• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(If only I were there. I could break them up)

(I'm thinking that too. *sigh* Especially since Sorin apparently brought it up to be the protective little brother. And Dusk, Kat has the card. I need to hand that off to either Silvia or Ace.)

Edited by Kat

I fear this might get some controversy. I don't mind editing it

He cocked his a head a bit to left after hearing this. "Annoyed? You think that was me being annoyed?" He raised his arm and bent it, before forcing Sorin into a nearby wall, with his arm up against his neck. "Do you want to see me annoyed? Because I'm about *this* close to breaking point. If you EVER insult my relationship again, then I will slay you on the spot. Just because... Was is it Cordelia? Yes, I think it was... Just because Cordelia didn't love you as much as she loves me doesn't give you the right to insult us!"

O.O

(I wasn't planning on it.)

(Sure, I approve^^ Though Ace is out on a mission currently, but her twin sister is around.)

Alicia: *walking around, encounters Alison* "Hello there, I don't believe I've met you before. My name is Alicia Taylor."

Alright! That's awesome! :)

Yuffie walked in, and saw a new female, as well as Dusk and Sorin having issues resolving the underlying sexual tension in their relationship

"It appears so. Rather like yours and Samson's, but with less going insane and attempted murder. So far, of course."

"Dusk, you may wish to step back right now, and go take a walk. You're angry, yes, but that does not give you the right to say such things."

Yuffie sighed internally. He doubted Dusk was going to listen, but he had to try. He began to mentally prepare a lecture for after the increasingly likely upcoming scuffle.

Suddenly, another woman appeared and introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you too, my name is Alison." Before I could start talking, Dusk suddenly pushed Sorin into a nearby wall and started talking about a woman named Cordelia. That made me jump. I found it scary that the pair started fighting right after I joined...it made me feel like...it was my fault somehow. Before I could gather my courage and say something, another male walked in, glanced at me for a moment, and tried to get Dusk and Sorin to stop. I just stood there nervously, waiting to see what would happen next.

(To be fair, Sorin brought up the sore point of Dusk failing to protect his previous army, when Dusk has severe trauma over it. That said, I'm not sure that line about Cordelia should've been brought up either… *sigh*)

Valid point that I completely missed. Yay me?

"He picked to fight. I answered in spades."

"You hit him over seventy times. He hit you once or twice. A little bit of restraint would be nice, no?"

He was still staring into Sorin's eyes. "Lecture me later, Yuffie"

HE KNOWS!

O.O

Suddenly, another woman appeared and introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you too, my name is Alison." Before I could start talking, Dusk suddenly pushed Sorin into a nearby wall and started talking about a woman named Cordelia. That made me jump. I found it scary that the pair started fighting right after I joined...it made me feel like...it was my fault somehow. Before I could gather my courage and say something, another male walked in, glanced at me for a moment, and tried to get Dusk and Sorin to stop. I just stood there nervously, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Let them sort out their differences. They are oil and water. I could yell at them but who am I to judge? One of em will end up with a shiv in the back.."

Anon: hm...should I keep Dusk and Sorin from tearing each other apart...really, I'd say Sorin's more threatened here, Dusk is pretty strong. You know, I think he'd make a pretty good axemen...I also think these multi-colored corn chips are delicious.

O.O

Alicia: "...*sighs, goes to check on Sampson* Hit over seventy times and he still breathes. Any more hits and I'd have to judge his soul to see if I could revive him. Sir Dusk, do control your temper please. Such anger like that may one day be your undoing." *to Alison* "Are you alright there, Alison? You look rather frightened."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia: "...*sighs, goes to check on Sorin* Hit over seventy times and he still breathes. Any more hits and I'd have to judge his soul to see if I could revive him. Sir Dusk, do control your temper please. Such anger like that may one day be your undoing."

"They're like damn children. Arguable. And they bicker like cats.."

Alicia: "...*sighs, goes to check on Sorin* Hit over seventy times and he still breathes. Any more hits and I'd have to judge his soul to see if I could revive him. Sir Dusk, do control your temper please. Such anger like that may one day be your undoing." *to Alison* "Are you alright there, Alison? You look rather frightened."

(Uh… Samson's the one that was hit, not Sorin.)

(Also… Luigi? Yuffie's a guy?)

His face and voice dropped at this. "... Oh. Well UNFORTUNATELY Sorin is our leader, and an idiotic one at that. As for relationship... Can we get into that later?.." He smirks and sniffs a few times. "I smell a usurp happening"

"Ha. You only say that because you were insulted." (Sorin when are you going to interrogate me?) In a minute. Kinda pinned to a wall.

(Yay. I'm glad!!)

"Oh I see..." my face flustered with embarrassment. "So Sorin's important then?" When Dusk's voice dropped, I said quietly, "I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't be asking about relationships. I was just curious." Good grief, here I go apologizing again. Probably because of my constant insecurity.

"Hahahaha, good then. Welcome to the Azure Dreamers. From now on my life is to come in forfeit before yours. I apologize for the small welcome party. Some of our members are out on a mission."

"Important? No. I wouldn't call myself so. Don't min-

I fear this might get some controversy. I don't mind editing it Its cool. Imma eat dat

He cocked his a head a bit to left after hearing this. "Annoyed? You think that was me being annoyed?" He raised his arm and bent it, before forcing Sorin into a nearby wall, with his arm up against his neck. "Do you want to see me annoyed? Because I'm about *this* close to breaking point. If you EVER insult my relationship again, then I will slay you on the spot. Just because... Was is it Cordelia? Yes, I think it was... Just because Cordelia didn't love you as much as she loves me doesn't give you the right to insult us!"

"Haha...haha...No you listen here." I said. I crossed a line sure. but now I feel an involuntary quiet rage forming. "I have put up with your insults...your ridicule...your hatred for weeks." I said grabbing Dusk's arm to put myself back on the ground. "You hate me for being forced into a position that I had already been in once. And when I try to do a...'kindness' by ensuring that you can keep a hold no matter what emotional attack is thrown your way, you would...bring her into this?" In a feat of strength, I forced Dusk off me. "You don't know the first thing about suffering Dusk. Kat is here and undoubtedly alive. You are surrounded by allies and if you had the decency to call them it, friends. And you still don't get it!" I put Dusk into a similar position on the other wall with Abysm's hilt inches from his trachea. "You haven't been alone. The only friends I had, I met during war. I could send one of them to their deaths everyday. Hell, I even sent my children to their potential deaths eventually. I can show you hell Dusk. I can make you suffer as I am right now. I promise you. Bring up my relationship in a negative way again and I will be the next one on Kat's hit list. And as for my title of leader....take this burden off of my shoulders if you can, but don't you ever complain if you are crushed by it." I dropped him and walked away. Could have gone better.

See how I turned that around?

Edited by Sorin