Sorin

I had forgotten, how others not used to my powers often trembled at how fearsome an opponent I became. "Dandra, did I scare you? I'm sorry, but these blue haired ones. Seeing them made me mad. Let's kill the rest of these Risen." With that I easily Ignis-Valflamed the promoted blue haired one and with Galeforce's power, took down the promoted blue haired woman. I then saw him catch up to me as I was tying the two up. "Could you help me tie these two up?" I looked at the blue haired man's left hand, he didn't have my ring either.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"To quote a famous mercenary from this land, I've had enough! These Risen don't need to stand for another goddamn second!" His anger was beginning to build. Infuriated, he notches two arrows into his double bow and kills two of the Risen straight away

*sighs* "... I hope nobody saw that" he says under his scarf, hoping the words reach nobody's ears

A risen? The mere sound of term to describe them sent a chill down my spine."I see. Such a foe would be a dangerous battle indeed.You have my support. Stand close to me". At at first glance, i knew that these specific enemies would be no pushover, yet the two dressed in blue gave me a sharp pain within my head, along with the green headed risen. "Arg, what....what is this pain I feel. One of them looks..... familiar.. as if I've met her before.. And the other two... I feel.... a connection somehow..." Just then, I remembered that I was on a battlefield and came to my senses and charged forward.

"T-Thank you, sire." Crizix noticed the Hero King stall, but before she could ask, he charged off. Shaking her head, she returned to the battle as well.

Noticing someone in trouble, he launched another wave from his tempest blade. It hit the Emmeryn square in the back, killing her. "You're welcome!" He said as he ran off trying to catch up to Ace.

The Emmeryn she was fighting had been killed right before her eyes...and with such ease! Before she could thank him, he ran off...then the Tharja aimed at her again. It was looking very weak now...Another Elthunder finished it off.

I had forgotten, how others not used to my powers often trembled at how fearsome an opponent I became. "Dandra, did I scare you? I'm sorry, but these blue haired ones. Seeing them made me mad. Let's kill the rest of these Risen." With that I easily Ignis-Valflamed the promoted blue haired one and with Galeforce's power, took down the promoted blue haired woman. I then saw him catch up to me as I was tying the two up. "Could you help me tie these two up?" I looked at the blue haired man's left hand, he didn't have my ring either.

Why not?

*nearly constricts the two risen with a cord*

Hey, does anyone have Wyrm slayer on hand?

Dan put a hand on ace's shoulder. "Ace...if I am right, then you will not find your ring. And I want to talk to you after this. Now come. Let us get moving."

Dan put a hand on ace's shoulder. "Ace...if I am right, then you will not find your ring. And I want to talk to you after this. Now come. Let us get moving."

"Yes, Let's get moving. There are still some these things remaining." Just hearing that from Dandra, it took the worry off my mind. And that was a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Crizix had killed a foe all on her own, but there was no time to celebrate her accomplishment; the Dark Flier Sumia started charging at her. She managed to get out of the way before the Pegasus reached her, but she didn't have time to unleash an Elthunder at it before it struck again. The lance went straight through her shoulder...She winced, and finally fired some lightning magic at it.

Crizix had killed a foe all on her own, but there was no time to celebrate her accomplishment; the Dark Flier Sumia started charging at her. She managed to get out of the way before the Pegasus reached her, but she didn't have time to unleash an Elthunder at it before it struck again. The lance went straight through her shoulder...She winced, and finally fired some lightning magic at it.

"Not going to let anyone die while I still stand...."

Breezy fires his arrow at the Sumia and crits and murders it.

"Are you okay?"

The others all seemed to be coping with their own battles, so Glaedyr decided to face another opponent. She headed for Owain, a swordmaster like her, and attacked him with her bravesword.png, dealing 12 damage on the first hit, but held back her gasp of surprise as he dodged the second. He retaliated with his missile.png, slicing her stomach with a critical hit for 42 damage!

N-no... How could he be so fast? *she held her stomach as she frantically looked around, hoping for a path to escape*

I came across the two green haired Risen. One was small and the other was much older, yet looked very familiar. Suddenly, they took dragon form and shot their dragon breath in my direction. I managed to barely dodge that attack, and took the initiative of slicing at both wings of the smaller one with my Falchion to subdue the dragon. When it was down, I plunged my blade into its stomach and ended the beast. Slightly relieved, i looked at the other dragon, who's appearance, brought back the pain in my head. "I don't know how, or why.... but....could she be.... Tiki?" The thought of it possibly being her was slowly crippling my mind, but I continued to fight on against the dragon

Edited by Hero-King

"Not going to let anyone die while I still stand...."

Breezy fires his arrow at the Sumia and crits and murders it.

"Are you okay?"

An arrow flew into the air and slayed the Sumia suddenly. I turned to the sound of Breezy's voice. "Y-Yes, I-I'll be fine, thank you..." She took out a Concoction and used some of it on her wound.

"Hmm..." From where he was standing, the Risen in the back of the enemies squad looked like they were... retreating?!

