Sorin

(Yeah, that was the plan)

(And now, go for it!)

Alicia: *having walked behind Loptyr as she was chanting* "Forblaze! The purest fire!"* casts Forblaze*

*Shoots at the claw holding Sorin*

Loptyr: *wincing from the spell* You little wench... *Grabs Alicia and squeezes her in his other hand* Do you want to meet your end as well? Its been ages since my last meal... And i now have a sudden craving for mortals!

Marth: I've had enough out of you. You put them down this instant, or you'll be faced with the shame of being killed by us "mortals"! *leaps upward and slices both claws holding Sorin and Alicia*

Loptyr: Argh! That blade.... *drops them both*

Marth: Now, Finish him off!

Loptyr HP: 8

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(By that, I'm assuming you want the killing blow?)

Loptyr: Do you ever stop living? Why don't I speed up your life span *Grabs and squeezes Sorin with one of his hands, dealing 5 damage with each turn*.....straight to the moment where you and your mud-blood heritage dies!

Loptyr HP: 40

"Gah..." I tried in vain to free one of my hands but I couldn't. I felt the air slowly leaving my body as well as a few ribs crack...

"I'm not really scared of you." *smiles sweetly* "Just that I'll have the embarrassment of being killed by someone so… pathetic. Why are you acting like you're a big shot anyway?"

"This is for my ancestors!" *Throws shield aside and jumps up, then flips down and does a fiery slash down the dragon's middle*

Loptyr: AAARRGH! Beaten....again.. by...by humans? No... I am your superior... I...will not..... *falls and dies*

Marth: Phew, thats the end of him. Well done everyone

*Isabelle bows happily and then transports back to the castle with the snap of her nails.*

Its...along story *Notices Sorin motionless on the ground* Sorin!! I hope I got you out in time. Are you all right?

"If alright means alive... Then yes... Moving is a different story..."

"If alright means alive... Then yes... Moving is a different story..."

Ouch. I'm sorry. Let me help you back to the boat *heaves up Sorin and wraps his arm over his shoulder to act as his crutch*

​"So… there's a story behind the weird dragon guy? Huh. Probably a boring one."

Well.... It dates back to a time far past my own, I'll give you that.

Edited by Hero-King

Ouch. I'm sorry. Let me help you back to the boat *heaves up Sorin and wraps his arm over his shoulder to act as his crutch*

I bit my cheek as Marth heaved me up. "Thank you. If possible... can we go to Angie?"

Well... if you say so... *knocks on Angie's door* As soon as she takes you, I'm going to go back for the others

"Thank you..."

Well.... It dates back to a time far past my own, I'll give you that.

"Definitely boring then."

Sorin here is injured from a battle with Loptyr. Do you think you can help him?

"I'll help... Brother... Let me see him.."

I bit my cheek again as I was laid down on the table, this time drawing blood. "I think he broke a few ribs...Damn my carelessness..."