• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Flies around on Pegasus to observe the enemies.

"... Uh-oh. These entombed have ranged throwing claws! They act like ninja stars.. so beware."

Carter uses Mjolnir Tome on Anna. "She's super strong! Normally the Anna's don't have much Resistance!" Equips Brave Lance.

It's a falcon knight, what can you expect?

*Switching his killer bow to his silver bow he decided to ruin the flesh of the last Revenant, dishing out a nice 60HP*

"Pff, these things are weak, surely there's something else that Anna has planned up her stinkin' sleeves, watch out comrades"

"No way....

GO ZEPH GO!"

Breezy charges to the other Bow Knight

Hmm...why is that guy charging at me? I hope I don't seem malicious. I dismounted my horse (her name is Amalda) and dropped my bow and bag to the ground, putting up my hands as if I were surrendering.

One of the Entombed looked ready to attack Crizix...with its ranged claws. She unleashed an Elthunder spell at it, hoping to get a decent hit. The Risen did get hurt, but its claws managed to hit her when she tried to dodge.

"I should've taken Forseti with me..."

Goes for Falcoknight Anna. "You're going down!" Misses both times with Brave Lance.

Anna deals 25 damage to Carter. "Argh! Someone help!"

Damn, should have brought a Wing Clever or Air blade.

No matter

*tosses concotion*

I got this one!

"Huh, more of them. Watch out people, you're useless if you're dead!"

*notches bow*

"As a bow user I'll aim straight for Anna, just let me get to her first" he says, completely forgetting his wounds are not still fully recovered

Hmm...why is that guy charging at me? I hope I don't seem malicious. I dismounted my horse (her name is Amalda) and dropped my bow and bag to the ground, putting up my hands as if I were surrendering.

"dammit, serves me right for thinking it was one of them...

Hey you there, get out of here before things get worse."

"Not more of them! That dastard!"

Glaedyr attacks one of the risen with amatsu.png, dealing a nice chunk of 48 damage. The Risen tries to retaliate, but Glaedyr dodges out of the way. "You're not going to hit me!"

"dammit, serves me right for thinking it was one of them...

Hey you there, get out of here before things get worse."

"I just took one of them down," I responded, picking up my bag and bow, slinging my bag around my shoulder. "I wanted to help out you lot against this revnants."

"I should've taken Forseti with me..."

Goes for Falcoknight Anna. "You're going down!" Misses both times with Brave Lance.

Anna deals 25 damage to Carter. "Argh! Someone help!"

Carter's cry caught her attention, but before she could react, AnonymousSpeed threw a Concoction at her. That was a relief, but maybe she should just stay back and support with her staffs, especially since her arm was bleeding with a gash now...

"I just took one of them down," I responded, picking up my bag and bow, slinging my bag around my shoulder. "I wanted to help out you lot against this revnants."

"Forgive the charge, I thought you were someone else...

Well, allow me to help you out here."