Sorin

"ACE I AM NOT LEAVING YOU, DAMMIT!..What do I do...What do I do?...Carter, do you think you can bury the risen in a landslide or something?"

"You can ride with me on my pegasus, while we cut their heads off. Is that good enough?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly turned back towards Dusk with a smirk. "Glad you saw things my way. Oh, and if you die here... I'll bring you back to life so I can bury you myself for losing to these hacks." With that, Poly rushed back towards the Conqueror. "Now then... WHERE WERE WE?!"

"Time to put this power to work." He equips his brave bow, firing a volley of arrows into the heart of the Risen army

"Is it this power that makes Ace so strong?" he mutters to himself under his scarf, now crumpled due to Poly's arrogance

"It's... unreal"

Glaedyr didn't want to leave Ace and Dusk fighting by themselves (and now the other people who have stayed behind too) and she wanted to protect the others, but she knew in her heart he wouldn't have wanted her to die in the same way he had. He had given her this gift of life and she wasn't going to waste it after he had paid the ultimate sacrifice to allow her to keep it. So with one last forlorn glance behind her and murmuring the words "Just you two don't go and die on me too", she headed back towards safety.

"Th-thank you Ace" Dusk's body felt revitalised and surged with power he had never felt before

"I-I've never felt so amazing! This is brilliant!" he felt awesome to say the least. He didn't forget what Ace said about her having the possibility to fall unconscious however

"I'll... I'll protect you, with everything I have!"

"... Do as you please khan. I'll bury your body afterwards if I don't die myself" Dusk had lost his patience with him and no longer cared

'A good soldier an a good mercenary both follow orders. I'll take anyone willing and retreat, but you may want to take this' he said, throwing Dusk a strange looking, bow like contraption. 'My brother made that, may it serve you well, now the lot of you thick heads don't die out there!'

"You say that so calm...

Can you not see the hell that is going on?"

"I just arrived after finding all the light runes I could for wherever we relocate. Who's in command? Dusk or Carter?"

As Crizix watched everyone start fighting again, she started feeling an irge to go as well...but she knew that would be just foolish. She was already disobeying orders...sort of...At least she was a fair distance away from the battle itself...She could easily retreat if the Risen broke through their ranks...

"Th-thank you Ace" Dusk's body felt revitalised and surged with power he had never felt before

"I-I've never felt so amazing! This is brilliant!" he felt awesome to say the least. He didn't forget what Ace said about her having the possibility to fall unconscious however

"You are not alone in that endeavor. Come, let us end this!" ​With that, I charged forward, in a flurry of repetitive activation of Luna. One by one, the risen continued to fall by my blade.

"YOU KNOW I'M READY FOR IT"

"THE MUSIC'S GOT ME GOING"

"NO STOP UNTIL THE MORNING"

"YOU KNOW READY FOR IT, FOR IT, FOR IT, FOR IT!"

"...."

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG -ONG -ONG YEAH BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"...."

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG -ONG -ONG YEAH BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"...."

WHY DO YOU GET THE RADIO!? :sob:

"Now that I have captured your attention, I wanna steal you for rhythm and affection"

"SHOW ME HOW YOU MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION"

" OH OH CAN WE TAKE IT NICE AND SLOW SLOW. GET DOWN AND DROP IT LOW"

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG"

"ACE I AM NOT LEAVING YOU, DAMMIT!..What do I do...What do I do?...Carter, do you think you can bury the risen in a landslide or something?"

That could only mean Dandra was coming over here, I made a mental note to lend him some of my strength, and to Carter too.

"... Do as you please khan. I'll bury your body afterwards if I don't die myself" Dusk had lost his patience with him and no longer cared

Dusk seemed to adjust pretty well, so that was good. Risen threw themselves at me, only to be cut down or burned down. "For the choice 'sticky fingers' made, I refuse to fall here! I'll return your souls to their rest," And with that, I unleashed another Valflame on the nearest Risen, reducing it to ashes and moving on to the next, a similar red head, but not my sugar loving friend. "Who are you to resemble him? And why? Tell me all that you know!"