Sorin

In that case, I'll capture the blue haired one in regal clothing. But first...

Dual Attack! I finish the Inigo off with Mercurius and with Galeforce activating, lunge at the blue haired man. "I will force you to talk to me, whether you want to or not!" Ignis activates and I Ingis critical him into the ground.

*Ties him up, sees another one* All blue haired men like him are MINE! I have something I want to confirm.

Breezy, say 'kinky' for me.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"There must be around 30 of these things now... Damn it! Where's that rally woman when you need her?!" he yells

*Dusk turns around, seeing one of the three pegasus knights, and delivers one of his trustworthy silver arrows into the side of it, ending its short lived life*

"Hmph, watch out Carter, don't let them surround you!"

I want to see their left hands, Anon. So far the one I captured doesn't have my ring on his left hand. I want to make sure those others don't either.

And then it all fell into place...I think I know who you are Ace, Dandra thought.

Just make sure you are careful. I'm right here if you need me.

Avatar_m_map.pngAvatar_f_map.pngChrom_map.pngLissa_map.pngFrederick_map.pngVirion_map.pngSully_map.pngVaike_map.pngStahl_map.pngMiriel_map.pngKellam_map.pngSumia_map.pngSayri_map.pngBasilio_map.pngFlavia_map.pngOwain_map.pngInigo_map.pngBrady_map.pngKjelle_map.pngCynthia_map.png

Severa_map.pngGerome_map.pngMorgan_m_map.pngMorgan_f_map.pngYarne_map.pngLaurent_map.pngNoire_map.pngNah_map.pngDonnel_map.pngAnna_map.pngTiki_map.pngGangrel_map.pngWalhart_map.pngEmmeryn_map.png<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_Supports/Yen" href="http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_Supports/Yen" fay"="">Yenfay_map.pngAversa_map.pngPriam_map.png...

"What's this?!"

UGH! WHERE ARE THE COMING FROM?!

Wait...is that? ACE, FIRE A BOLT OVER AT THAT ROCK FORMATION!

"Hmm. Where could th- huh?" Dusk was cut off, his senses told him danger was behind him. He jumped to the side, swiftly dodging an axe from the Vaike risen

"Nice try you arrogant dastard. Now let me teach you something" He exclaims, uppercutting the Vaike in the chin, making it fall on its back

*Equips his killer bow and fires it, deleting the Vaike from existence*

I attack one of the blue haired girls with Katarina's Bolt, and crit her. With Galeforce's power, I finish off another blue haired girl.

*ties up both girls*

Good, none of these red-haired ones are him. Maybe that day he... No, what am I thinking? That can't be true, I know what I saw that day.

And then it all fell into place...I think I know who you are Ace, Dandra thought.

Just make sure you are careful. I'm right here if you need me.

UGH! WHERE ARE THE COMING FROM?!

Wait...is that? ACE, FIRE A BOLT OVER AT THAT ROCK FORMATION!

I paled, that red haired thief... Then I heard Dandra cry "ACE, FIRE A BOLT OVER AT THAT ROCK FORMATION!" I saw the one he was talking about. "Don't you dare remind me of my mistake!" I shouted, firing off a bolt at the rock formation, triggering an avalanche that buried the lot of them.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Hmm...okay.

Taking a deep breath, Crizix stared at the card she was holding. Apparently this is how the famed Hero-King Marth had been appearing to help the army. It was very odd...Anyway, she heard everyone's surprise about...six Inigos? And a Severa? Huh? That doesn't sound good...She fiddled with the card some more. They could probably use his help...She tried to use the card, even though she didn't really know how...A bright light flashed from it...

And just like that, the Hero-King emerges. I have returned to tyis realm. Milady, what is the current situation?

I attack one of the blue haired girls with Katarina's Bolt, and crit her. With Galeforce's power, I finish off another blue haired girl.

*ties up both girls*

Good, none of these red-haired ones are him. Maybe that day he... No, what am I thinking? That can't be true, I know what I saw that day.

ACE! LI-oh for petes sake.

*taking his Tempest blade, he launches an air vortex at a rock formation* As I thought. There are smaller outrealm gates here! you have to destroy them!

We need... to cut them off... from the source! *Glaedyr exclaims as she finishes off the Laurent with her bravesword.png* Where are they coming from? Or who is summoning them? If we cut off their source they can't keep coming? Can anyone see an Anna or someone who is summoning them? If so, aim for them! Wait, Dandra! Do you see some small gates? Where? We must destroy them immediately!

Edited by Glaedyr

...The card didn't seem to be working...even though it was glowing...Was she doing something wrong? An incoming attack from a Tharja destroyed her train of thought, but failed to hurt her...much. She retaliated with her own Elthunder, but it didn't do much damage to the Risen either. She sighed; this was going to be a long duel...

And just like that, the Hero-King emerges. I have returned to tyis realm. Milady, what is the current situation?

The sudden voice made her jump. She turned her head to see that the card had indeed worked... "S-Sire, we were out to gather supplies, but then a horde of Risen started attacking us...and they look more h-human than normal...Some of our comrades recognize them...Erm...W-Will you help us?"

Edited by Crizix

ACE! LI-oh for petes sake.

*taking his Tempest blade, he launches an air vortex at a rock formation* As I thought. There are smaller outrealm gates here! you have to destroy them!

Ah, I'm sorry. Then...those gates will be piles of melted iron!" I switched to Valflame and aimed at the outrealm gates, destroying them one by one. And any risen that got in my way.

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Well this has gone very well, hasn't it?"

*exhales through nose heavily*

"Quick! Kill as many as y- huh, what? Dusk interrupts himself, squinting into the horizon. Something was there but he couldn't make it out. He adjusts his scope attached to his head and...

[spoiler=The thing]185px-Annaconfession.jpg Anna 029

"Oh you have got to be kidding me... Men, we have our target, MOVE!" he shouts, notching his double bow ready

Edited by DodgeDusk