Sorin

Good night~

Sorin won't you supposed to show me my bedroom at first?

Oh...I err uh... *Disappears into a smoke cloud. Leaves behind a note that says, "Get On My Level."*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Anon: Well, I was hoping to ask Dusk to. Ah well, there's always tomorrow. So, may I ask you about somethings?

"If you don't mind me not answering the things I don't want to answer."

"I'm telling you I'm fine. Is this what having a big sister or mother is like?:

"You are not. I told you; you're bad at lying." *stands up and starts poking him into bed* "Anything I need to know that happened while I was gone?"

Anon: Yes, well, I'm going to need your height, age, natural hair and eye color, and any baby pictures you might have. The same items for Dusk as well, and any people either of you are related to by blood and how they are related to you.

Anon: Yes, well, I'm going to need your height, age, natural hair and eye color, and any baby pictures you might have. The same items for Dusk as well, and any people either of you are related to by blood and how they are related to you.

​"…Why in all the hells do you need that?"

"You are not. I told you; you're bad at lying." *stands up and starts poking him into bed* "Anything I need to know that happened while I was gone?"

"Well, I learned a new technique and met the only Female Sorin. She was the Elibean Sorin's mother."

...Dear gods, it does. WHAT AM I SAYING. /Runs away

I'm cool with it. Ship it.

Edited by Sorin

​"…Why in all the hells do you need that?"

Anon: To determine what your children are likely to look like. I've been able to make good money from proper guesses.

(Remember, this is a Medieval setting everyone. 'Courtship' is basically a precursor to the ceremony)

"Well, I learned a new technique and met the only Female Sorin. She was the Elibean Sorin's mother."

"I meant with the army, Sorin. The Dreamers that you lead?"

Anon: To determine what your children are likely to look like. I've been able to make good money from proper guesses.

"And I would want your services for that… why?"

....I'm going to bed now to avoid saying anything else stupid. Plus it's getting late. Good night!

Sleep tight

Anon:...well, it won't hurt anyone, and I'll put forth part of the profits to...well, whatever you and ringless decide on.

And for this line many lols were had for many generations~

....Dammit....walked into that one.

....I'm going to bed now to avoid saying anything else stupid. Plus it's getting late. Good night!

Night

"I meant with the army, Sorin. The Dreamers that you lead?"

"You could have at least acknowledged it....Nathaniel is deaf and Sampson is unconscious. The first one is due to a magic accident and the other is due to....well guess.

Anon:...well, it won't hurt anyone, and I'll put forth part of the profits to...well, whatever you and ringless decide on.

"You mean the devastated wastelands that are the continents?"

"You could have at least acknowledged it....Nathaniel is deaf and Sampson is unconscious. The first one is due to a magic accident and the other is due to....well guess.

"I would, except that you trained too hard and hurt yourself. Training too much is worse than too little, you know. Nathaniel messed up with a summoning and Samson is out because Shadow is a bastard." *pauses* "Wait a second, there was someone new at that entrance hall, wasn't there? I was so angry at the two of you that I completely ignored her."

Anon: So...I don't get the information? Well drat, I rather enjoy predicting inherited traits...

"I've no intention of telling you such sensitive information. Anon, you should know better than to ask a LADY such things."