• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Gharnef AND Cedric? Oh my.)

(Until Alicia eventually faces off with him, I'm only going to use him for dramatic irony. Like, right when everyone thinks things are either going good, or can't possibly get any worse and then leave when the damage is done)

(Don't lie.

Cedric is everyone's favorite character)

(Not gonna lie, Cedric is a great villain Breezy)

considering we're doing a different skirmish today, it might not be a good idea to do my idea now

(Fair enough. Just lmk when you want to enact your idea. I honestly feel like Dan deserves more spotlight, with that whole demon contract)

Ace: "Heheheh, being a tactician you tend to develop acute hearing after a while. As for my box, I thought for sure my downfall would be having written 'not Ace' on it. Tee hee."

(Oooh chef Annas. Sounds interesting.)

Anon: Hm, I also have developed something of 'acute hearing' in my travels. Yes, it certainly was obvious because if that. Where'd you get that box anyway?

(Yes, they are members of the Ancient Warrior Chef Guild)

"Who says 'Tee hee'? I thought that was just an action." Carter laughs.

*rolls eyes* Edited by AnonymousSpeed

"... I think you mean opaque Ms Ace."

Ace: "Ah, so sorry. Wrong word choice."

Anon: Yes, it certainly was obvious because if that. Where'd you get that box anyway?

(Yes, they are members of the Ancient Warrior Chef Guild)

*rolls eyes*

Ace: "I got it from the storeroom. It was empty and big enough so I decided to see if I could use it. Although I don't know why I decided to write 'not Ace' on it."

Ace: "Ah, so sorry. Wrong word choice."

Ace: "I got it from the storeroom. It was empty and big enough so I decided to see if I could use it. Although I don't know why I decided to write 'not Ace' on it."

Anon: It does seem highly illogical.

(Uh... Where was I?)

(Last I remember was breakfast in the mess hall.)

Alicia: *hearing this since she's sitting next to Ace* "Very highly illogical indeed, silly twin sister of mine."

Edited by Ace Tactician

I am a shadow... The true self... Now, resurrection...Why don't we fight and get stronger? *chuckle*

That awkward moment when you find out all of your males are falling for Adean...

What a hoar

I'm just glad Raquesis and Finn are paired finally. My final goal for Finn is to class him up before he leaves. The only pairing I need now are HolynxBriggid, AzelxTiltyu(It hurts....), and ClaudexSylvia.

Hold on.

So... Wizard's age is bumped up to 22. And Sorin is like 17 or whatever.

If Carter is still 14 (not bumped-age), who will be my S-Support?

(keep in mind that Lissa herself was only 14-15 at the start of awakening)

(Also, Sorin is 20)

Thank you.

(True that. Since I'm not even there, I could help in running either one it is, if you want)

HK is trying to prove himself worthy of Admin Status I see.

Edited by Sorin

I'm just glad Raquesis and Finn are paired finally. My final goal for Finn is to class him up before he leaves. The only pairing I need now are HolynxBriggid, AzelxTiltyu(It hurts....), and ClaudexSylvia.

Just started chapter 3 now. Apparently Azel and Adean love each other, yet they aren't coming up as lovers D:

Also, Finn da bess

Just started chapter 3 now. Apparently Azel and Adean love each other, yet they aren't coming up as lovers D:

Also, Finn da bess

That just means they are close to becoming Lovers. Keep them together a bit longer.

And a word of advice for Chapter 3. Once you defeat the boss of the first castle, don't seize it until your units excluding Sigurd are back by your home castle.

HK is trying to prove himself worthy of Admin Status I see.

Always happy to help. They don't call me Hero-King for nothing

Or, we can argue that I'm teaching my pupil how to lead through example. Cause, you know, that idea of ours isn't happening until I think you're ready

Edited by Hero-King

And a word of advice for Chapter 3. Once you defeat the boss of the first castle, don't seize it until your units excluding Sigurd are back by your home castle.

Eh, I've never done that, for story reasons. You know the plot event.

Eh, I've never done that, for story reasons. You know the plot event.

Yeah well I'd rather not start fighting you know who at an even bigger disadvantage. *Still had to abuse Save States*