Bertram/Denning

Bryce

Dheginsea

Black knight/Zelgius Jxemas/Dan

Sephrain Jxemas

Shiharam

Lekain Dan

E!Shadow Jxemas.

hmmm...including ishtar...I would use Zephiel, Murdock, Camus, Hardin, Kempf, Travant, and Eldigan considering i can't use and of the fangs or grado generals because E!shadow had the blocking me from escaping...or were they not looking at Dan directly?

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

hmmm...including ishtar...I would use Zephiel, Murdock, Camus, Hardin, Kempf, Travant, and Eldigan considering i can't use and of the fangs or grado generals because E!shadow had the blocking me from escaping...or were they not looking at Dan directly?

Most of the Villains are in Valm. So that would leave Camus,Kempf,Eldigan, and Ishtar. I would prefer to use less Villains and more Camus's and Michalis archetypes.

Alicia: *writing* "Yes, you have to be of Royal blood to use the Aum Staff, it won't work for anyone else. Besides, one shouldn't tamper with objects of great power like the Aum Staff. The results can range from miracles to disasters, it isn't potentially losing your life in such an experiment."

When he read this, Nathaniel realised the magnitude of what had happened when he had failed the summoning spell. "Potentially losing my life... W-well..." Nathaniel felt his voice trail off. "...I am a fool... What was I thinking, playing with my own life as if it was a child's toy? Excuse me, Ms.Alicia..." Nathaniel turned and left to go to his room to check on his ingredients.

When he read this, Nathaniel realised the magnitude of what had happened when he had failed the summoning spell. "Potentially losing my life... W-well..." Nathaniel felt his voice trail off. "...I am a fool... What was I thinking, playing with my own life as if it was a child's toy? Excuse me, Ms.Alicia..." Nathaniel turned and left to go to his room to check on his ingredients.

Alicia: *thinking* "Yes, dark magic is finicky like that. To use the power of darkness, one must invite it within one's self. You use your own blood to power up your dark magic spells, that alone is risky if abused. Try not to fret too much, Nathaniel. There are the few dark magic users who can use dark magic without risking their lives, though such users of dark magic are very few in number."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia: *thinking* "Yes, dark magic is finicky like that. To use the power of darkness, one must invite it within one's self. You use your own blood to power up your dark magic spells, that alone is risky if abused. Try not to fret too much, Nathaniel. There are the few dark magic users who can use dark magic without risking their lives, though such users of dark magic are very few in number."

"You're writing down about dark magic? What about the ones that could control it? Prince Lyon and Prince Julius? Are you saying that they controlled dark magic?"

"You're writing down about dark magic? What about the ones that could control it? Prince Lyon and Prince Julius? Are you saying that they controlled dark magic?"

Alicia: "Those two are indeed among those who could use dark magic freely and with such mastery of a powerful art of magic. Though Prince Lyon's story is a little tragic."

That guy I was talking about.

i should've taken a picture of him...

That would've been a bit difficult...

He had pretty eyes. <3

However, I now want to see a picture of him. You're bigging him up quite a bit :o

Alicia: "Those two are indeed among those who could use dark magic freely and with such mastery of a powerful art of magic. Though Prince Lyon's story is a little tragic."

"He messed with the power to bring humans back to life. I don't feel any remorse for him. Using the dark stone was his final mistake."

Kat and Ace should know what I'm talking about.

haven't y'all ever experienced true love?

I have, actually. It was one of the most bitter sweet moments of my entire life. That's all I'm going to say though, since I dislike talking about it

Most of the Villains are in Valm. So that would leave Camus,Kempf,Eldigan, and Ishtar. I would prefer to use less Villains and more Camus's and Michalis archetypes.

fair enough

Since I've been controlling Ishtar so far, who would control Camus, Kempf, and Eldigan?

Edited by Dandragon

"He messed with the power to bring humans back to life. I don't feel any remorse for him. Using the dark stone was his final mistake."

Alicia: "That's what makes Lyon's tale so tragic, he tampered with a powerful object for the sake of reviving his father the king. And it proved to be his undoing in the end."

(.............. I dunno what you mean *would rather not talk about it*)

fair enough

Since I've been controlling Ishtar so far, who would control Camus, Kempf, and Eldigan?

(I'd control Camus since Alicia is slated to fight him.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going to rite aid to buy an $15 iTunes gift card so I can listen to ellona santiago while thinking of my lovely jack.

type it up roleplayers, I know you're all avoiding me. Take advantage of this time while I'm gone.

I've seen my friends break apart their morals and personalities for the sake of so-called "true love". I've had to pick up the pieces and help them move on when that "true love" finally ran off. Infatuation and love are not the same, though many people confuse the two.

To more directly answer your question, I have not met anyone I felt worth the sacrifices and time to attempt to have a relationship. No crush or infatuation that lasted more than a few days.