• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"The people in the Tellius continent could carry more than 5 items so I can't see why you can't. Do factor in weight though, carrying 6 weapons can be heavy on the back"

Nice! I'll take a Sol Katti with me while I'm at it then, but don't worry about weight, I have to carry all my things when I move! One time I back-packed a hundred pounds *boast boast boast*

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Alright

*ahem*

"Alright men and women. In case you haven't noticed our supplies are starting to reach critical levels. I'm taken it upon my myself to lead a small squad into the city square and surrounding places to see if there is anything that is salvageable. Appointed soldiers, follow my lead. The rest of you can, stay here and protect our... commander"

*Dusk leaves Ylisstol*

Up to you. If I am to be your bodyguard, then so be it

Hmm...okay.

Taking a deep breath, Crizix stared at the card she was holding. Apparently this is how the famed Hero-King Marth had been appearing to help the army. It was very odd...Anyway, she heard everyone's surprise about...six Inigos? And a Severa? Huh? That doesn't sound good...She fiddled with the card some more. They could probably use his help...She tried to use the card, even though she didn't really know how...A bright light flashed from it...

No, I suspect something different. But for now, we should begin our battle. *Pairs up with Ace Tactician*

Alright, let's free these souls from their torment. (I hope he isn't brought up as a Risen next. ...I never did go back to bury his corpse that day.)

Holy crap...an army of Inigo's!

*runs to group*

Maybe the Anna's seduced them...hm...

Hahahaha! Perhaps the Inigo's just couldn't resist them.

NO! That...can't be him. That blue hair, those black clothes... I was certain he didn't get sucked with me! He should still be looking for me!

That blue haired man...I want to fight him!

Edited by Ace Tactician