• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Wait, what exactly?

Ah damnit, if my suspicions are true...then...then...

Quickly! Order and immediate evacuation of the city! I'm not takin any chances!

"Would you calm down? There's no way to evacuate the wounded."

Silvia shot a grateful smile to Marth for assisting her - damn her dress sometimes. She whirled around to face Kat, using one of her arrows as a pointer. "Kat! Rally us!" Crixiz so far was doing great, regardless of her statement earlier, although she WAS a bit slow. Hmm. That training would have to come later.

A sudden shuffling caught her attention and she turned around just in time to see Anna charging for Yuffie. "Shit, dodge it Yuffie, dodge!" Silvia yelled, dashing in the sage's direction in hopes to block the attack.

"Someone's been slaughtering my sisters left and right... and I don't like that."

BOSS INCOMING

[spoiler=Anna Bernadette]240px-MerchantAnna.jpg

"It's not good for sales... so it's time to put you out of business..."

Anna Bernadette has the following skills: Counter, Aegis, Lancefaire, Pavise, Hawkeye.

She has 99 health.

She is wielding two weapons: a Brave Lance and a Spear.

(Final one for tonight guys, let's make it count!

If I calculated it correctly, both Anna Ciel and Anna Jeanette are dead, as well as I think 4 of the 5 Risen.)

I turned my eyes onto her, "You shall not pass beyond this point! Tonight you shall hold you last sale! Prepare to be reduced to cinders!" I unleash Valfame, Ignis activates and I deal a staggering 70 damage, and I cursed her Aegis skill, preventing her from reaching YayforYuffie. I laughed as she couldn't attack me with her Brave Lance.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Someone's been slaughtering my sisters left and right... and I don't like that."

BOSS INCOMING

[spoiler=Anna Bernadette]240px-MerchantAnna.jpg

"It's not good for sales... so it's time to put you out of business..."

Anna Bernadette has the following skills: Counter, Aegis, Lancefaire, Pavise, Hawkeye.

She has 99 health.

She is wielding two weapons: a Brave Lance and a Spear.

(Final one for tonight guys, let's make it count!

If I calculated it correctly, both Anna Ciel and Anna Jeanette are dead, as well as I think 4 of the 5 Risen.)

"Good. Anna Ciel has fallen. Hmm... it seems like everyone is holding up fairly well. Ah! Isabelle is still wounded."

Yuffie restores Isabelle to full health with the Mend_FE13_Icon.png.

"You need to be careful! The Anna's only required one lucking strike to almost kill Dusk!"

Yes and this one is tough.
k1yt.png
*But readies my Mjolnir tome*
As I recommend using our strongest weapons against this one.

Crizix's Elthunder spell was delayed due to her fumbling, but it ended up hitting Anna Bernadette for 14 damage...She was lucky the Anna didn't have the Spear equipped, or else she might have been half dead by now...or worse.

Well..it's a good thing that we must strike her NOW before that she equips her spear.

This is a situation in which panic may be appropriate!

We should at least ask the nobles and able citizenry to flee, just in case

"You really have no idea what sort of situation we're in, do you? Time to wake up. There aren't any nobles or able citizenry. We're all that's left, for the time being."

(So... uh... calculation... of Goddess Rally

+2 movement (movement rally + Love)

+10 to all stats save Luck (str,mag,speed,skill,def,and res rallies + Spectrum + Love)

+14 to Luck (Luck + Spectrum + Love)

(...Wow, broken. Might need to bring down the number of uses per battle)

Edited by Kat

"You really have no idea what sort of situation we're in, do you? Time to wake up. There aren't any nobles or able citizenry. We're all that's left, for the time being."

"If we are all that is left, how are they multiplying?.."

Yuffie looked up to see an Anna charging straight for him.

"Nonononono, not again!"

Yuffie dived to the side, throwing his Mend staff in Anna's face, in hopes of distracting her for a moment.

Anna cleaved through the Stave, and just then, Yuffie heard someone cry "You shall not pass beyond this point! Tonight you shall hold you last sale! Prepare to be reduced to cinders!"

While Anna was recovering from Ace Tactician's Valflame, Yuffie seizes the opportunity to flee from the advancing Anna.

"Thank you! You just saved my life! I owe you quite the debt!"

Edited by YayForYuffie

"You... won't... I won't... fall... h-here..." Anna Bernadette staggered, reaching for her Spear. She made a wild series of slashes in Ace's direction, unsure if any of them hit or not, before finally bringing the weapon down into her leg, and falling.

The silence was deafening.

Anna Bernadette has been defeated!

"You... won't... I won't... fall... h-here..." Anna Bernadette staggered, reaching for her Spear. She made a wild series of slashes in Ace's direction, unsure if any of them hit or not, before finally bringing the weapon down into her leg, and falling.

The silence was deafening.

Anna Bernadette has been defeated!

Is it over? I need to review some facts, and if rather not retreat to do it.

STAGE COM -

"Wait a second." Silvia held a hand out to pause the ending statement. She then, with the nonchalance she carried with her, removed her shoe and threw it directly into the last remaining Risen's face.

"... Okay. Now you can say it."

STAGE COMPLETE!

(Yup. Bernadette is dead and all the Risen are gone.)

Edited by Vashiane

STAGE COM -

"Wait a second." Silvia held a hand out to pause the ending statement. She then, with the nonchalance she carried with her, removed her shoe and threw it directly into the last remaining Risen's face.

"... Okay. Now you can say it."

STAGE COMPLETE!

(Yup. Bernadette is dead and all the Risen are gone.)

"Haha! I wonder how the Annas feel knowing you took out one of their pets with your heels!"

Guys, when done fighting, please list who fought.

I gotta make sure the supports are what they should beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

We've gotta prepare that afterwards before our next battle.

1. Silvia shot a grateful smile to Marth for assisting her - damn her dress sometimes. She whirled around to face Kat, using one of her arrows as a pointer. "Kat! Rally us!" Crixiz so far was doing great, regardless of her statement earlier, although she WAS a bit slow. Hmm. That training would have to come later.

A sudden shuffling caught her attention and she turned around just in time to see Anna charging for Yuffie. 2. "Shit, dodge it Yuffie, dodge!" Silvia yelled, dashing in the sage's direction in hopes to block the attack.

1. Yes and this one is tough.
*But readies my Mjolnir tome*
As I recommend using our strongest weapons against this one.

2. Isabelle: Yuffie. Lookout!

"GODDESS RALLY!"

(All known rallies have been used. Stats up.

Number of uses left for the battle: 9)

Excellent.

I turned my eyes onto her, "You shall not pass beyond this point! Tonight you shall hold you last sale! Prepare to be reduced to cinders!" I unleash Valfame, Ignis activates and I deal a staggering 70 damage, and I cursed her Aegis skill, preventing her from reaching YayforYuffie. I laughed as she couldn't attack me with her Brave Lance.

I used a Mjolnir tome activating a critical and shouting "No one is going to kick the bucket tonight" "This will be your final sale, cheapskate." As I was powered up from the rallies, I deal 15 more dmg upon her. Quick! Somebody finish her off before that she gets a chance to use her Spear.

this...

Attk5

Hit65%

Crit32%

Anna

Because I'm aside from Ace being paired. Paired folks can't get attacked.