Sorin

"I'm heading into the Convoy. Any wounded just leave on the roof. I'll check for them to bring them in as I hunt."

(In all seriousness, I need to get to bed.

List of people that I know fought -

Anon

Breezy

Vash

Ace (Late?)

Kat (Late)

Hero-King

Dark Huntress

YayforYuffie

Crizix)

Fix this if more people joined. And someone help Carter decide how many 'support points' everyone got?

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

1.That's great to know a little more about you.

2.And neither can I.

Anyway...

I'm Isabelle. I'm a Sage from Emmeryn's Magic acadamy in Ylisse. I have been an honored student there for 5 years in training learning to heal, fight with spells, and learning the oath and words of god for the greater of humanity. We always try to solve our matters peacefully without fighting. But if it is to do it for a better cause, I'll do it.

Should I give a more formal introduction?

"Very well. Sorin will be one of the ones. Yuffie? Will you help me take in the others? The less wounded can be ferried with Carter, yes?"

"Of course. Let's get 'cracking', shall we? And yes, I believe the less injured could be ferried around with Carter, though it might be for the best to send some Vulnerarys, or even Sweet Tinctures with them, just in case. They should be fine without them, but it is better to be safe than sorry."

(In all seriousness, I need to get to bed.

List of people that I know fought -

Anon

Breezy

Vash

Ace (Late?)

Kat (Late)

Hero-King

Dark Huntress

YayforYuffie

Crizix)

Fix this if more people joined. And someone help Carter decide how many 'support points' everyone got?

I feel I don't want the support system to get too complicated, so it'll go as the following:

You gain a support level with 'said support' if both of you have fought in the battle. It occurs every 3 chapters.

Well, good night. If you think this is a bad way to start the point system, please PM me. Goodnight.

I feel I don't want the support system to get too complicated, so it'll go as the following:

You gain a support level with 'said support' if both of you have fought in the battle. It occurs every 3 chapters.

Well, good night. If you think this is a bad way to start the point system, please PM me. Goodnight.

That'll do.

1.That's great to know a little more about you.

2.And neither can I.

Anyway...

I'm Isabelle. I'm a Sage from Emmeryn's Magic acadamy in Ylisse. I have been an honored student there for 5 years in training learning to heal, fight with spells, and learning the oath and words of god for the greater of humanity. We always try to solve our matters peacefully without fighting. But if it is to do it for a better cause, I'll do it.

"It's nice to meet you Isabelle. The magic academy I've heard about it. It's supposed be one of the best magic schools in the land. I really wanted to study there, but they drove me away because of my powers. I suppose I wouldn't have learned how to use magic if not for some friends of mine who helped me out. I'm never did find out if I can use staves, but tomes appear to be easy for me to learn to use. I think this one, Valflame used to belong to a red haired sage of sorts. In olden times, he was the only one who could use it."

(I'm going to head to bed now, goodnight) (and yes, I was late because my character was sleeping and got woken up by the fight)

"It's nice to meet you Isabelle. The magic academy I've heard about it. It's supposed be one of the best magic schools in the land. I really wanted to study there, but they drove me away because of my powers. I suppose I wouldn't have learned how to use magic if not for some friends of mine who helped me out. I'm never did find out if I can use staves, but tomes appear to be easy for me to learn to use. I think this one, Valflame used to belong to a red haired sage of sorts. In olden times, he was the only one who could use it."

(I'm going to head to bed now, goodnight) (and yes, I was late because my character was sleeping and got woken up by the fight)

Isabelle: How your able to use Valflame might be the fact that you may have major Fala blood coursing in your veins. Of course further study will have to be induced upon you someday to confirm that. And it was nice talking to you and goodnight.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I'm back for a bit. ^^;

Isabelle: I may suggest working alongside Ace support wise. As the last battle did wonders.

And don't worry, Crizix. You'll get better with enough practice and support.

Isabelle: And an honor of that magnitude of respect shall hopefully inspire you to be better later.

"I...I hope you're right..."

"Once everyone's rested and the area's clear, I'm sure we'll have the time to help you."

"Right...but the situation's looking pretty bad now, isn't it? What exactly is the plan?"

It's not the end of the world.

I just read what everyone else posted. It's kinda becoming a drama, rather than a 'game'.

There is always later after fortifying our supports and stuff. xD

-----

Isabelle: I do also happen to carry major Tordo. Since I can use the Mjolnir tome.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"I...I hope you're right..."

Isabelle: Hero, me, us will support you all the way while you are trying to get better.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Go ahead.

Well, let me formally introduce myself as Anon. I'm a mercenary, and my life has been dedicated to improving in battle, mind and piety. I've heard many tales and entered many circles in my travels, including ones preferring to stay underground. I have no opposition to warfare, but I will not stand for an unjustified massacre nor a warmongering blasphemer. I hold a wide collection of weapons, texts and trophies, and I despise waste or leaving things behind. As both a moral and policy, collecteral damage is highly undesirable, and any true professional, such as myself, should be able to do a job without it.

