• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Would you like me to join up with you? I may be able to augment your magic with my own, and if I see an opening, I can attack of the Anna's."

"If you're leaving, then allow me to tend to the wounded."

"The Annas need to go. Now. They're a hell of a lot faster than the Risen and I don't want them anywhere NEAR our injured. Let's take them out first, we'll worry about their devil spawn later."

"I'm right behind you!" *pairs up with Silvia* "Let's go"

"If you're leaving, then allow me to tend to the wounded."

"With our combined strength, we should be able to defeat the Anna's before they reach the infirmary. But please, if something unexpected happens with one of the soldiers, let me know. Should such an event come to pass, I shall hurry back, and tend to them. If possible, with your aid, milady."

After that quick save, I looked over my surroundings to survey the area for more possible threats. I also took notice of the scratch I received from that last Risen. I wasn't much so i shrugged it off and pressed onward to Silvia's position.

"How's everything over here? You're not hurt are you?"

A scratch.
qy46.png
*Uses my Heal Staff*
Quick. ANNA Jeanette IS HERE.
-----
Got it. My Mjolnir is fully charged.
k1yt.png
Anna_FE13.png
*Uses Mjolnir after Hero attacked and also activates a crit as it is a 32% chance while Anna is swinging her Luna Lance wildly missing once and did a powerful blow dealing 38dmg to me as I have dealt 15 DMG to her now she has only 35HP left. Quick. You guys. The staves.
Isabelle
Attk: 5
Hit: 65%
Crit 32%
Anna
Attk20
Hit 65%
Crit 13%
Screams "Help" at the top of my lungs.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

ENEMY APPROACHING.

Anna_FE13.png

Anna Jeanette: Mind if I join the party, sister?

Anna Jeanette has 80 HP and is wielding a Luna lance.

C'mere! I've got a surprise for you greedy scarlet head!

*using boots he bought at the market, Anon rushes to the Anna*

Anon attacks with Brave Axe!

Anon hits twice for 24 damage a strike!

Anna counters with Luna, dealing 18 damage!

Anon activates counter, dealing 18 damage to Anna

Anon activates Sol

'Breathing among the enemy ranks is strictly disallowed!

Anon deals 24 damage and heals 12, defeating the enemy Anna!

"With our combined strength, we should be able to defeat the Anna's before they reach the infirmary. But please, if something unexpected happens with one of the soldiers, let me know. Should such an event come to pass, I shall hurry back, and tend to them. If possible, with your aid, milady."

"I have great faith in you. But someone should keep an eye on Sorin, at least. His wounds are still bad, after all."

​And I want to see... just how far your convictions take you.

"Silvia, yell if you need my help!"

A scratch.

qy46.png

*Uses my Heal Staff*

Quick. ANNA Jeanette IS HERE.

Got it. My Mjolnir is fully charged.

k1yt.png

Anna_FE13.png

*Uses Mjolnir after Hero attacked and also activates a crit as it is a 32% chance while Anna is swinging her Luna Lance wildly missing once and did a powerful blow dealing 38dmg to me as I have dealt 15 DMG to her now she has only 35HP left. Quick. You guys. The staves.

Isabelle

Attk: 5

Hit: 65%

Crit 32%

Anna

Attk20

Hit 65%

Crit 13%

Ey, thanks for the help!

Hurry.

Heal me.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

At last. That Anna met her end.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"Lovely to have you, your Highness." Silvia couldn't resist a curtsy as the Hero King joined her in battle.

Marth attacks, dealing 25 damage!

Silvia attacks, dealing 10 damage!

Anna Ciel attacks, but her attack is blocked!

"Ha! Nice try." She silently congratulated herself on jumping in front of the attack and blocking it before it could hit.

"Ooh. How clever of you!" Anna Ciel cooed, twirling a strand of her hair in her fingers."But you've forgotten something... I'm faster."

And she proved it, slamming into Silvia and knocking her aside for a mad dash up the stairs.

"DAMN IT!" Silvia screeched, scrambling around to get on her feet again despite the cumbersome dress keeping her down. "SOMEONE CATCH HER!"

"Light rune, darling Anna Ciel. I set them up before coming out. You're going to have to find a long way around into here."

Edited by Kat

"Who dares to disturb my sleep?" I walked out the door to see an Anna running up the stairs.

"For waking me up, I will grind your bones into dust!" I critical her with Mercurius, sending her flying down the stairs.

"Lovely to have you, your Highness." Silvia couldn't resist a curtsy as the Hero King joined her in battle.

"Ha! Nice try." She silently congratulated herself on jumping in front of the attack and blocking it before it could hit.

"Ooh. How clever of you!" Anna Ciel cooed, twirling a strand of her hair in her fingers."But you've forgotten something... I'm faster."

And she proved it, slamming into Silvia and knocking her aside for a mad dash up the stairs.

"DAMN IT!" Silvia screeched, scrambling around to get on her feet again despite the cumbersome dress keeping her down. "SOMEONE CATCH HER!"

Crizix heard Silvia's cry and frantically unleashed an Elthunder spell at the Anna...She wasn't entirely sure if she hit her...

*Cough* *Cough*

I'd love to help, but hurry. H---e---a----l.

*And barely catches you with the last ounce of my being.*

"Who dares to disturb my sleep?" I walked out the door to see an Anna running up the stairs.

"For waking me up, I will grind your bones into dust!" I critical her with Mercurius, sending her flying down the stairs.

Try not to steal my spotlight yet!

*slashes Anna on Brave Sword as she flies down the steps*

Hm...no blood. A normal being would have burst if hit by these attacks. And then there was that other Anna and the...no, it couldn't be...not in my time...

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"I'm sorry Isabelle, but I have to protect the wounded. I won't let that witch kill them!"

Yuffie runs off to reach the infirmary, pausing to catch his breath and heals Isabelle for 25 HP with Physic_FE13_Icon.png, and then uses a Rescue staff to help her reach the infirmary.

Edited by YayForYuffie

*Cough* *Cough*

I'd love to help, but hurry. H---e---a----l.

*And barely catches you with the last ounce of my being.*

I saw her there, her state reminded of him. He tried so hard to save me, and was just like that. The day he sacrificed it all to save my life. "Pair up with me, I won't let anyone harm you! If they want to hurt you, they must go through me first!"

"Dear, come into the infirmary. Now."

Marches into the infantry right away as we are still in battle.

EDIT: And makes it to the infirmary after getting teleported by YayForYuffie's Heal staff.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"I should really hunt for more of those light runes. It would really help with protection."

Marches into the infantry right away as we are still in battle.

"You're lucky Yuffie has healed you. You don't do anything dead."