Sorin

Loptyr: Impudent little humans. Compared to the superior dragon race, you are naught but flies in comparison. Naga was foolish in entrusting the world to such miniscule creatures. And now that I am freed from that insignificant, sorry brat of a boy,the age of humans will be no more!!

*Fires Dark breath at Alicia and Poly for 57 damage*

(HP: 21)

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Loptyr: Impudent little humans. Compared to the superior dragon race, you are naught but flies in comparison. Naga was foolish in entrusting the world to such miniscule creatures. And now that I am freed from that insignificant, sorry brat of a boy,the age of humans will be no more!!

*aiming a shot* "Are you trying to talk us to death?"

Edited by Aqua

Loptyr: Impudent little humans. Compared to the superior dragon race, you are naught but flies in comparison. Naga was foolish in entrusting the world to such miniscule creatures. And now that I am freed from that insignificant, sorry brat of a boy,the age of humans will be no more!!*Fires Dark breath at Alicia and Poly for 57 damage* (HP: 21)

Alicia winced from the dark breath. "Ace! I need a pair of Elixers!"

Ace: "Blasted Dragon! Gah, he makes my blood boil!" *Tosses a pair of elixers to Alicia and Poly*

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Just because we are different from full blood humans doesn't make us better than them!" *strikes for 14 damage*

*Plays this theme as the dragon attacked and as I now transform by snapping my nails now my black leather suit is shown along with my red hair.*

Isabelle: Elixirs can help. But...with the way that the monster attacks us, it'll still be difficult to heal as using an Elixir still uses up a turn.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

(Seeing as how there is so much complications and confusion with damage and leftover health, we are resetting Loptyr's health to 80. You guys just do your actions and I will deal with the damage calculating, all right?)

(Seeing as how there is so much complications and confusion with damage and leftover health, we are resetting Loptyr's health to 80. You guys just do your actions and I will deal with the damage calculating, all right?)

(Works for me)

*shoots an arrow into Loptyr's jaw*

(Works for me)

*shoots an arrow into Loptyr's jaw*

Loptyr: Foolish little girl. You are in the presense of a being far greater than your own, and yet you still try to resist? Futile!

*swings arm and knocks Klotho into the wall, dealing 10 damage*

Loptyr HP: 78

Edited by Hero-King

Ace:*activates Ignis* "Rest in ashes and dust!"*deals 13 damage with Valflame*

Alicia: "I took a lot of damage, I'll stay back and prepare this spell.*retreats a bit and begins chanting a spell from memory*

(k, my Skype is derping so I've no clue what's going on)

Just what HK said. Everyone post what you do and let HK decide on the damage please.

*coughs up blood, but manages to keep standing* "Stupid… can't do anything without bragging about it first."

Edited by Aqua

(I'm going to crit him, so sixty is probably death range)

(Like what I said earlier, along with Kat, I will decide on fair damage rates to keep the battle interesting, while still keeping up with in game mechanics)

Ace:*activates Ignis* "Rest in ashes and dust!"*uses Valflame*

Alicia: "I took a lot of damage, I'll stay back and prepare this spell.*retreats a bit and begins chanting a spell from memory*

Loptyr: You still resist me? Then you will suffer also!

*fires breath at Ace dealing 40 damage*

(LMK whenever I need to change the damage he dishes out)

Loptyr HP:57

Edited by Hero-King

(Actually, why don't you just give me a good time?)

(By that, I'm assuming you want the killing blow?)

*strikes at his mouth* "Do you ever stop talking?"

Loptyr: Do you ever stop living? Why don't I speed up your life span *Grabs and squeezes Sorin with one of his hands, dealing 5 damage with each turn*.....straight to the moment where you and your mud-blood heritage dies!

Loptyr HP: 40