Sorin

Yeah I need to go to sleep. Dick mode, activate

"You only 'guess'?"

"Yeah. He provoked me. I shouldn't have to apologise... Besides, what I said was probably true, anyway"

I love you Sorin :3

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Alicia: "Alison just joined the Dreamers today after wandering the desert. Also, how is it you decided to nickname me 'ducky'?" (Can't unsee NCIS now.)

Poly chuckled. "I figured somebody had to give you a nickname, considering you're more or less a Dreamer now."

You mean to the couple question in the other topic?

A few questions emerged from my mind when the two males commented. "There are other outrealmers besides myself?" I asked, obviously surprised. "And Poly...the gates collapsed? I must have got here before they did...."

Ace: "Yes, there's you, myself and my twin sister, and two of my good friends here. And Sorin also unless my memory fails me. Well, it was nice to see you again sis. Can I count on you being here tomorrow? I may want to talk to you about how we are to return home sometime...whenever I can be arsed to say something about it."

Alicia: "Sure thing. My camp isn't too far from here so it's fine."

Ace: "Thank you, I'm going to head to my room about now. I'm about to fall over from exhaustion." *heads towards room*

Alicia: "Goodnight sis. I should head back as well, Frederick is probably wondering about me." *to Poly before she leaves* "Heheh, I suppose that's my nickname now that I'm organizing more help for my sister and everyone else here. That does make me a Dreamer neverless." *leaves the castle*

(Gonna head to bed now.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Yeah. He provoked me. I shouldn't have to apologise... Besides, what I said was probably true, anyway"

​"…" *smiles dangerously polite* "I guess someone doesn't want his 'I'm home' kiss."

(prolly only a 3 hour difference)

So if it's midnight there, it would be 9:00 where I am, I think.

Poly seemed a bit concerned that Alison didn't know about the collapse of the Outrealm Gates, but didn't bother pursuing his concerns any further. "Yeah... I guess you're right."

Ace: "Yes, there's you, myself and my twin sister, and two of my good friends here. And Sorin also unless my memory fails me. Well, it was nice to see you again sis. Can I count on you being here tomorrow? I may want to talk to you about how we are to return home sometime...whenever I can be arsed to say something about it."

Alicia: "Sure thing. My camp isn't too far from here so it's fine."

Ace: "Thank you, I'm going to head to my room about now. I'm about to fall over from exhaustion." *heads towards room*

Alicia: "Goodnight sis. I should head back as well, Frederick is probably wondering about me." *leaves the castle*

(Gonna head to bed now.)

I was still confused about when the male said that the Outrealm Gates collapsed. If they did, the only possible option was that I showed up right before the collapse. There's no way I could have come here after the collapse. "You guys are Outrealmers too?" I asked, surprised. When they both said they had to go to bed, I told them, "Good night! It was nice meeting you both."

​"…" *smiles dangerously polite* "I guess someone doesn't want his 'I'm home' kiss."

He didn't like her smile, but he smiled back at her. "A 'goodnight' kiss would suffice right about now"

Yeah I need to go to sleep. Dick mode, activate

I love you Sorin :3

"...Its fine. He shouldn't. Problem solved..."

He didn't like her smile, but he smiled back at her. "A 'goodnight' kiss would suffice right about now"

*ignoring Sorin* "Not until you show me the man I love, not the child with a grudge."

Edited by Kat

*ignoring Sorin* "Not until you show me the man I love, not the child with a grudge."

*sigh* "I wonder if I could get a quick skirmish with the Elibe Sorin in after this..."

Edited by Sorin

"..." He glanced at the two of them briefly. [Am I behaving like a child right now?.. Oh I'll think about it later. I'm tired] "... Alright, fine" He looks at Sorin. "... I'm sorry... for what I said..."

*sigh* "I wonder if I could get a quick skirmish with the Elibe Sorin in after this..."

"You need to stop skirmishing until we have a larger window to afford you having a headache."

"..." He glanced at the two of them briefly. [Am I behaving like a child right now?.. Oh I'll think about it later. I'm tired] "... Alright, fine" He looks at Sorin. "... I'm sorry... for what I said..."

*smiles warmly and kisses him on the cheek to hide her whispering in his ear* "And how about you stop antagonizing him too? Please? You start half of the fights, if not more."

Edited by Kat

*smiles warmly and kisses him on the cheek to hide her whispering in his ear* "And how about you stop antagonizing him too? Please? You start half of the fights, if not more."

"..." He got up and kissed Kat back, before making his way to his bedroom. [... Bloody idiot deserves it...]

FINALLY I CAN SLEEP. G'NIGHT ALL

Anon: Excuse me Kat *hit in the face* I'll ask later

(What the…?)

"..." He got up and kissed Kat back, before making his way to his bedroom. [... Bloody idiot deserves it...]

*sighs* "I'll have to talk with him more in the morning, it seems."

(NIGHT!)

"You need to stop skirmishing until we have a larger window to afford you having a headache."

"I'm telling you I'm fine. Is this what having a big sister or mother is like?:

Night.