• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*grumbles* "Nice to know his penchant for dying can be useful for something other that giving me heart attacks."

"Yeah well... " He was cut off by Sorin

"You don't have enough spiritual energy. Kat could get to him though."

"... I don't even care at this point, to be honest. I don't need "spiritual energy""

(Poly, avoid revealing things about the ending of the Paralogue… considering that we sorta haven't written it yet. [And Luigi, the answer is 'yes'])

(I know lol)

(I'm leaving it pending)

(Couldn't Jxemas go to the realm if he wanted to? Like past incarnation?)

Yes. Not the other two though.

*without hesitation* "Yes."

"..." I got up and slowly walked back over to the Calendar.

(YOU'RE GONNA SPOIL THE PARALOGUE)

(I rest my case

Poly glanced over at Alicia, who seemed somewhat concerned with his mental state. He laughed it off and gave her a pat on the head. "Relax, ducky, I'm fine. Now then... just where did this new girl come from, anyway?"

Alicia: "Alison just joined the Dreamers today after wandering the desert. Also, how is it you decided to nickname me 'ducky'?" (Can't unsee NCIS now.)

"Oh, that's a relief," I forced a smile, although a tiny spark of anxiety still resided inside me. ...Ah well, can't be helped. I didn't want to barge into the room because that'd be rude. It'd be smarter just to remain here. "I came from a village near Ylisse...in a different outrealm," I tried to explain.

Ace: "You're the same as my sister and I. We're from an outrealm also. I was raised in a small village near the Ylisse-Ferox border before my mother died."

"Another outrealmer? Interesting.."

(Poly, avoid revealing things about the ending of the Paralogue… considering that we sorta haven't written it yet. [And Luigi, the answer is 'yes'])

You mean to the couple question in the other topic?

Poly's face contorted into a mix of confusion, reluctance and concern all at once. "So... I take it you made it here before the gates collapsed?" he asked Alison.

A few questions emerged from my mind when the two males commented. "There are other outrealmers besides myself?" I asked, obviously surprised. "And Poly...the gates collapsed? I must have got here before they did...."

Holy cow. Where I am it's only 8:45. Are roleplays usually this long?

(Weekends tend to have longer ones than others, since people can stay up later. Typically, though, we wrap up by midnight or 1 EST.)

(Weekends tend to have longer ones than others, since people can stay up later. Typically, though, we wrap up by midnight or 1 EST.)

...At midnight? o.o I don't know what time that would be for me...

Best part is I'm not even tired

I suppose. Yay for being British

That explains a lot why your time is way far ahead of mine.

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

"Sorin, when you return home, it should be, at most, an hour since you left."

"...How do yo- actually it doesn't matter I'll see them soon... Dusk, I apologize for provoking you and mocking your past. When we go a step forward, I take us two steps back...*sigh*"

"...How do yo- actually it doesn't matter I'll see them soon... Dusk, I apologize for provoking you and mocking your past. When we go a step forward, I take us two steps back...*sigh*"

"Good. I'll give you a report later." *looks at Dusk expectantly*

"..." He couldn't say anything for a while. He didn't regret what he said, but he felt like he should apologise anyway. "Yeah well... I guess I'm sorry too... for what I said..."

"..." He couldn't say anything for a while. He didn't regret what he said, but he felt like he should apologise anyway. "Yeah well... I guess I'm sorry too... for what I said..."

"You only 'guess'?"

Poly seemed a bit concerned that Alison didn't know about the collapse of the Outrealm Gates, but didn't bother pursuing his concerns any further. "Yeah... I guess you're right."