• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Explain"

During the points in which I have been absent of these battles, I have been investigating the outrealm gate. And I found some horrid news. That is where they are coming from. I've seen them come out of the gate. After all, there was an Anna at the gates when Chrom ever went there.

During the points in which I have been absent of these battles, I have been investigating the outrealm gate. And I found some horrid news. That is where they are coming from. I've seen them come out of the gate. After all, there was an Anna at the gates when Chrom ever went there.

"Wait, so that's where the Annas are coming from? B-but that could mean they have more than we could possibly imagine hiding away in there!"

Hm...an outer realm, a demonic power, a growing enemy of near limitless potential...thick indeed...

You seem to be collecting a lot of them however...."

I'll keep them quarantined, if it will rest your mind!

Hm...an outer realm, a demonic power, a growing enemy of near limitless potential...thick indeed...

I'll keep them quarantined, if it will rest your mind!

"Do that please.

Wouldnt want any of us turning Anna on us in the night"

"So you've been investigating these outrealms by yourself? If only your intelligence matched your stupidity. Why the HELL did you go off unattended? You could've died idiot!...

*exhales through nose heavily*

"It seems... plausible at best. It makes sense but at the same time it's hard to comprehend..."

"Wait, so that's where the Annas are coming from? B-but that could mean they have more than we could possibly imagine hiding away in there!"

Yes. But attacking the gate head on would be suicide. Right now, we need to fortify our defenses and gain control of the other nations.

"The Outrealm leads to an untold number of worlds, and times. Anna and her ilk have been sighted throughout the eons. Does this not mean that they have access to a near infinite number of Anna's?

For us to be able to stop them, I think that the only option we may have is to destroy the gate.

I pray that I am wrong."

"So you've been investigating these outrealms by yourself? If only your intelligence matched your stupidity. Why the HELL did you go off unattended? You could've died idiot!...

*exhales through nose heavily*

"It seems... plausible at best. It makes sense but at the same time it's hard to comprehend..."

I didn't expect them to come from there. I only went there to see if we could open up the gate for additional support. Besides, a larger party means a larger target. Easier to spot. Dealing with an army of Anna's is not my idea of fun.

"The Outrealm leads to an untold number of worlds, and times. Anna and her ilk have been sighted throughout the eons. Does this not mean that they have access to a near infinite number of Anna's?

For us to be able to stop them, I think that the only option we may have is to destroy the gate.

I pray that I am wrong."

"This worries me greatly. It is hard for me to comprehend all that has happened..."

*Sighs*

"I need to go clear my head and rest up so my wounds can recover."

Glaedyr knew she needed the rest, but the fear of what was yet to come gripped her. The nightmares would come again. She knew it.

I didn't expect them to come from there. I only went there to see if we could open up the gate for additional support. Besides, a larger party means a larger target. Easier to spot. Dealing with an army of Anna's is not my idea of fun.

"Still, what if they caught you on the way to or on the way back?! Walking around Ylisse, or anywhere for a matter of fact, is suicide. Count your blessings fool, for next time you might be dead or worse one of them"

I pray that I am wrong."

You could be very correct. It would explain something else I have found.

After doing some research in the library, I have looked over the many paths that previous lords have taken. Each and every one of them has listen a strange girl with a red ponytail, selling mysterious goods.

"I need to go clear my head and rest up so my wounds can recover."

Glaedyr knew she needed the rest, but the fear of what was yet to come gripped her. The nightmares would come again. She knew it.

"Let me come with. It seems you're one of the few people who aren't idiotic, and my threshold isn't as high as it used to be... Besides my arm is still throbbing"

"Let me come with. It seems you're one of the few people who aren't idiotic, and my threshold isn't as high as it used to be... Besides my arm is still throbbing"

At least I did something besides hold up in a fort!