Sorin

As Poly strolled back into the fortress, he took a look around and noticed that something felt... different to him somehow. He stroked his chin, trying to engage himself deep in thought as to what he was feeling... and also to get his mind off of the incident at Mount Prism. 'Just what the hell was that? I mean... I'm not like that... am I?' he thought to himself as he leaned up against the wall, gazing around lazily to see if there was anybody he was interested in talking to.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Oh yeah. Well, Kat's here.)

"You, quiet. I can't trust your word. You're the boring soldier type who doesn't have a thought in his head outside of orders and harms his own allies for stupid sport." *glaring at the others, not noticing Alison* "Tell. Me. What. Happened."

"At least I'm not a follower of a God. Or having the emotion called anger. Have you heard of it?"

"You, quiet. I can't trust your word. You're the boring soldier type who doesn't have a thought in his head outside of orders and harms his own allies for stupid sport." *glaring at the others, not noticing Alison* "Tell. Me. What. Happened."

He turned his head and noticed Kat in the corner of his eye. Hearing what she said and how she said it he knew things were only going to go south. "Sorin agitated me, I shook him around a bit, he walked away crying. Do what you like, that kid is infuriating"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"I'm....I'm okay," I said, trying to calm down. "It's just...I'm a little anxious because they're fighting." I listened Jxemas and quietly watched with the others, letting them sort out their differences. Sorin finally spoke, countering back Dusk's previous comment. Then, he simply walked away after his part was said. I was glad that was over, as I thought it was scary for two people I just met to suddenly get into a fight like that.

Alicia: "It is rather frightening to watch two people fight in front of you and being unable to do anything to stop the fighting. ...They do act rather silly sometimes when they argue like that, almost like a pair of lovers. *smirks*"

"At least I'm not a follower of a God. Or having the emotion called anger. Have you heard of it?"

*completely ignores Shadow, because she thinks he's an idiot and she's dealing with enough things at the moment*

(Can we seriously tone him down, Shadow? He's going out of his way to goad and mock and that's… not all that fun.)

(It's okay, dear. You picked your OTP already.)

(Taking this as permission.)

*Happens to walk in right as Sorin's lecture happened* "So… I rushed home for what again?"

Luckily I did. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't pick my OTP? :blink:

Know that I do it out of the spirit of fun. Except with Breezy cuz he hates it, and Anon cuz he's celibate (in-character, anyway).

I know it is for fun I thought that it was kind of funny yet disturbing at the same time.

Because you love uzzzz

I'm so sorry. Welcome to The War For Our Future. Yuffie's post on the front page under the memorable quotes sums it up well.

I don't know who I love yet. The OTPs are so random here.

I feel very welcomed by reading the funny comments about white vans and OTPS I'm totally checking his page out now. This should be freaking hilarious.

*completely ignores Shadow, because she thinks he's an idiot and she's dealing with enough things at the moment*

(Can we seriously tone him down, Shadow? He's going out of his way to goad and mock and that's not all that fun.)

(Give me a few minutes to figure some things out first. I need a way to take the edgyness down...)

He turned his head and noticed Kat in the corner of his eye. Hearing what she said and how she said it he knew things were only going to go south. "Sorin agitated me, I shook him around a bit, he walked away crying. Do what you like, that kid is infuriating"

​"…" *grabs him by the collar to drag him off* "I want to slap you, but SOMEONE has to be mature here and it sure as hell isn't you at the moment! Now, we're going to find Sorin and sit down and talk or, so help me Mila…!"

Alicia: "It is rather frightening to watch two people fight in front of you and being unable to do anything to stop the fighting. ...They do act rather silly sometimes when they argue like that, almost like a pair of lovers. *smirks*"

*over her shoulder* "Alicia. You're a doll. But say that last part again and I might just hurt you."

​"…" *grabs him by the collar to drag him off* "I want to slap you, but SOMEONE has to be mature here and it sure as hell isn't you at the moment! Now, we're going to find Sorin and sit down and talk or, so help me Mila…!"

*over her shoulder* "Alicia. You're a doll. But say that last part again and I might just hurt you."

Alicia: "Ah, my apologies. I was watching the argument just now and they sounded so silly. I said the first thought that came to mind."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Stahp

'Ugh, Dusk made my headache worse. I wouldn't have said all that if it weren't for this damn pain... Did he really have to put his elbow into my neck?' *sigh* I walked into my room unknowingly leaving the door cracked and made my way immediately made my way to the calendar. It read January 21st... "Happy Birthday Severa and welcome to the family Severa..." World's Best Father...

Edited by Sorin

He pushes her away, trying to loosen her grip on him. "I see that idiot again I will snap, mind you. He's lucky he walked away without any injuries. I nearly took his head off"

As Poly surveyed the fort, his mind continued to race with countless discomforting thoughts... about Silvia... about the incident at Mount Prism... about damn near everything that was going on. "Ugh... my head's killing me... I may need to lay down in the infirmary." he groaned out as he started heading down the hall towards the infirmary.

Stahp

'Ugh, Dusk made my headache worse. I wouldn't have said all that if it weren't for this damn pain... Did he really have to put his elbow into my neck?' *sigh* I walked into my room unknowingly leaving the door cracked and made my way immediately made my way to the calendar. It read January 21st... "Happy Birthday Severa and welcome to the family Severa..."

(remember what I taught you)

He pushes her away, trying to loosen her grip on him. "I see that idiot again I will snap, mind you. He's lucky he walked away without any injuries. I nearly took his head off"

*rounds on him so that he can see she's tearing up* "The army needs you two to cooperate. I need you to. So, please…"

Ugh, Dusk made my headache worse. I wouldn't have said all that if it weren't for this damn pain... Did he really have to put his elbow into my neck?' *sigh* I walked into my room unknowingly leaving the door cracked and made my way immediately made my way to the calendar. It read January 21st... "Happy Birthday Severa and welcome to the family Severa..." World's Best Father...

"Sorin? You near?" *sees cracked door* "Found you."

I even memorized his wardrobe and everything .

he was wearing a light blue button-down shirt over a black short-sleeves shirt.

and over that, he was wearing a smooth corduroy jacket and his scarf.

qnd then he had his dark gray skinny jeans, and blue keys in his right back pocket.

had brown hair. So lovely <3