• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Sweet. I like it

All right. (When Sorin gets online, let's make a note of it under my 'profile' in the opening post?)

Heh. You amuse me... Wait, we haven't even met yet. HOW ARE YOU SPEAKING TO ME?!?!

Magic, obviously.

PLAYER PHASE

Do I do another Anna or not? or is 2 enough to attack?

Nah, don't want to over complicated things

Hmph. You call that an attack?

*moves to ambush spot as Kat mentioned*

Perfect...

Dusk pierces through 161px-Anna13Portrait.jpg with Doublebow.png doing a staggering 60 damage

Tricking Tricksters, I like it

Dusk attacks 185px-Anna.jpgthe first with Doublebow.png, inflicting 20 damage

(I know that's not possible in the games but eh, BENDING THE RULES, I LIKE IT. Double bow, should be able to shoot at two different enemies or DOUBLE BARRAGE a single unit)

Edited by DodgeDusk

Let's say... ten times. It's a nice, round number. If battles end up shorter, though, we can lower the number. (Also, because the Convoy was infinite, sometimes it might take a turn or two to find the items needed/wanted. That sound good?)

This all sounds delightful.

Yes, yes. You get your kicks from watching others fight for their lives.

In beautiful ways.

Yes, yes.

I seem to remember the goddess can use all forms of weapons, so i would really appreciate if you fought with us as well.

Heh. You amuse me... Wait, we haven't even met yet. HOW ARE YOU SPEAKING TO ME?!?!

Magic, obviously.

Oops^^; Explanation:

"Who was that speaking to me? It didn't sound like him." I thought waking up to grey skies around the fort. Ever since my close friend died, I haven't been able to sleep very well at night. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep soundly ever since that awful day, where he died before my eyes. Wrought with grief, I drove myself to the border of insanity trying to figure out what I did wrong. Sometimes I cursed my unusual gift, what use was it if the person dear to me had to die? That voice in my dream, who did I reach out to in my sleep? I got out of bed and gazed out the fort window. "Someone is coming soon," I said softly. "Soon, I can avenge his death."

Edited by Ace Tactician

...Don't heal me...I have an idea.

Oooh interesting! Tell us more!

yeah, I'm joining Team Anna here

#RallyAnna

Oh no! More hostile units approaching! We'll have to stop them all too!

Edited by Glaedyr

Oops^^; Explanation:

"Who was that speaking to me? It didn't sound like him." I thought waking up to grey skies around the fort. Ever since my close friend died, I haven't been able to sleep very well at night. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep soundly ever since that awful day, where he died before my eyes. Wrought with grief, I drove myself to the border of insanity trying to figure out what I did wrong. Sometimes I cursed my unusual gift, what use was it if the person dear to me had to die? That voice in my dream, who did I reach out to in my sleep? I got out of bed and gazed out the fort window. "Someone is coming soon," I said softly. "Soon, I can avenge his death."

Uh... I still remember that day, beating its way into my skull every waking moment of my life. I close my eyes and it's all I can see... Why... WHY WAS I THE ONE TO SURVIVE? Someday I will avenge him... someday...

... I can't let the others hear about this. They'll think me weak. Fragile. Incapable of battle... Hmph, time to put my emotions to one side for now. I can't daydream in the middle of battle, a sniper does need his eye after all

(this is about my character right... right?)

Wow, good job Dusk!

Don't flatter me. All your focus needs to be on the enemy

I can help out, if you guys don't mind...

ANYBODY WHO WAS PART OF THIS IN CARTER'S THREAD ALREADY KNOW THEIR POSITIONS. ANYBODY WHO JOINED WHEN THE THREAD WAS MOVED HERE IS PART OF THE FEROX RESISTANCE. ALL EUROPEAN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT NEW ARE CURRENTLY PROTECTING YLISSE

That was meant to be quoted... Oh well, least you know now

Idiots around nowadays

Silence other me he can't help it if he didn't know

Hmph...

Edited by DodgeDusk

ANYBODY WHO WAS PART OF THIS IN CARTER'S THREAD ALREADY KNOW THEIR POSITIONS. ANYBODY WHO JOINED WHEN THE THREAD WAS MOVED HERE IS PART OF THE FEROX RESISTANCE. ALL EUROPEAN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT NEW ARE CURRENTLY PROTECTING YLISSE

Idiots around nowadays

Hmph...

