Sorin

Just wondering, should I put up the C support Kat and I RP'd last night?

Because, I was planning on watching a movie tonight and getting back on later to work on supports or participate in a skirmish or defend battle.

Kat and I roleplayed our C support yesterday and I posted it so feel free

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I haven't a clue were I am, last I knew it was a spike pit.

But a fights a fight, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

You fought to rescue the Ferox resistance which means you're back in Ylisstol now my god I hate my father's laptop

You fought to rescue the Ferox resistance which means you're back in Ylisstol now my god I hate my father's laptop

Really? Well, what am I doin around camp? I've earned a day of or two, so I'm going to go get mysel of tour of the capital! Dot worry if I fight breaks out, I can sense aggression like I can fear. So pretty damn well from a good distance.

Kat and I roleplayed our C support yesterday and I posted it so feel free

Alright then, here's Ace/Kat C rank then.

Ace: Lady Kat, can I ask you something?

Kat: Only if you drop the title, dear. I'm pretty sure I don't have one.

Ace: Oh sorry about that. What's your beauty routine? I noticed you look so amazing, and I was wondering if you could share any tips with me?

Kat: My... pardon? *starts laughing* Now, why would you ask something like that? You're perfectly lovely.

Ace: T-Thank you Kat. I was worried that I was beginning to get tear troughs from all the crying I've done. I've often been told I don't look my age at all. And I noticed that you seem to the same as me.

Kat: Hmm, quite. I've gotten some comments like that before. Not that I've told anyone my age, mind. How old are you, dear?

Ace: I'm 22, and I've been told that I look like I'm in my late teens. When I tell people my age, most people are surprised to hear that I'm 22. Their facial expressions are usually pretty funny. I pretty much don't give out my age, unless someone asks me.

Kat: Goodness, you do look young, then. I'd have guessed sixteen. *smiles* I'd return the favor, but I'm afraid I don't quite remember my age. I don't think I'm as old as I look, but I guess I could be older. I stopped counting after losing my eye. Still, though, it must be frustrating to be constantly confused for being much younger than you are.

Ace: Sometimes it's frustrating to be confused for looking younger, and sometimes I don't mind it at all. I still think you look pretty though Kat, even with an eyepatch. I guess I'd stop counting my age if I lost an eye. It is hard to move about sometimes?

Kat: I've learned how to adjust, but I can have some difficulties judging distances. Oh, but the story about how I lost it is quite boring, not fun at all. Say, I've an idea of what would be fun, though!

Ace: What would that be? *is curious*

Kat: Finding ways to make you look older, of course!

Ace: *laughs a bit* Okay, I'm game. If I look my age, maybe I'll have an easier time fending off...certain people

Kat: Splendid! Here let me ask around for ideas! *giggles* Oh, this is going to be so much fun!

Ace: Hee hee, this sounds like fun! I can hardly wait.

I'll be off until later probably. So if there is a battle and I'm not on, my character is really exhausted from using her powers in the last fight and is still asleep.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Everyone WAS split into two groups but, after the last battle, everyone reconvened at the Headquarters to get the Commander, Sorin, to a safer place for recuperation.

Really? Well, what am I doin around camp? I've earned a day of or two, so I'm going to go get mysel of tour of the capital! Dot worry if I fight breaks out, I can sense aggression like I can fear. So pretty damn well from a good distance.

"By all means scurry around the capital.Free leisure, do as you please. However if you die then then that's your own fault"

Are we all in the same place or am I missing something?

I thought we were split into two groups... one in Ylisstol and one in Ferox. At least, that's how it was beforehand...

We are and we did. I updated my first post on page 1 saying that the rescue team and the Ferox resistance joined up after the battle and made their way back to Ylisstol, recruiting Isabelle(?) along the way

Edited by DodgeDusk

"By all means scurry around the capital.Free leisure, do as you please. However if you die then then that's your own fault"

Ah, you act like I didn't one-round one of those Annas! I'll be fine, besides, it's never a bad idea to find to weapons and keep your rations stocked up

I'll make my preparations and launch battle sequence at... 8:45 EST? Is that an alright time?

Goodnight if that's the case

My character is recovering from near-fatal wounds though so it probably makes sense if he didn't fight the next two skirmishes

In 14 minutes then.

Oh is it that soon? If my character wasn't half-dead then I could join. Oh well

Ah, yeah. Sorry about that, Dodge. :\

No problem. Working around the time zones is always going to be a problem

Ah, you act like I didn't one-round one of those Annas! I'll be fine, besides, it's never a bad idea to find to weapons and keep your rations stocked up

​"Indeed it isn't... just be cautious. You're useless if you're dead"

​"Indeed it isn't... just be cautious. You're useless if you're dead"

Ha! True, your wiser than you let on!

If anyone needs me for anything, summon me out of my card

You mean this card I *cough* borrowed from the palace?

*summons Hero King*