Sorin

(Ruled by a playing card? Then we'd all be butt monkeys. Still, I'm fine with that)

(I resent being referred to as a card.)

(I thought you were on a journey of self discovery.)

(hence why I'm not with you guys.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

....You see dialogue without fighting don't you?

"For a man with no emotions, that was rather good poetry. Despite the tone of it, I can appreciate somebody who has an eye for writing."

"I only have this book because it tells legend. Not that I believe in gods. I stopped having faith in them a long time ago... But how I say it is none of your business."

Alicia: *listening to this exchange, isn't sure how to react logically to this* "...I fear I may have run into the subject I'm not so familiar with...(just stay calm, Alicia. It's only your childhood pastime, shipping. Though you're caught in this latest ship this time.)"

Poly sighed and just leaned back against the wall. "Again, not answering that question, Kat." he groaned out, clearly disinterested in the matter now.

"Oh, so you do!" *laughs* "Yay! Got that out of the way!"

Poly softly banged his head against the wall, reminding himself to go see Yuffie later to get it healed up just to be on the safe side. "Y'know, I just... ugh." Poly sighed, submitting himself to the issues this would inevitably cause.

Poly softly banged his head against the wall, reminding himself to go see Yuffie later to get it healed up just to be on the safe side. "Y'know, I just... ugh." Poly sighed, submitting himself to the issues this would inevitably cause.

*laughs*

"I only have this book because it tells legend. Not that I believe in gods. I stopped having faith in them a long time ago... But how I say it is none of your business."

"True. *sigh*...You remind me so much of him it scares me..."

"What do you mean? I am only one man. Unless..."*takes off mask* "You mean who I think you mean."

!..."That depends. Who do you think I mean? What is his name?"

"....Shadowfrost Zenbiniar. I'm told by Ace that I'm the spitting image."

"I'd be lying if I said you didn't. The two of you are identical. Any reason why this may be?"

"I'd be lying if I said you didn't. The two of you are identical. Any reason why this may be?"

"I don't know. Honestly I don't have a clue. And personally I don't care either. He isn't me. I'm not him. Therefore it's not an important factor to me."

"Oh, so you do!" *laughs* "Yay! Got that out of the way!"

Alicia: ".....Me and the Khan of Ferox.....*hears Poly bang his head against the wall* (I better not make whatever issues he's dealing with worse. I'll say goodnight to Ace and be off. She's been in recluse mode lately, I wonder what's on her mind.)"

Alicia: ".....Me and the Khan of Ferox.....*hears Poly bang his head against the wall* (I better not make whatever issues he's dealing with worse. I'll say goodnight to Ace and be off. She's been in recluse mode lately, I wonder what's on her mind.)"

*hears Alicia and grins knowingly* "What was that, Alicia?"

*hears Alicia and grins knowingly* "What was that, Alicia?"

Alicia: "! ......I'm afraid when it comes to my own romantic relationships, I'm a little bit of a novice despite my pastime of shipping people."