• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I don't know where one is. No one uses them."

Isabelle: I can use them now. My staff rank just went up after the next Physic use. It pays off to train for a long time in the base on wpn using.

"The hell? Cass, he'll kill you!"

Cassandra turned her head towards Sorin. "No, he won't." She replied flatly, before turning her head to Klotho. "Relax, love... I can handle this." She added, before taking another step towards Loptyr. "Tell me... his "love" for me... how much of that was your manipulating my emotions for your own twisted, carnal desires?"

Isabelle: I can use them now. My staff rank just went up after the next Physic use. It pays off to train for a long time in the base on wpn using.

"That doesn't change the fact that we don't have any."

Cassandra turned her head towards Sorin. "No, he won't." She replied flatly, before turning her head to Klotho. "Relax, love... I can handle this." She added, before taking another step towards Loptyr. "Tell me... his "love" for me... how much of that was your manipulating my emotions for your own twisted, carnal desires?"

"We're going to believe the blowhard here about anything he says?"

"That doesn't change the fact that we don't have any."

Isabelle: Whenever the odds are stacked against you even at critical moments, there has got to be hope. Just got to hang on to that and believe.

Isabelle: Whenever the odds are stacked against you even at critical moments, there has got to be hope. Just got to hang on to that and believe.

"Because wishing makes everything better. Even I know that's ridiculous."

"Because wishing makes everything better. Even I know that's ridiculous."

Isabelle: Maybe so...

But those are the words learned from the almighty Emmeryn (the light of hope) herself.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"That's an empty name to me, with just as empty words."

Isabelle: Right. We've now got to believe in ourselves if were going to get through this war.

With our healing supplies running low, and without Fortify, this will make this fight very difficult to survive.

Isabelle: Right. We've now got to believe in ourselves if were going to get through this war.

With our healing supplies running low, and without Fortify, this will make this fight very difficult to survive.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't be wasting that staff of yours then."

Ace:*activating Ignis* "HEY DRAGONDORK! NO ONE THREATENS MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! Rest in ASHES AND DUST!" Ace has arrived and deals 13 damage with Valflame"

Alicia: "Lopyr, dark dragon from Jugdral. You shall treaten my friends no more! Your reign of terror ends now!" Alicia strikes with Tyrfing, it deals 0 damage.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Angie has a fortify staff

Isabelle: Roger that.

Tell me when she is ready to loan it. ...Or if she's even here.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

*leaps in with Armads* "I have no actual personal issues relating to this fight, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!" *drops Armads down for 22 damage*

Edited by Polydeuces

(With Dan's okay, I will be controlling Loptyr for the rest of this fight, as he is going to bed. For reference, he current has 71 damage and when adding the last two from Duck and Klotho, going up to 99. Also, can you slow down for a moment?)

Edited by Hero-King

Isabelle: Roger that.

Tell me when she is ready to loan it.

(…Angie's not in the battle…)

Ace:*activating Ignis* "HEY DRAGONDORK! NO ONE THREATENS MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! Rest in ASHES AND DUST!" Ace has arrived and deals 55 damage with Valflame"

Alicia: "Lopyr, dark dragon from Jugdral. You shall treaten my friends no more! Your reign of terror ends now!" Alicia strikes with Tyrfing, it deals 45 damage.

*leaps in with Armads* "I have no actual personal issues relating to this fight, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!" *drops Armads down for 52 damage*

(Guys, dragonskin. And 70 Def and 70 Res.)

(I feel like if Armads does over 50 damage, then Durandal should be doing a lot more than twenty.)

(Well, Armads and Durandal are both triple effective on dragons)

(They all forgot about the Dragonskin, Duck. And the ridiculous def/res.)

Edited by Aqua

(…Angie's not in the battle…)

(fixed)

(They all forgot about the Dragonskin, Duck. And the ridiculous def/res.)

(Yeah. They just got here. Ace. For example. Better calculate this as this is meant to be a difficult fight.)

G Freaking G then. You ain't getting it

Isabelle: Ah. Dark natured to the very end. =o

Serves us right if we go to the next dimension.

Edited by Dark_Huntress