• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(about that......)

(Oh well. I'm cool with the 3 (Wait for it) Broskuteers(God dammit)

"Gulac tried to feast on me. Granted, my ribs are glorious, but wyverns need to be kept under control around me... They don't like to have an arrow through them"

"I'm pretty sure he's drunk somewhere. Or in a ditch."

"You have such a high opinion of your brother don't you?"

(Shadow, control the wyvern in the future; Kat is violently protective. Also, someone needs to tell Alison that Shadow's title is from Valm and that he's just a simple soldier in the Dreamers. ^^ Also, Luigi? I gave you some supports. Tell me if you'd rather something different.)

(Shadow, control the wyvern in the future; Kat is violently protective. Also, someone needs to tell Alison that Shadow's title is from Valm and that he's just a simple soldier in the Dreamers. ^^ Also, Luigi? I gave you some supports. Tell me if you'd rather something different.)

(The wyvern thing was for the shits and giggles. So nothing would happen if I did it again.)

Sorry I had to eat dinner... I'm on the Pacific time zone, so it's really different

"Hahahaha, good then. Welcome to the Azure Dreamers. From now on my life is to come in forfeit before yours. I apologize for the small welcome party. Some of our members are out on a mission."

(Skills bro.)

(....Gonna go cry in the corner and lament my lost dreams...)

Duck walks over to Alison. "Hello! I'm Duck, but you can call me Duck. I'm a friend of Sorin's from out of country and time."

Isabelle: Ha ha ha...

I never was a fan of them either.

Isabelle: It's nice to meet you, Allison.

Mind if we show you around our new base after we get out of the Oasis after two days?

He turned to Sorin and glared at him. "Yes, Duck just said. As for playing nice..." He cracked a small smirk. "... Well, we'll just have to see now, won't we?"

"I would be disappointed if you said else. Alison, if you would come with me, I'll show you to your room."

"Nice to meet you, Duck, and Dusk," I smiled politely. I should have expected there were a lot of members, but with a lot of them around now, I started to feel anxious again... "Oh, I'd love to see the base," I replied. "Wandering around even a few hours in the oasis was tiring..." I could feel somewhat suspicion in the air, and I couldn't blame them. I myself had been a little reluctant to even step foot into their base. I turned back to Sorin and said, "Oh, thank you." I started to follow him out, and I thought I heard Anon say something, but I couldn't work out what it was.

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

"Nice to meet you, Duck, and Dusk," I smiled politely. I should have expected there were a lot of members, but with a lot of them around now, I started to feel anxious again... "Oh, I'd love to see the base," I replied. "Wandering around even a few hours in the oasis was tiring..." I turned back to Sorin and said, "Oh, thank you." I started to follow him out, and I thought I heard Anon say something, but I couldn't work out what it was.

"Do you mind if I tag along? I'm always curious about new recruits... and hopefully you're a bit a more sane than our latest one..."

Who is Shadow? o.o Oh, wow that was quick! I hope your headache is getting better. Thank you so much! I'll go check them out~!

"Do you mind if I tag along? I'm always curious about new recruits... and hopefully you're a bit a more sane than our latest one..."

"Speaking of Nathaniel, where is he?"

(You have't noticed it, have you?)

(also, :facepalm: )

(...I don't think I have...)

(You want a support with me already? What did I do that was impressive? o.o)

Apparently we already have our C Support.

"Who was that again? I normally don't pay attention to new recruits."

"Jxemas; the little creep lurking over there in the shadows"

He turned to Sorin. "He's in the infirmary, last I checked. Fell unconscious trying to summon stuff from cards or something. It's seriously becoming a problem... I might have to sort him out..."

(Shadow, big bad wyvern going after her boyfriend? If you haven't noticed, Kat sometimes doesn't stop to ask questions!)

Sorin shall be the invincible wall.

(Because you're funny.)

How am I funny? D: I'll just go with it

(Shadow is me.)

And thus, the stupid award goes to me. I just got confused cause Shadow's in my name too.

(...I don't think I have...)

Apparently we already have our C Support.

Yeah I saw that too. That was really quick.

I like them! If I could, I would want to request Hero-King and Ace-Tactician she looks nice even though I haven't met her exactly yet

Do I need to remove some of the supports to make it even then?

"Jxemas; the little creep lurking over there in the shadows"

He turned to Sorin. "He's in the infirmary, last I checked. Fell unconscious trying to summon stuff from cards or something. It's seriously becoming a problem... I might have to sort him out..."

(Right. How do you want to be shanked?)