Sorin

(…I'm tempted to ship Poly-Alicia now. Is that allowed?)

(Well, this may not be occurring if SOMEBODY didn't interfere with my shipping. *innocent*)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(YOU'RE GONNA SPOIL THE PARALOGUE)

(Not if you don't tell them it's a spoiler, Poly.)

(Is it bad that I DO remember how to spell Jxemas' name?)

(No?)

(She's talking about the current Shadow. You introduced yourself as having that as a nickname. Also, I can never remember how to spell… whatever name you gave yourself.)

(Jxemas? It's James(My real name) With KH references coated on it. Not that hard.)

(Well, this may not be occurring if SOMEBODY didn't interfere with my shipping. *innocent*)

(I did nothing but type stuff down. Poly never had a chance.)

(Jxemas? It's James(My real name) With KH references coated on it. Not that hard.)

(If I came pronounce the thing, I have difficulties spelling it.)

"Bullshit. Stop lying to me. You're horrible at it. You've a headache bigger than Anon and Shadow's egos combined."

"...I'm no-...You want me to stunt my growth because of my discomfort? Sorry. Can't do that. And since when did anybody start caring? My well being is a small price..."

Edited by Sorin

"Bullshit. Stop lying to me. You're horrible at it. You've a headache bigger than Anon and Shadow's egos combined."

"Don't smirk. I'm tearing into YOU next. And Dusk, I have a kind of immortality. Stop disbelieving the odder parts of the supernatural."

"Unless I see this dragon for myself it's pretty hard to believe"

"...I'm no-...You want me to stunt my growth because of my discomfort? Sorry. Can't do that. And since when did anybody start caring?"

​"…Since when did you think I STOPPED?"

"And yet you believe my immortality, when I can't exactly give you proof of it."

Alicia: "Hmm? You seem rather troubled. Though you don't appear to want to talk about it just yet."

Ace: "It's nice to meet you, Alison. *peers into room around the corner* Yeah, they both should be fine. (as long as neither of them get on Kat's bad side.)"

(YOU'RE GONNA SPOIL THE PARALOGUE)

(I rest my case

Poly glanced over at Alicia, who seemed somewhat concerned with his mental state. He laughed it off and gave her a pat on the head. "Relax, ducky, I'm fine. Now then... just where did this new girl come from, anyway?"

"Oh, that's a relief," I forced a smile, although a tiny spark of anxiety still resided inside me. ...Ah well, can't be helped. I didn't want to barge into the room because that'd be rude. It'd be smarter just to remain here. "I came from a village near Ylisse...in a different outrealm," I tried to explain.

"Oh, that's a relief," I forced a smile, although a tiny spark of anxiety still resided inside me. ...Ah well, can't be helped. I didn't want to barge into the room because that'd be rude. It'd be smarter just to remain here. "I came from a village near Ylisse...in a different outrealm," I tried to explain.

"Another outrealmer? Interesting.."

Poly's face contorted into a mix of confusion, reluctance and concern all at once. "So... I take it you made it here before the gates collapsed?" he asked Alison.

"You don't have enough spiritual energy. Kat could get to him though."

(*Ahem*)

(Not crossing that line. Walking on the border.

​"…Since when did you think I STOPPED?"

"But why? Would you care if I was just another person that the Annas tormented? If I wasn't leader?"

(Poly, avoid revealing things about the ending of the Paralogue… considering that we sorta haven't written it yet. [And Luigi, the answer is 'yes'])

"You don't have enough spiritual energy. Kat could get to him though."

(Not crossing that line. Walking on the border.

"But why? Would you care if I was just another person that the Annas tormented? If I wasn't leader?"

(Couldn't Jxemas go to the realm if he wanted to? Like past incarnation?)