...but im american

Idiots around nowadays

Hmph...

So, do I have a different post or should I stay here?

Don't flatter me. All your focus needs to be on the enemy

Oh I'm sorry... >.< It's just that you are so skilled with a bow, whilst I'm struggling to keep up! Maybe I should practice my swordfighting more... Maybe I'm not cut out for this war... But no! I will avenge my brother! I will focus!

...but im american

Sorry I should be more specfic

The protecting team is mostly European because of time zones and such. Most of the Americans will be fighting in Ferox to help the resistance

That being said, if you can fit into either battle then that's fine too (personally I would like each person to battle only once in the 3 battles that are planned atm (Plegia, Ylisse and Ferox)

Plegia is being handled by Shadowfrost only, since it is a recon mission

So, do I have a different post or should I stay here?

Yeah, you're part of the Ferox resistance (all of that is being handled by Sorin I believe

Oh I'm sorry... >.< It's just that you are so skilled with a bow, whilst I'm struggling to keep up! Maybe I should practice my swordfighting more... Maybe I'm not cut out for this war... But no! I will avenge my brother! I will focus!

You fight for a selfless purpose. You have every reason to be in this war. And you're no joke with a blade mind, better than me anyway and I've only practised with bows and the occasional sword. You're a worthy ally who I gladly called a comrade

Anybody else moving? We have a few Annas left, including this Shadykid fellow

Edited by DodgeDusk

Don't heal me, he says! These soldiers are so full of bravado! One would swear that they were unaware that death is a possibility! They see their allies fall, and swear to themselves "Not me! Not I! I shall live on! I know how these wretched fiends fight, and I know how to survive!" I find it odd that it is the healers, women and children fear more for the deaths of the soldiers than the soldiers fear their own demise.

Nevertheless, I shall heed his request. But if I see one of those DAMNABLE cretins about to slay him, I will NOT stay back and watch him fall. Death seeker or no, I will disregard his wishes, and Rescue him.

We can't afford to lose people. We cannot risk losing their lives.

Why can they not see this?

For future reference, I shall be using the "Centre" text formatting for internal monologues.

Don't heal me, he says! These soldiers are so full of bravado! One would swear that they were unaware that death is a possibility! They see their allies fall, and swear to themselves "Not me! Not I! I shall live on! I know how these wretched fiends fight, and I know how to survive!" I find it odd that it is the healers, women and children fear more for the deaths of the soldiers than the soldiers fear their own demise.

Nevertheless, I shall heed his request. But if I see one of those DAMNABLE cretins about to slay him, I will NOT stay back and watch him fall. Death seeker or no, I will disregard his wishes, and Rescue him.

We can't afford to lose people. We cannot risk losing their lives.

Why can they not see this?

For future reference, I shall be using the "Centre" text formatting for internal monologues.

It starts with W/R and ends with th/ve.

now WHERE IS THE ENEMY PHASE!

I'll do it this time, gimme a minute or two

ENEMY PHASE

Anna.gif attacks Glaedyr with Levin_Sword_FE13_Icon.png, dealing a sizeable chunk of HP, 20 to be exact. Glaedyr hits back with Amatsu_FE13_Icon.png. Cut her like a knife through hot butter, considering it critted. She got deleted

185px-Anna.jpgthe first (Dandra killed the second one) retreats and uses an elixir, back to 80 hp she goes. Equips her own Amatsu_FE13_Icon.png

PLAYER PHASE

Edited by DodgeDusk

I seem to remember the goddess can use all forms of weapons, so i would really appreciate if you fought with us as well.

That's not fun.

In other terms, think of me a little like Gotoh. I'll fight during the last battle as otherwise I'll break the 'game' wide open.

Seems like things are starting to heat up. What fun! "Glaedyr! Be careful! You've got some Annas singing and dancing in red uniforms near you!"

(Ie, look at your sig! XD)

(Also, I'm going to get to work on my Greek homework and my lab report, so it might be a bit before I post again.)

Going to be a bit? Well then... "RALLY!" (Uses left for battle - 8.)

From now on, things in quotation marks will be what 'she' says. If it's not in quotations, it's just her thoughts (or her responding to the players).