• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

​"So… can I jump in or should I leave you two to have your moment?"

Alicia: "As Poly already mentioned, you can jump in. We were just having a wonderful chat. I'm not sure if I'd call it a moment though..."

Poly glanced over at Kat, having assumed she'd already left. "There's no moment here, Kat. You can jump in whenever though."

Alicia: "As Poly already mentioned, you can jump in. We were just having a wonderful chat. I'm not sure if I'd call it a moment though..."

​"Yeah… do you have any idea how nervous you're acting, Poly? Or how scrutinizing you are, Alicia?"

Poly scratched his head, which seemed second nature for him lately. "I'm still tired, and I'm not exactly at my best mentally." he remarked.

(How bout that conversation Sorin?)

Sure...Not quite sure how to start it though...Where is my mentor? Oh right. Hanging with his S Supports that don't include me... ;_;

Edited by Sorin

Poly scratched his head, which seemed second nature for him lately. "I'm still tired, and I'm not exactly at my best mentally." he remarked.

"Yeah, yeah. What? Don't think she's pretty?"

(I apologize for Kat's behavior.)

​"Yeah… do you have any idea how nervous you're acting, Poly? Or how scrutinizing you are, Alicia?"

Alicia: "Aaah, being the judge of souls isn't the most easy job in the world. It takes a lot of analysis to determine on the scales where the deceased move on after leaving this plane. You could say I often bring my work back home with me. Often people think of me as being cold and logical, it's something I've gotten used to. One of my flaws is to be able to leave my soul judging mentally on the shelf when I'm doing any judging of souls."

*hears what Poly said* "I won't ask you what happened if you're not ready to talk about it. Do try not to force yourself to face whatever is bothering you. Nothing good will come if you rush things, just give yourself all the time you need to process events before finally coming to terms with them."

*Hears Kat's comment* "......oh dear....." *kinda flustered and flushed red*

Poly seemed a bit startled by Kat being so straightforward in that regard, considering all the issues he had with trying to get her with Dusk. "To be honest, I'm not sure if there's a right answer to that right now." he replied, rubbing his forehead.

Sure...Not quite sure how to start it though...

(Well Imma on the Balcony of ced fort. You can start from there. Or I can do this:)

"My friend, do you fly away now?

To a world that abhors you and I?

All that awaits you is a somber morrow

No matter where the winds may blow"

"Loveless Act 3.."

Poly seemed a bit startled by Kat being so straightforward in that regard, considering all the issues he had with trying to get her with Dusk. "To be honest, I'm not sure if there's a right answer to that right now." he replied, rubbing his forehead.

"Oh, so you DON'T think she's pretty?"

Sure...Not quite sure how to start it though...Where is my mentor? Oh right. Hanging with his S Supports that don't include me... ;_;

(That has yet to be determined. And do I have to baby you? At this rate, I oughta take over leadership)

Edited by Hero-King

"Oh, so you DON'T think she's pretty?"

"I never said that." Poly snapped back, before realizing he may have painted himself into a corner, causing him to rub his temples once more. "... Clever girl."

(That has yet to be determined. And do I have to baby you? At this rate, I oughta take over leadership)

(I thought you were on a journey of self discovery.)

"I never said that." Poly snapped back, before realizing he may have painted himself into a corner, causing him to rub his temples once more. "... Clever girl."

*grinning* "So, you DO think she's pretty."

Maybe later.

im currently listening to ellona santiago on my playlist, Nd then heading to sleep.

i hope I can get some good dreams tonight *wink wink * oh my love why do you have to live so far away

I feel legitimate mental pain right now.

Help me, please. Someone.

Just saying... I would RP, but a fighting RP just isn't my thing..

....You see dialogue without fighting don't you?

(Well Imma on the Balcony of ced fort. You can start from there. Or I can do this:)

"My friend, do you fly away now?

To a world that abhors you and I?

All that awaits you is a somber morrow

No matter where the winds may blow"

"Loveless Act 3.."

"For a man with no emotions, that was rather good poetry. Despite the tone of it, I can appreciate somebody who has an eye for writing."

Alicia: *listening to this exchange, isn't sure how to react logically to this* "...I fear I may have run into the subject I'm not so familiar with...(just stay calm, Alicia. It's only your childhood pastime, shipping. Though you're caught in this latest ship this time.)"

Poly sighed and just leaned back against the wall. "Again, not answering that question, Kat." he groaned out, clearly disinterested in the matter now.