Sorin

He smiled at Glaedyr. "... Well then, perhaps I can do something then..."

"Hahahaha...wait... you sound serious. You don't need to go to any trouble! ...though it would be nice..." She laughed again.

Anon: Just a last sprig of mint, and...Done! Breakfast is served everyone!

"Yay! More food! Anon, that smells AWESOME!"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He grinned back to Kat at that. "Tee hee... Alright then"

"If you're nice and mature during it, I MIGHT be inclined to give you that "I'm home" kiss."

"Yay! More food! Anon, that smells AWESOME!"

​"Huh. You're right. Still, I can't help but be suspicious."

(keep in mind that Aum can only be used by someone of royal blood)

(Yeah, Ace and Alicia know this.)

Ace: "Well, breakfast is served sis. Coming?"

Alicia: "Right behind you, Ace. (I should've told Nathaniel that the Aum Staff can only be used by one of Royal Blood...if it's out there. I'll have to break the news to him after breakfast.)"

"If you're nice and mature during it, I MIGHT be inclined to give you that "I'm home" kiss."

"Well then... We'll see what happens"

Anon: Why thank you! You are all free to enjoy!

"FOOD BLESSED BY ANON'S GRANDMOTHER!" Scrambling to his feet, he charged towards Anon in hope of getting breakfast as soon as possible

Anon: Why thank you! You are all free to enjoy!

"Thanks!"

​"Huh. You're right. Still, I can't help but be suspicious."

*Is already tucking into her food* "Wha--suspicious? Oh! Yes!" She laughs, "I doubt it, it tastes as good as it smells!"

"This tastes good."

Alicia: *eating* "I haven't had breakfast this good since living with my uncle. Whoever made this is quite the chef." *sees Nathaniel across the table* "! (I should speak to him afterwards.)"

Ace: "Yum, excellent food as always Anon. Makes me miss my mother's cooking...no, he'd give mom a run for her gold! Tee hee! *sheds a small tear.*"

Edited by Ace Tactician

He sees Kat pout. "... I'm sorry. I should've have done that. We can talk now, if you want?"

​"No, I don't want to now." *sits next to Ace* "You managed to get food on your face." *takes a napkin to wipe away the tear* "There we go."

​"No, I don't want to now." *sits next to Ace* "You managed to get food on your face." *takes a napkin to wipe away the tear* "There we go."

"Suit yourself. I'll be in my hammock when you want to speak. Goodbye everyone, and thanks for the food Anon" He places the plate onto the nearby counter, and quickly leaves the infirmary to go outside

Ace: "Thanks Kat. I didn't notice until now, hee hee. ...Now that you mention it, Dan seems to have vanished. ...Did it have something to do with that banging I heard before we departed to Mount Prism? *shudders*"

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace: "Thanks Kat. I didn't notice until now, hee hee. ...Now that you mention it, Dan seems to have vanished. ...Did it have something to do with that banging I heard before we departed to Mount Prism? *shudders*"

"Banging?"

Nathaniel slowly got up and returned to the infirmary.

Alicia finished her food and sliently followed Nathaniel.

"Banging?"

Ace: "Yeah, when I pranked Poly by swiping his clothes. I heard some faint banging while in hiding. And my brand briefly lit up as if in warning of danger."

Ace: "Yeah, when I pranked Poly by swiping his clothes. I heard some faint banging while in hiding. And my brand briefly lit up as if in warning of danger."

*frowns* "I see." *stands up* "I think I'm going to bother Dusk now. Excuse me." *walks off*

*frowns* "I see." *stands up* "I think I'm going to bother Dusk now. Excuse me." *walks off*

Ace: *after Kat leaves* "Whenever I think about that day, I get this bad feeling. As if something isn't right. Where could Dan have gone off to?"

Nathaniel turned to sit back on the bed, when he noticed Alicia following him. "Hi, Ms.Alicia... Do you need anything?" He pointed at a piece of parchment on his bedside table.

Alicia: *writing* "If you don't intend to summon anymore, then are you planning on searching for the Aum Staff which has been stated to have been lost to history after the rule of the Hero-King Marth?"