• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"...Well I guess you're not much of a talker then... how boring. I thought the new recruits would be MUCH more lively." Carter laughed.

"Yes well... Nathaniel just sort of recovered from temporary deafness. Jxemas doesn't like useless banter and Samson is just naive. The originals are here though!"

"Yes well... Nathaniel just sort of recovered from temporary deafness. Jxemas doesn't like useless banter and Samson is just naive. The originals are here though!"

"Don't call him Jxemas! He constantly says to us that we MUST call him the Mighty Mage Pri- I mean, General."

"Don't call him Jxemas! He constantly says to us that we MUST call him the Mighty Mage Pri- I mean, General."

"Mighty mage... prince? Not sure I'd call him that..."

"Haha! And you don't have to say 'Ms. Carter', I'm only one year older than you! You can save the formalities for later," she took a deep breath.

"All right then M- I mean, all right Carter."

Carter took a big bite out of her pancake. "Ew. You made banana pancakes? Adults are so clueless. It's terrible to sneak fruits and vegetables into foods. Children will never know their real taste." She then took her plate and shoved into the trash.

"Mighty mage... prince? Not sure I'd call him that..."

"I didn't mean prince, Sammy Lad... Well, hello, Carter. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Edited by Wizard

Carter took a big bite out of her pancake. "Ew. You made banana pancakes? Adults are so clueless. It's terrible to sneak fruits and vegetables into foods. Children will never know their real taste." She then took her plate and shoved into the trash.

Alicia: "How unfortunate, pancakes taste better with fruit added inside them. Such a waste of good food when there are starving souls out there who would gladly kill for that pancake."

Ace: *from another table, unaware of what Alicia just said* "...I happened to enjoy pancakes with fruit inside them. Everyone has different tastes I suppose."

He pats his head and messes with his hair. "Of course you aren't"

"Yeah!"

​*Casually eating* "Waste not, want not Carter."

"I didn't mean prince, Sammy Lad... Well, hello, Carter. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"What did you mean?"

Hold on.

So... Wizard's age is bumped up to 22. And Sorin is like 17 or whatever.

If Carter is still 14 (not bumped-age), who will be my S-Support?

S supports can be romantic or platonic. S support is just your most important support with a character; it hasn't got to be romantic

Hold on. So... Wizard's age is bumped up to 22. And Sorin is like 17 or whatever. If Carter is still 14 (not bumped-age), who will be my S-Support?

(keep in mind that Lissa herself was only 14-15 at the start of awakening)

(Also, Sorin is 20)

Edited by Hero-King

Ace: *after finishing her breakfast, goes up to Alicia* "Alicia, what's wrong? You look like someone who had an interesting evening yesterday."

Alicia: *suspicious* "Did you spy on me, Ace?"

Ace: *grins* "Y-yes...." *starts giggling* "And no one noticed me in that box, ahahahahahaha!"

Alicia: *stares, then slowly raises her right eyebrow* "Heheheheh, Ace Tactician my mischievous twin sister. Very well, do you wish to discuss something with me?"

Ace: "I do actually. Care to join me outside?"

Alicia: "Yes, outside would be the best place away from other ears."

Edited by Ace Tactician