• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel smiled in reply to Kat's comment. "She wasn't very nice, was she?" He went back to reading the letter again. "...I wonder if she's still alive. I wouldn't really care if she wasn't."

Nathaniel smiled in reply to Kat's comment. "She wasn't very nice, was she?" He went back to reading the letter again. "...I wonder if she's still alive. I wouldn't really care if she wasn't."

"You shouldn't really care at all. If she abandoned you for something as simple as a jewel, she wasn't worthy of being a mother at all, much less yours."

Edited by Aqua

"Fuck off. I'm not attacking a helpless pregnant woman. Don't even try to compare it, bastard. I'm just not letting Aimee stay with any of you." *scoffs* "You should've stayed gone. And I should've too. Fucker."

Dan felt her words sting. Yet he knew she still would never understand as long as she was the way she was. But he didn't know what to do. He walked off trying to find a private spot. A spot to pray.

"True..." He considered what Kat said for a moment and shuddered. "I dread to think the circumstances of my birth, let alone who my true father is..." He put on a mock smile. "What a mystery! Who's the father? It reminds me of a romance novel I once read..."

When he finally found a private spot, he knelt down and put his hands together. "Goddess Mila, here me. I ask for your guidance. I ask that I may seek counsel so that I may try to assist the guidance of...of a friend..."

"True..." He considered what Kat said for a moment and shuddered. "I dread to think the circumstances of my birth, let alone who my true father is..." He put on a mock smile. "What a mystery! Who's the father? It reminds me of a romance novel I once read..."

"Eh, might've just been a one-night stand that had some lasting consequences. The simplest explanations are often the most true."

"That's extremely likely... How depressing." Nathaniel sighed. "I'm going to go for a walk... Maybe my father will appear, hm?" Nathaniel nodded briefly and walked off, lost in his own thoughts.

"That's extremely likely... How depressing." Nathaniel sighed. "I'm going to go for a walk... Maybe my father will appear, hm?" Nathaniel nodded briefly and walked off, lost in his own thoughts.

"Careful about straying too far alone!"

Alicia, is something the matter? And.... why isnt Ace with you?

Alicia ran towards Marth, clearly worried, "After Ace tried to speak with Klotho, she walked off and vanished. I can't find her anywhere here! I'm concerned, for when she left, her emotions were that of sadness and despair."

Alicia ran towards Marth, clearly worried, "After Ace tried to speak with Klotho, she walked off and vanished. I can't find her anywhere here! I'm concerned, for when she left, her emotions were that of sadness and despair."

My eyes widened from her words. Just what was it that Klotho said to her, to get Ace that upset? Regardless, this must be serious if an empath is worried. Oh no.... Let's go then! We must find her!

(What's going on?)

(Well… Klotho's distrusting of the Dreamers when it comes to Anna stuff, Yuffie's in the middle of an emotional crisis, Dan's praying, Marth and Alicia are hunting for Ace who vanished, and Nathaniel's reading a note from his manakete adoptive father. Oh, and Kat's riding on her horse and we're slowly making our way to the Mila tree.)

(Well… Klotho's distrusting of the Dreamers when it comes to Anna stuff, Yuffie's in the middle of an emotional crisis, Dan's praying, Marth and Alicia are hunting for Ace who vanished, and Nathaniel's reading a note from his manakete adoptive father. Oh, and Kat's riding on her horse and we're slowly making our way to the Mila tree.)

You mean what's left of it right? What should Sorin be doing now?

My eyes widened from her words. Just what was it that Klotho said to her, to get Ace that upset? Regardless, this must be serious if an empath is worried. Oh no.... Let's go then! We must find her!

Alicia nodded, "We must find Ace, before enemies do!"

Meanwhile:

Up ahead by who knows how many yards, Ace sat on the ground. Eyes closed, tears streaming down her face, singing softly. Her voice faint, like a quiet sob upon the wind.

Alicia nodded, "We must find Ace, before enemies do!"

Meanwhile:

Up ahead by who knows how many yards, Ace sat on the ground. Eyes closed, tears streaming down her face, singing softly. Her voice faint, like a quiet sob upon the wind.

After a several minutes of searching, I thought I heard singing. It was very VERY faint, so I didnt pick up on it at first and kept searching. But as we kept going, I continued to hear it, until I couldnt ignore it anymore. You hear that?

*still carrying Aimee, trying to think through everything and failing miserably*

---

*carefully going through the Waste tome Silvia handed to her, nodding every so often*