• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nah, he's like 8 years older than me... But a girl can dream, right?

Well, my parents are about a decade apart, so who am I to judge?

Yeah. Saw that. (Also don't appreciate being called a bastard. More of an asshole thank you.)

Eh, same thing.

Anon walked along, rubbing the bruise on his face from where Kat had slapped it the previous night, 'Ow, still hurts. At least it didn't send my flying 40 feet backwards.'

He notices Breezy walk into the infirmary. "Tell me about it. Perhaps we should get some balloons and some live music, eh?" He smirks

'Sounds fantastic,' Anon nonchalantly spoke, leaning on the door frame, 'anyone want breakfast? That's usually a pretty happy thing to have.'

He wrote: 'I'll speak to him about it... Well...' He scrunches up his face to think for a few seconds. 'On second thoughts, I'll leave him a note about it' He gave Nathaniel the parchment

Uhh yes?

"Thanks."

Anon walked along, rubbing the bruise on his face from where Kat had slapped it the previous night, 'Ow, still hurts. At least it didn't send my flying 40 feet backwards.'

'Sounds fantastic,' Anon nonchalantly spoke, leaning on the door frame, 'anyone want breakfast? That's usually a pretty happy thing to have.'

Hearing breakfast made Dusk's stomach rumble louder than a wyvern's roar. "Sure, go ahead"