He starts to speak quietly "But why? They outnumber us nearly 3:1..." Dusk possibly couldn't think of anything

"Hmm, maybe-" he stops speaking, as he hears Glaedyr's scream for help. He then shoots the Owain with his brave bow, without even paying full attention

"Hmm... nope. Trail of thought's gone. Oh well, back to the slaying" he smirks

The others all seemed to be coping with their own battles, so Glaedyr decided to face another opponent. She headed for Owain, a swordmaster like her, and attacked him with her bravesword.png, dealing 12 damage on the first hit, but held back her gasp of surprise as he dodged the second. He retaliated with his missile.png, slicing her stomach with a critical hit for 42 damage!

N-no... How could he be so fast? *she held her stomach as she frantically looked around, hoping for a path to escape*

The sound of a clash of swords drew Crizix's attention. Glaedyr had just suffered a critical wound. She rode over to her and promptly used her Mend Staff, healing most of the damage.

Just then, I remembered who originally called for my help and began to move towards Crizix's position. However, the dragon wouldn't allow me to go so easily and cut me off, knocking me to the ground and Falchion out of my hands

The sound of a clash of swords drew Crizix's attention. Glaedyr had just suffered a critical wound. She rode over to her and promptly used her Mend Staff, healing most of the damage.

T-thank you! *Glaedyr sighed as she felt the pain slowly disappear and thought "It was foolish of me to rush in like that. I could have been killed by my own stupidity and inexperience..."*

She turned to see Dusk finish off Owain "Thanks again! I-I'll be more careful next time!"

I saw Marth get knocked to the ground, so with Dandra with me I ran to help me. "I'm sorry, but this is for the best." I said before unleashing an attack from Valflame for 38 damage, with the dragons counter attack grazing my arm. "Yeow!! Icy cold dragon breath!"

T-thank you! *Glaedyr sighed as she felt the pain slowly disappear and thought "It was foolish of me to rush in like that. I could have been killed by my own stupidity and inexperience..."*

She turned to see Dusk finish off Owain "Thanks again! I-I'll be more careful next time!"

"You're welcome." She replied warmly.

Just then, I remembered who originally called for my help and began to move towards Crizix's position. However, the dragon wouldn't allow me to go so easily and cut me off, knocking me to the ground and Falchion out of my hands

Her eyes scanned the field to see if anyone else was in trouble. She saw the Hero King on the ground with his sword out of his hands. What could have happened over there?! She hastily rode to his position, firing an Elthunder at the Manakete.

"Huh, did someone speak to me?" He wasn't really paying attention to his comrades. The thought of the Risen at the back of the enemies army retreating was distracting him too much... as well as this bunny trying to boot him in the face

​"Bloody bunnies. time to go extinct" he retorts, piercing through the Taguel armour and flesh with his killer bow

"Hmm, why did they retreat?"

I saw Marth get knocked to the ground, so with Dandra with me I ran to help me. "I'm sorry, but this is for the best." I said before unleashing an attack from Valflame for 38 damage, with the dragons counter attack grazing my arm. "Yeow!! Icy cold dragon breath!"

Dan countered the breath with his brave sword, hitting the manakete 4 times for 20 damage each before seeing it fall to the ground. "How many more are there?" He said with a sigh. He was becoming tired. He didn't know how much more he could go through with this.

*pulls Swordslayer from the Priam body*

'You think you've seen it all? I can do so much more!' Anon yelped as he leapt at the Manakete with his Sol Katti, scoring a crit for 27 damage. The Manakete countered and Ann activated counter, each taking 20 damage, but then Anon activated a Sol Crit (hehehe, Behold!) and killed the Manakete!

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

As the skirmish raged on, Poly emerged from the woods, Armads in hand, looking for something to kill.

"Ugh, those Annas are better trackers than I thought..." he quickly spotted a pair of Heroes, much like himself, both brandishing Brave Swords. Poly cursed under his breath and drew the Thaniblade.

"Somebody mind giving me a hand over here? I'm not much for handicap fights."

Dan countered the breath with his brave sword, hitting the manakete 4 times for 20 damage each before seeing it fall to the ground. "How many more are there?" He said with a sigh. He was becoming tired. He didn't know how much more he could go through with this.

"Um, are you guys okay?" Dandragon looked somewhat fatigued...She used her Mend Staff on them both without waiting for a response.

As the skirmish raged on, Poly emerged from the woods, Armads in hand, looking for something to kill.

"Ugh, those Annas are better trackers than I thought..." he quickly spotted a pair of Heroes, much like himself, both brandishing Brave Swords. Poly cursed under his breath and drew the Thaniblade.

"Somebody mind giving me a hand over here? I'm not much for handicap fights."

'I'm not much for lazing about!'

Anon yelled as he ran to Poly with his Swordslayer!

'Prepare to feel the might of the heroes!'

I saw the pair of heroes Poly was fighting, and with Crizix's healing I felt much better. "Thank you." I turned my attention to the sword wielding heroes and attacked them with Valflame for 40 damage each, laughing as they couldn't attack me back with swords. Then Anon entered the scene with a SwordSlayer in hand, so Poly should be fine with Anon helping me.

Edited by Ace Tactician