• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(I'll make threats. Don't make me do it. I have Waifu threats coming up your way.)

Alright give me one for all of them. You are going to miss at least one.

(Listen dog, we had dis convo before mate. Now I don't wanna pull the weed card on ya you be diggin dis?)

(Do that, and I'll dispatch people on you. I gots connections)

(But really, we've derailed the thread enough already)

Poly blinked a couple of times, although that wasn't in response to Kat's statement; rather, it was because he was just now working the last of the gunk out of his eyes. "Heh... I doubt she's here, even." Poly scoffed, despite his face telling a different story. "But maybe Ducky could help me make sense of what's going on now."

Kat and Ace should know .

he was a Junior in college, maybe you guys know.

Carter, you knew him for 4 days and he is 8 years older than you.... Go for it.

Poly blinked a couple of times, although that wasn't in response to Kat's statement; rather, it was because he was just now working the last of the gunk out of his eyes. "Heh... I doubt she's here, even." Poly scoffed, despite his face telling a different story. "But maybe Ducky could help me make sense of what's going on now."

Alicia: *listening in from the shadows* "Reminded of the woman he first loved. He must feel quite sad, having found another similar to her only to find out she's spoken for.... I've judged a few souls who felt the same way as Poly does now."

(Poly, I changed my post…)

Kat and Ace should know .

he was a Junior in college, maybe you guys know.

(What are you talking about dear? There's nothing about college that makes someone inherently more attractive, or more interested in a relationship.)

Alicia: *listening in from the shadows* "Reminded of the woman he first loved. He must feel quite sad, having found another similar to her only to find out she's spoken for.... I've judged a few souls who felt the same way as Poly does now."

"I can hear you, Alicia."

(Poly, I changed my post…)

(dammit Kat...)

Poly looked around, swearing he'd heard something from behind the wall. Despite that, he was still a bit too groggy to really pursue any suspicions fully, so he continued leaning against the wall. "Eh, never mind."

Poly turned around, jumping ever so slightly at Alicia's voice. Still, he gave her a smile and his typical greeting. "Hey Ducky. How's the day treating you so far?"

Poly turned around, jumping ever so slightly at Alicia's voice. Still, he gave her a smile and his typical greeting. "Hey Ducky. How's the day treating you so far?"

Alicia: "So far, my day has treated me well. Nathaniel looks like he'll be able to hear soon. Is something worrying you that you jumped at the sound of my voice?"