Sorin

...You and Sorin are under 15, Carter?

a) I'm feeling old now

b) you two are awesomely mature.

@ Dusk, he edited it after I commented on it.

@ Sorin,

"The plegian recon force returned, Sorin. Also, YayforYuffie, do you need anything for Dusk?"

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

a) I'm feeling old now

A doesn't affect me, but I definitely agree with B. If only I was that mature when I was on the internet at the age of 13-14

Oh well, past is in the past

A doesn't affect me, but I definitely agree with B. If only I was that mature when I was on the internet at the age of 13-14

Oh well, past is in the past

I'm older than you too, according to your profile. I do seem to be younger than Ace, though. (only by months, but still)

Edited by Kat

a) I'm feeling old now

Yes I just turned 14 the end of August. And thank you for that.

The resistance send out a request for aid to the Azure Dreamers. They are trapped heredeathembrace_ss1.png

Our goal is to rescue them. Agreed?

The resistance send out a request for aid to the Azure Dreamers. They are trapped heredeathembrace_ss1.png

Our goal is to rescue them. Agreed?

"Hmm... would you rather I stay and help the healers and defenders here or come with you?"

Edited by Kat

I'm older than you too, according to your profile. I do seem to be younger than Ace, though. (only by months, but still)

Hence why I said A doesn't effect me. They're only 3-4 years younger than me. You're nearly 8-9 years which is twice as big as my age gap to them

Hmmm.... We know the resistance members are in a bind and need healing and I don't believe the Annas will launch another assault so soon into this. Will you accompany us?

"The plegian recon force returned, Sorin. Also, YayforYuffie, do you need anything for Dusk?"

Some bandages and concoctions should suffice. Go and join the others. We can tend to the survivors.

Also, I'm surprised that there are people younger than me here. I'm far too used to being the youngest. I'm refreshed, yet terrified. Wahahaha!

Hmmm.... We know the resistance members are in a bind and need healing and I don't believe the Annas will launch another assault so soon into this. Will you accompany us?

"Gladly. You'll be having a lot more fun."

Some bandages and concoctions should suffice. Go and join the others. We can tend to the survivors.

"I'll leave a pile. Hopefully, it'll be enough. My convoy comes with me, after all."

Also, I'm surprised that there are people younger than me here. I'm far too used to being the youngest. I'm refreshed, yet terrified. Wahahaha!

Same here. Late summer kid meant I was often the youngest in my class for... YEARS. It's only been very recently that I wasn't the youngest person in my class!

Ditto. Youngest in my family, youngest in the chat I go to and youngest out of all my friends. It's scary

EDIT: College too

Edited by DodgeDusk

I'd volunteer, but have school as well.

Ah well, the brilliant must stay sharp, no?

Can I have your info in this format:

Name - Skill

Weapons:

Skills:

Can I have a quick role call of the present units?

"Sorin? Did you get my message about the Plegian Recon force apparently returning? I know I saw our scout a while ago."

Yes, what did they find?

If this is problem.. should I act my age?

No? We're just all commenting on how startled we are by your maturity on the internet, considering that many people MUCH older than you act like three years olds at best.

@Sorin

"I don't know. They appeared for a second, but then disappeared."

(There's a post from them about... two or three pages back, but it got buried in the fighting.)

Edited by Kat

We wage war so that future generations never suffer at the hands of this demon named "Anna". If you wish to join give me your info in this format:

Name - Class

Weapons:

Skills:

Very well then. Sounds fun.

Crizix - Valkyrie

Weapons: Mend, Physic, Rescue, and Elthunder

Skills: Miracle, Healtouch, Renewal, Focus, and Lifetaker

Is this okay? People's skills seem to come from all sorts of different classes and it looks like everyone's second tier...