Sorin

Alicia nodded, "I hear it too, filled with emotion. Sadness, despair, regret. It's Ace's voice. We should find her if we follow the sound."

Right.

I couIdn't track the sound of the singing due to how faint it was. Luckily, Alicia was able to trace the way over to her, by sensing the emotion backed within the singing. After a few moment we had found Ace, sitting on the ground with tears streaming down her face. ACE! Running over to her,I yelled out her name, while kneeling down to her level. Hey, you all right? Whats the matter?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Right. I couIdn't track the sound of the singing due to how faint it was. Luckily, Alicia was able to trace the way over to her, by sensing the emotion backed within the singing. After a few moment we had found Ace, sitting on the ground with tears streaming down her face. ACE! Running over to her,I yelled out her name, while kneeling down to her level. Hey, you all right? Whats the matter?

Ace: "......Marth, Alicia.... What have I done...to lose Klotho's trust? Is it.....the blood on my hands? Killing Vivienne, going after Marceline? My Chaotic nature itself?"

"Tired. I guess I'm just nervous because Zephiel and his Generals are alive again."

"Well you killed them once right? Just put them back into their holes. "

"Even so... The other resurrected villains have been more powerful than before. What if they're stronger than I can handle?"

"Then get help, of course." *rides up next to them* "Sorry, is this private?"

"Even so... The other resurrected villains have been more powerful than before. What if they're stronger than I can handle?"

"Then get help, of course." *rides up next to them* "Sorry, is this private?"

"No I suppose not. And is this the proud Duck? If you are that worried, surpass them. I spoke with your cousin recently. He said you are one of the few he regarded as his equal. C'mon, don't prove him wrong. Where is your fighting spirit?"

Dear Nathaniel,

My son, it has been so long. Too long.

I have always regretted not going with you that day you left the village. I regret not voicing my opinions before it was too late.

A girl? Another? ...In all seriousness, Nathaniel, I think you should follow your heart. Yes, that is terrible advice, I know, but it's quite useful.

As you mentioned, you want to see me, correct? You can. I'm on my way to Valm as I write this... I'll take about a day.

I'm getting too old to fight, Nathaniel. I can't help you there, but I will try my best to assist you and your friends with my knowledge.

See you soon,

Weaver.

Nathaniel read the letter over and over again. His father... He would see him AGAIN...

He smiled and tried to imagine what they would talk about. So many, many things...

...Glaedyr especially. That would be a long conversation...

"Uh, my cousin lives far away... How could you have spoken to him?"

"Spirit in sword. Remember, Duck, you crossed TIMES."

"Yeah. Oh and Cisyli said hello."

Ace: "......Marth, Alicia.... What have I done...to lose Klotho's trust? Is it.....the blood on my hands? Killing Vivienne, going after Marceline? My Chaotic nature itself?"

Klotho? Did something happen that i am not aware of? Regardless, Klotho's..... not exactly the easiest person to reason with. I'm not sure what happened, but maybe she just needs time to take it all in? But you shouldn't blame yourself for the way that she feels. As for your Chaos...... we'll figure something out for it. Until then....

AFTER 6 DAYS OF TIME STILL.....

----

"Would Marth the Hero-king please come and see me?"

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden sound of Light, calling me. I'm... a little busy at the moment. Is it urgent?

Klotho? Did something happen that i am not aware of? Regardless, Klotho's..... not exactly the easiest person to reason with. I'm not sure what happened, but maybe she just needs time to take it all in? But you shouldn't blame yourself for the way that she feels. As for your Chaos...... we'll figure something out for it. Until then....

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden sound of Light, calling me. I'm... a little busy at the moment. Is it urgent?

"As much as I hate it, you need to come with me to find Sorin."

"And just why are you looking for our commander and the Hero-King himself?"

Your reasoning eludes me sir. Did something happen to him that requires my attention?

"I need you as well Dan. And nothing has happened to Sorin. A special....relative wants to talk to all of you."

Edited by Shadowfrost Zenbiniar

"I need you as well Dan. And nothing has happened to Sorin. A special....relative wants to talk to all of you."

Well, whoever this "relative" is, can he make it brief? It's kind of rude to interrupt a conversation

"Oh? Forgive me for being skeptical, but I don't exactly trust you. And why do you need me, of all people?"

"Oh? Forgive me for being skeptical, but I don't exactly trust you. And why do you need me, of all people?"

"Touch my body Dan. I'm not an illusion am I? I would never appear to you as the real thing. And...he wants to see you. Both of them."