• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I-I see. I'll stay close just in case, if you don't mind."

"As long as you don't hinder me woman I couldn't care where you stand, as long as you're useful"

Edited by DodgeDusk

As Glaedyr paused to catch her breath she felt a sharp pain in her left shoulder. Blood started to trickle down from where the risen claws had struck her. Whirling round, Glaedyr sliced off the arm of the entombed with bravesword.png, before proceeding to amputate the other with the second hit. "Serves you right for surprising me like that!"

REINFORCEMENTS (they must want us dead)

[spoiler=Reinforcements]Revenant.jpgRevenant.jpgRevenant.jpg

Hm...ah well, a good experiment is built with a large pool of data!

Anon attacks a Revenant with his Scottsman (brave axe)

Hit one deals 42 damage!

Hit two pros soul

'Stand still!'

Anon defeats the Revenant and heals to full health!

Directing his Physic at Dodgedusk, Yuffie healed his arm, and enters the field of battle.

"After the fiasco of LAST time, I don't think I'll ask before healing you!

"You're far too kind" Dusk replies, with a smirk on his face

Dusk skewers a Revenant with his silver bow, yet again ending it's miserable life

"Why do they send such useless things after us? If they plan on wearing us down slowly it's clearly not working... Such idiots"

Seeing that YayforYuffie had arrived, Crizix could now focus more on attacking, knowing that someone was handling injuries.

"As long as you don't hinder me woman I couldn't care where you stand, as long as you're useful"

"Yes, sir!" She struck one of the Risen reinforcements with her Tome.

Have 10 Revenants been killed? I've killed 3 and I think some others have killed some too

Have 10 Revenants been killed? I've killed 3 and I think some others have killed some too

I've killed 3 entombed and attacked the Anna. I've got few claws and the Anna head for study...

As Glaedyr paused to catch her breath she felt a sharp pain in her left shoulder. Blood started to trickle down from where the risen claws had struck her. Whirling round, Glaedyr sliced off the arm of the entombed with bravesword.png, before proceeding to amputate the other with the second hit. "Serves you right for surprising me like that!"

Ouch. That one looked painful.

Yuffie heals Glaedyr for 35 HP with a Mend_FE13_Icon.png

"You're far too kind" Dusk replies, with a smirk on his face

Dusk skewers a Revenant with his silver bow, yet again ending it's miserable life

"Why do they send such useless things after us? If they plan on wearing us down slowly it's clearly not working... Such idiots"

Ignoring the snark, Yuffie thought about what he said. The Anna's were bombarding them with Entombed.

But why? Could they be... oh no.

"Dodge, could the Entombed be acting as a distraction?!"

I take up my forged Killing Edge at Carter's prompting and critical an Emtombed, ending it. Then with Galeforce I attack again, though this time I dealt only enough damage to weaken the next Entombed. It attacked me back, it's claws barely missing my face.

"Geez, this one is different somehow to survive my attack. I don't want to get angry here, It would be a couple of steps back in trying to hold back my emotions in battle."

I take up my forged Killing Edge at Carter's prompting and critical an Emtombed, ending it. Then with Galeforce I attack again, though this time I dealt only enough damage to weaken the next Entombed. It attacked me back, it's claws barely missing my face.

"Geez, this one is different somehow to survive my attack. I don't want to get angry here, It would be a couple of steps back in trying to hold back my emotions in battle."

I'll let someone else finish that one!

*climbs up a tree*

Entombed goes for Alvitazi, however, he didn't realize it...

"AHH!" Alvitazi activates Miracle, leaving him at 1 HP. "Someone... help... me!"

High ground strike!

*splits risen into quarters with brave sword*

Here, have a concoction.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Ignoring the snark, Yuffie thought about what he said. The Anna's were bombarding them with Entombed.

But why? Could they be... oh no.

"Dodge, could the Entombed be acting as a distraction?!"

FINAL REINFORCEMENT

[spoiler=Final reinforcement]185px-Anna_confession_2.jpgAnna pink has 100HP, is the Trickster class with levin sword, killing edge, brave sword and fortify