• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly scratched his chin - which, considering the positioning of his arms, was no easy feat - as he looked at the map. "That's not too far from here... maybe we should go look for it, Ducky."

"She said it better. If you'd excuse me..." Nathaniel walked out of the library, leaving Poly alone with Alicia.

I'm so good. :Sain:

Oh, Ace, can you stop the stuff about the Aum Staff until tommorow? Thanks.

(Sure thing^^)

Alicia: "Let's wait until we're able to devote time to investigate this map. Haste can make waste after all..."

*barely acknowledges Ace as she keeps on running*

(Remember what I said about being OP.)

Ace: *following Kat and running still*

"....Heheh...This is me messing around. But if you insist...*Takes off mask and eyes are red.*

Then this...is the result you will GET!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWc54uHIdgY

*Unsheathes Shadowblade and Sprints forward.*

Is having red eyes the thing now? *sigh* "Fine then." *Throws Abysm's scabbard high into the air* "This will be over before it hits the ground." *Boosts Abysm's Aura and Moves to Intercept*

*barely acknowledges Ace as she keeps on running*

(Remember what I said about being OP.)

Its cool for this fight. Time for an OP ass beating. Time for my music:[spoiler=Eve]

Poly smiled. "Sure, Ducky, I can wait." he replied, as he looked down at the map; still not realizing his arm was around Alicia's shoulders, he moved his arm closer as he attempted to grab the map, unknowingly bringing Alicia closer to him.

(you want shipping? I'll give you shipping)

Is having red eyes the thing now? *sigh* "Fine then." *Throws Abysm's scabbard high into the air* "This will be over before it hits the ground." *Boosts Abysm's Aura and Moves to Intercept*

Its cool for this fight. Time for an OP ass beating. Time for my music:[spoiler=Eve]

(Although I have another song that will work. [spoiler=Gloomy Shadow]

Poly smiled. "Sure, Ducky, I can wait." he replied, as he looked down at the map; still not realizing his arm was around Alicia's shoulders, he moved his arm closer as he attempted to grab the map, unknowingly bringing Alicia closer to him.

(Yay!)

"Are we going the right direction?"

Ace: "A little way to the southeast and we should run into Dan."

Alicia: *finally realizing where Poly's arms are* ".........(is this where I just go with it, Uncle Jack?) Do you wish to view the map, Khan Poly?" *kinda blushing a bit, tries to cover it up with her gloved left hand*

*Shadowblade bleeds black* Remember when I slay you....Repent and Sleep."Take this now......The Judgement of a GOD! *Tosses Shadowblade in the air.*

Alicia: *finally realizing where Poly's arms are* ".........(is this where I just go with it, Uncle Jack?) Do you wish to view the map, Khan Poly?" *kinda blushing a bit, tries to cover it up with her gloved left hand*

Poly reached down to grab the map, nodding to Alicia as he did. "Yeah... and no need to be so formal around me." He flashed Alicia a soft smile and looked back to the map, intently trying to memorize it.

*Shadowblade bleeds black* Remember when I slay you....Repent and Sleep."Take this now......The Judgement of a GOD! *Tosses Shadowblade in the air.*

(I cant leave you two alone without killing each other, can I?)

After drying up from his bath he was determined to find Poly. He was not letting that one slide by. Storming through the castle he hunted down Poly like a hawk until he found him, with his axe slung over his shoulder and bow on his back

You better get your shit together, son

Ace: "A little way to the southeast and we should run into Dan."

​"Right…" *grumbling under her breath* "Stupid, idiotic, moronic…!"

(I cant leave you two alone without killing each other, can I?)

I AIN'T SCURRED

BRING IT 'EN

After many minutes of pounding through the castle he barged through the library doors. "THERE YOU-... Oh yeah I'm meant to be quiet... Umm... There you are you little shit! Wait there so I can stick an axe through you!" [Heh, perfect...]