Sorin

Healing YayForYuffie should be our first priority, though if the forts would help protect him from further attacks perhaps we should head there? YayForYuffie, can you drag yourself over to those forts, or are your wounds too severe?

I can try to get to a force, but I won't be able to move. If you need healing, you can come back to the fort for healing, or I'll use my Physic. If you keep them away from me, I should be fine.

EDIT: It seems only fair for me to not be able to keep up with the rest, so I've applied a few nerfs to myself.

How does reduced defence and being unable to move sound? Or should I crank it up?

Edited by YayForYuffie

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I can try to get to a force, but I won't be able to move. If you need healing, you can come back to the fort for healing, or I'll use my Physic. If you keep them away from me, I should be fine.

I like this. Our healer stays out of the fight and we still get our 5 a day heals.

So we're at the forts then? Splendid.

THEY'RE COMING, GET TO THE NEAREST FORT AND FORTIFY

Yes you did, and on paper it's a damn defensive plan

In reality though it is a invalid plan, since we lack the resources. Full marks for trying though

...I was the one who suggested us to go into the golden gaffe to get us a ton of gold, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fine...

Dandra attacks 116px-Anna_FE10.pngwith bravesword.png for 20 damage twice. Is hit for 15 damage with steellance.png.

Dusk attacks 116px-Anna_FE10.pngwith Silver_Bow_FE13_Icon.png ending her miserable life

* tap tap tap* Another one bites the dust

...I was the one who suggested us to go into the golden gaffe to get us a ton of gold, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fine...

The Outrealm gate? It vanished after the Fell Dragon was killed all those months ago

I would've liked to gone there too you know. It's an impossibility now. Stop complaining and fight

Edited by DodgeDusk

Haha! Infighting again? You all are too funny.

Yayforyuffie, would you like me to help you with those wounds? I've an elixir somewhere in this convoy of mine. And bandages, of course.

Dusk? I think you might be able to set up an ambush spot from that far left fort, if you've the range.

Dusk? I think you might be able to set up an ambush spot from that far left fort, if you've the range.

Next phase maybe. I've already done an action and thus cannot move. I like the idea though, oh how the tables have turned since this vigilante group was first formed

Has everyone moved?

Edited by DodgeDusk

I'll take this opportunity to heal up. If you don't mind Kat, I'll borrow some of those bandages. Keep the elixir though. I'll survive without it. We should save it for someone who's close to death, not someone who's merely incapacitated.

Very well. Here, let me help with that.

Dusk? Are you all handling well or should I cry out a rally?

In all honestly, I think that there should be a limit to the number of Goddess Rallies used during a battle lest every battle turn too easy. Got to encourage strategy, after all. (Besides, wouldn't it painful to keep 'yelling'?)

Don't worry about me Rally "Goddess" I'm doing just fine, the concern is appreciated though

ENEMY PHASE! (can somebody else do it I did the last two? ]: )

And yeah there should be a limit really. Could just say RALLY and all your rally skills get used in one go. I think it saves time that

And yeah there should be a limit really. Could just say RALLY and all your rally skills get used in one go. I think it saves time that

I was thinking more of the number of times it's used? Like, it can only be used X number of times during a battle?

@Ace, I think it's still in Ylisse? That said, I think that, so long as it's clarified to prevent confusion, you can set up a Ferox skirmish?

Edited by Kat

@Kat Uhh yeah I suppose so. Don't want anything too game breaking now don't we?

I wouldn't mind that you know

Be quiet you sarcastic and cold snob

Is this skirmish still in Ylisse? Or did it move to Ferox?

Still in Ylisse. Trying to be as quick as we can

You can't rush perfection now can you?

Is anyone doing this enemy phase am I doing it again?

Edited by DodgeDusk

ENEMY PHASE! (can somebody else do it I did the last two? ]: )

I'll do it!

ENEMY PHASE

161px-Anna13Portrait.jpg moves in for the attack and strikes DodgeDusk with levinsword.png for 11 damage! However, DodgeDusk retaliates with 35 damage! Wow!

But wait, 185px-Anna.jpg the first is coming too! She attacks Dandragon with silversword.png, but Dandragon manages to avoid it at the last second! He then strikes back dealing 29 damage!

So far, we have managed to keep the Annas away from the fort and from YayForYuffie. But if we don't kill them soon, they may get within range!

PLAYER PHASE

Do I do another Anna or not? or is 2 enough to attack?

Edited by Glaedyr

does anyone know what group I'm in.

Cuz I don't lol

You're part of the Ferox resistance

ANYBODY WHO WAS PART OF THIS IN CARTER'S THREAD ALREADY KNOW THEIR POSITIONS. ANYBODY WHO JOINED WHEN THE THREAD WAS MOVED HERE IS PART OF THE FEROX RESISTANCE. ALL EUROPEAN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT NEW ARE CURRENTLY PROTECTING YLISSE

@Kat Uhh yeah I suppose so. Don't want anything too game breaking now don't we?

Let's say... ten times. It's a nice, round number. If battles end up shorter, though, we can lower the number. (Also, because the Convoy was infinite, sometimes it might take a turn or two to find the items needed/wanted. That sound good?)

This all sounds delightful.

Yes, yes. You get your kicks from watching others fight for their lives.

In beautiful ways.

Yes, yes.

Edited by Kat

Still in Ylisse. Trying to be as quick as we can

You can't rush perfection now can you?

Okay^^

Perfection comes with continuing to improve your skills, never settling down. Don't rest on your laurels, there is always something you can improve and become even better as a result. Perfection is ever changing.

If you don't know fear then submit your info in this format:

Name - Class

Weapons:

Skills:

We wish to end the "RNG Goddess'" reign of fear and destruction. It gone on for Generations but no longer. That is our cause.

Now off to school.

Back and well learned! You cause sounds just, and so I welcome myself to the army!

Anon- Hero

Weapons- Forged Brave Axe (Scottsman), Forged Brave Sword (Ire), Hauteclere, Forged Superior Edge (Cutman), Forged Killer Axe (Atlas Axe)

Skills- Vantage, Axefaire, Counter, Tomebreaker, Sol

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Let's say... ten times. It's a nice, round number. If battles end up shorter, though, we can lower the number. (Also, because the Convoy was infinite, sometimes it might take a turn or two to find the items needed/wanted. That sound good?)

Sweet. I like it

Perfection comes with continuing to improve your skills, never settling down. Don't rest on your laurels, there is always something you can improve and become even better as a result. Perfection is ever changing.

Heh. You amuse me... Wait, we haven't even met yet. HOW ARE YOU SPEAKING TO ME?!?!

I'll do it!

ENEMY PHASE

161px-Anna13Portrait.jpg moves in for the attack and strikes DodgeDusk with levinsword.png for 11 damage! However, DodgeDusk retaliates with 35 damage! Wow!

But wait, 185px-Anna.jpg the first is coming too! She attacks Dandragon with silversword.png, but Dandragon manages to avoid it at the last second! He then strikes back dealing 29 damage!

So far, we have managed to keep the Annas away from the fort and from YayForYuffie. But if we don't kill them soon, they may get within range!

PLAYER PHASE

Do I do another Anna or not? or is 2 enough to attack?