Sorin

"Phew, thank goodness Anon ended her before...yeah. Thanks Anon."

Crizix noticed Ace Tactician get hit from a distance. She was too far for her Mend Staff, so she pulled out her Physic and used that instead.

"Thank you^^"

(I gotta run guys, later^^)

Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Good enough *pulls out Swordslayer*

'Breathing is strictly prohibited among the enemy ranks!'

*jumps down with Swordslayer, landing a critical hit for 69 damage, killing the Anna*

"Oh my. Such power. It's almost like... No, no it can't be him. I saw him fa-... ugh, the battlefield is not the place to reminisce about the past"

"Damn, these things reproduce like mad and become unnatural..."

Breezy attacks Pink with Silver Bow for 17 damage, and is his back for 39 damage.

"Crap...."

Crizix didn't catch Brokuni or his injuries immediately, but when she did, she frantically used her Physic on him as well.

"Damn, these things reproduce like mad and become unnatural..."

Breezy attacks Pink with Silver Bow for 17 damage, and is his back for 39 damage.

"Crap...."

*walks by*

Procreation joke.

That Anna was far stronger than anything I've seen. Of coursed, I've heard of stronger, which isn't an encouraging though. My Swordslayer crit only did that much, and with a hundred foot drop behind it

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"Phew, thank goodness Anon ended her before...yeah. Thanks Anon."

"Thank you^^"

"Oh my. Such power. It's almost like... No, no it can't be him. I saw him fa-... ugh, the battlefield is not the place to reminisce about the past"

You flatter me! But really, it was my pleasure!

*walks by*

Procreation joke.That Anna was far stronger than anything I've seen. Of coursed, I've heard of stronger, which isn't an encouraging though. My Swordslayer crit only did that much, and with a hundred foot drop behind it

"Hey Mr. Bravado, any damn idea how these things are made?"

"Hey Mr. Bravado, any damn idea how these things are made?"

A few. There aren't any stories of there creation I've heard of though. But with these-

*empties bag of body parts*

I should be able to find out something...

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

A few. There aren't any stories of tere creation I've heard of though. But with these-

*empties bag of body parts*

I should be able to find out something...

"Well, I'm not one to judge, but we need to figure this out fast, and how is that pile of crap going to help us?"

"any damn idea how these things are made?"

"It's simple really once you think about it. The Annas recently have shot up a lot, to the point where it's impossible for them to reproduce as fast as they're spewing them out against us. There must be an infection which alters the genetics of a body and transforms them... transforms the husk into an Anna... Either that or Queen Anna is a female Casanova in disguise"

"Well, I'm not one to judge, but we need to figure this out fast, and how is that pile of crap going to help us?"

Ever see a body cut open or a pile of clean bones? Studying those lets us learn to do things like be chiropractors, or kill things more easily. Hopefully I can accomplish the latter by researching these.

"It's simple really once you think about it. The Annas recently have shot up a lot, to the point where it's impossible for them to reproduce as fast as they're spewing them out against us. There must be an infection which alters the genetics of a body and transforms them... transforms the husk into an Anna... Either that or Queen Anna is a female Casanova in disguise"

"Well should we really expose the body parts to the damn air we breathe like Captain Bravado just did?"

"Eesh, that idea gives me the shivers... I-I'll never let them take me and turn me into an Anna!"

Well now that all that is settled, I think I could share a little discovery with you all.

"Tell us more!"

Edited by Glaedyr

"Well should we really expose the body parts to the damn air we breathe like Captain Bravado just did?"

"And what if we turn? What then? A plan like that could effectively end the Azure Dreamers within a second!!!"

Or they are being produced.

Dusk, you said earlier that the outrealms were no longer availble due to the closing of the gate, right? I've found out its not closed all the way.

Or they are being produced.

Dusk, you said earlier that the outrealms were no longer availble due to the closing of the gate, right? I've found out its not closed all the way.

And the plot thickens. Please go on.

"One at a time mind you...

En masse however....."

It's only a head