stupor by a chorus of loud roars, she ran outside with her Peshkatz, Wind Sword and Regal Blade to find the massive dragon, Loptyr, standing before her. She let out a quiet squeak of fear before running to the side. "Oh gods..." She said to herself, taking another look at the massive beast who, to her knowledge, hadn't noticed her yet. "How am I going to do anything to that beast?"

''Ah...You... You are the woman that that child fell for. Hmmmm... what to do... what to do...''

''Ah...You... You are the woman that that child fell for. Hmmmm... what to do... what to do...''

"I don't know. Laugh and boast empty words again?"

Edited by Aqua

"Owww... Gladly..." Yuffie limped towards Hero-King.

"Hi. Ow, this stings. I'll cover you. Unrelated note, when was the last time we talked? It - ow - feels like forever ago."

Hm... I'm not sure actually, but I'm sure we'll have more time to speak once we make it out alive.

"Cass, stay by me. We just have to get through his Dragonskin."

Cassandra was caught off guard by the dragon's words. "Sorin, he knows about Dan, and his... feelings for me." She told him, very wired up by what she had just heard. "Do you have any idea as to why that is? Please... if you know, tell me."

Cassandra was caught off guard by the dragon's words. "Sorin, he knows about Dan, and his... feelings for me." She told him, very wired up by what she had just heard. "Do you have any idea as to why that is? Please... if you know, tell me."

"...Loptyr came out of Dan. He is what has been inside him all this time..."

''Hmph...only a single attack? Do I truely scare you that easily? Well, if you shall not take the initiative...THEN I WILL!'' Attacks Klotho. Ignis activates! 65 damage.

"That didn't hurt." *burned and bleeding badly, but standing tall* "Nice try, though." *shoots him in the eye*

*Isabelle uses Physic on Yuffie behind HK.*

*Staff rank has increased to A*

Isabelle: Klohto is going to need to be put behind someone. Quick. Find a Fortify!!!!

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"...Loptyr came out of Dan. He is what has been inside him all this time..."

Cassandra let out a horrified gasp at the revelation. That... thing... that monster... was inside Dan the whole time? "No... no, it can't... I... I won't... I can't..." She didn't even try and get out anything more, instead slowly stumbling into Loptyr's view. 'I don't have a clue what to do... maybe he'll free Dan from his pain... if he takes me instead...' She thought, slowly stretching her arms out and dropping the Wind Sword that she held in her hand, watching wordlessly as it clattered to the ground.

Edited by Polydeuces

''Well now...aren't you just a cute little doll?''

"Bite me."

*Isabelle uses Physic on Yuffie behind HK.*

*Staff rank has increased to A*

Isabelle: Klohto is going to need to be put behind someone. Quick. Find a Fortify!!!!

"I'm fine."

"Klotho, we're pairing up. Don't care if you don't like it."

"I'd really rather not." *moves away from him, looking for a better angle to shoot*

Cassandra let out a horrified gasp at the revelation. That... thing... that monster... was inside Dan the whole time? "No... no, it can't... I... I won't... I can't..." She didn't even try and get out anything more, instead slowly stumbling into Loptyr's view. 'I don't have a clue what to do... maybe he'll free Dan from his pain... if he takes me instead...' She thought, slowly stretching her arms out and dropping the Wind Sword that she held in her hand, watching wordlessly as it clattered to the ground.

''You dare drop your weapon against me? Or do you surrender?''

''C-c....Cass...andra.....''

"Isabelle, why the hell didn't you heal Klotho!?" Yuffie was livid.

"I'm fine."

Isabelle: Ok. If you say so, Klohto. But...quick. Find a Fortify.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

''You dare drop your weapon against me? Or do you surrender?''

''C-c....Cass...andra.....''

​"…" *moving towards Cassandra*

"Well, I'd rather you not die. You don't have to be a lone wolf all the time."

"I'm fine."

Isabelle: Ok. But...quick. Find a Fortify.

"I don't know where one is. No one uses them."

"The hell? Cass, he'll kill you!"