So, you say you've gone Emmeryn's Magic Academy? I've heard of them. You know, once some white-haired Plegian madman taught at the school, at for 4 years the ruling exalt had to close it down to end public unrest. Amusing, isn't it?

"I'm Ace Tactician. Are you Marth the Hero-King? Because...I knew someone else with blue hair like that. But...I can't remember anything else besides that."

"That 'd be me.The one and the only. Blue hair? You mean somewhere in this world.... there is someone similar to me, other than my descendants (whom I've yet to meet)?"

Edited by Hero-King

1. Well, let me formally introduce myself as Anon. I'm a mercenary, and my life has been dedicated to improving in battle, mind and piety. I've heard many tales and entered many circles in my travels, including ones preferring to stay underground. I have no opposition to warfare, but I will not stand for an unjustified massacre nor a warmongering blasphemer. I hold a wide collection of weapons, texts and trophies, and I despise waste or leaving things behind. As both a moral and policy, collecteral damage is highly undesirable, and any true professional, such as myself, should be able to do a job without it.

2. So, you say you've gone Emmeryn's Magic Academy? I've heard of them. You know, once some white-haired Plegian madman taught at the school, at for 4 years the ruling exalt had to close it down to end public unrest. Amusing, isn't it?

1. That's great that your well prepared as you never know what can happen while off to battle. And I cannot stand fighting more than anything. As Emmeryn has taught me, us that. We always solve our matters peacefully without fighting, but I will fight if it is for a greater future.

2. It is. If only we wonder who that madman's identity really is.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Okay, I didn't miss too much by going to bed. (...Why do I have a feeling I'll have a lot to read through when I get back tomorrow?)

Oh, Vash? I asked Sorin your question (not sure if you did) and his suggestion is that our chars ARE from different Outrealms and were brought to this 'other' outrealm. This would help explain the lack of an S-support AND we can state something like... oh... like we can't get back because the Annas have blocked the gate and/or destroyed it (and in order to return we have to either kill the guards or restore it).

[Phrased another way, we're a team of Avatars ripped from our homes to fight Annas for one reason or another AND can't get back until we win.]

Debate and discuss at leisure today?

Edited by Kat

"That 'd be me.The one and the only. Blue hair? You mean somewhere in this world.... there is someone similar to me, other than my descendants (whom I've yet to meet)?"

"I think he said he was descended from you. Yeah, he did say that. And he had that mark on his shoulder."

Isabelle: How your able to use Valflame might be the fact that you may have major Fala blood coursing in your veins. Of course further study will have to be induced upon you someday to confirm that. And it was nice talking to you and goodnight.

"Hmm, I thought it was due to the seal on the tome weakening over time. I don't think I have major Fala...do I? To be honest, I'd like to know where my unusual powers came from. Maybe a study will help me discover who I really am."

Makes sense to me, it could also serve as the reason why my character has such foggy memories.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"I think he said he was descended from you. Yeah, he did say that. And he had that mark on his shoulder."

"Hmm, I thought it was due to the seal on the tome weakening over time. I don't think I have major Fala...do I? To be honest, I'd like to know where my unusual powers came from. Maybe a study will help me discover who I really am."

Makes sense to me, it could also serve as the reason why my character has such foggy memories.

Heard of that man before.

As a weakening seal, maybe things just go so far back we're all descended from him! *chuckle*

I jest of course, there's far to many similar instances for that to be feasibly true.

Okay, I didn't miss too much by going to bed. (...Why do I have a feeling I'll have a lot to read through when I get back tomorrow?)

Oh, Vash? I asked Sorin your question (not sure if you did) and his suggestion is that our chars ARE from different Outrealms and were brought to this 'other' outrealm. This would help explain the lack of an S-support AND we can state something like... oh... like we can't get back because the Annas have blocked the gate and/or destroyed it (and in order to return we have to either kill the guards or restore it).

[Phrased another way, we're a team of Avatars ripped from our homes to fight Annas for one reason or another AND can't get back until we win.]

Debate and discuss at leisure today?

Hm? Are all of from another outrealm? I know that I myself have lived in this one for some time, best understand one world error going to another, and there's no shortage of continents to sail to. Could I be mistaken?

Heard of that man before.

As a weakening seal, maybe things just go so far back we're all descended from him! *chuckle*

I jest of course, there's far to many similar instances for that to be feasibly true.

I remember when I first met him, it was my red-haired thief friend who introduced us. At first I doubted that any man could love me because whenever I got angry or upset my powers would activate. But he turned out to be someone who I came to love dearly. He didn't seem bothered by my gift, in fact he stood by my side through my worst days. ...I didn't see him when that day happened, when I flew into a blind rage wrought with grief over seeing my thief friend slain before my very eyes. I hope he's still okay.

*Giggle* Yeah, I'd have the Fala mark if I was descended from him. Heck, I don't think this mark is any type of brand seen before. It doesn't appear to be in any books I've read on the subject. *Looks at right hand* Sometimes, I wonder why I was born with this mark.