Sorin

right then, controllers of Kempf, Camus, and Eldigan please step forward, cause I can't control them all myself.

As Dan continued walking, he saw some sort of battle. Reluctantly, he strayed from the path he was walking to see what was happening. As he got closer, he could make out Anna's attacking a smaller group. 3 Paladins were protecting a mage who was shooting thunder at the Anna's. Wait...was that... "HEEEY! ISHTAR?!"

"! Dan?!"

(Kempf is a Mage knight darn it.)

"Lady Ishtar, is there a problem?"

"Loosing focus is bad you know."

(Camus is Gold. Eldigan is Orange.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly blinked twice at Alicia, before flashing her that signature grin of his. "You're really taking my advice to heart, aren't you?" he asked, although it was moreso rhetorical than anything. Before she could respond, he noticed Dusk coming down the hall. "Oh, hey, it is Dusk. Hey bud!"

Alicia could hear Dusk's angry footsteps behind her, resounding through the halls with the fury of a nest of angry wasps. Alicia wanted to try to talk some sense into Dusk, perhaps her pre-trial judgment ability to connect with the feelings of people who stepped on the scales would calm him down.

Alicia: "Poly, let me try to talk to Dusk. I might be able to calm him down."

Storming through the halls he eventually caught up with Alicia and Poly. He gripped his axe even tighter, in rage. "Hello there, Khan. Mind explaining why you interrupted me during my bath? I'm pretty sure I hung the 'occupied' sign on the door"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Poly blinked for a moment, trying to remember just what the hell Dusk was on about. "We have baths in here?" he asked, clearly unsure of what was actually occurring at the moment.

(Kempf is a Mage knight darn it.)

"Lady Ishtar, is there a problem?"

"Loosing focus is bad you know."

(Camus is Gold. Eldigan is Orange.)

(Uh… Ace is controlling Camus, Shadow…)

Storming through the halls he eventually caught up with Alicia and Poly. He gripped his axe even tighter, in rage. "Hello there, Khan. Mind explaining why you interrupted me during my bath? I'm pretty sure I hanged the 'occupied' sign on the door"

(…isn't the word 'hung'?)

Poly blinked for a moment, trying to remember just what the hell Dusk was on about. "We have baths in here?" he asked, clearly unsure of what was actually occurring at the moment.

"Oh, do NOT play ignorant. You stormed into the bathrooms, damn well knowing that they were occupied. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Behind you.*Puts blade over Sorin's neck* Now, Yield."

(You mean Shag-all?) ...Yes...

"Hahaha." The fake me disappears. "Hey, good job making a afterimage yield. But unfortunately you aren't trumping me in speed. Only Lon'qu can do that" I was in the wave of energy moving toward him because I knew he would try something like this. "Next time, try not to be so obvious." *Puts a blade behind Jxemas' neck* "You fight well. I'm glad you are an ally."

"Oh, do NOT play ignorant. You stormed into the bathrooms, damn well knowing that they were occupied. What the hell is wrong with you?"

(I'm a bad person. I want someone to ask if Dusk would freakout as much if it was Kat barging in.)

(Did I miss anything)

(You missed shipping, Nathaniel talking about the Aum staff, Dusk starting axe training, Kat getting pissed off that Dan was missing and no one was hunting for him, Poly walking in on Dusk in the bath… yeah. Oh, and Shadow and Sorin sparring.)

Alicia: *Also realizes this* "Just like that, going with the flow of the moment.... Ah, Dusk. He had an axe in hand...when people wield weapons like that indoors, it's usually not with the best of intentions in mind."

Anon: *appears* What? I'm always carrying at least one weapon *does a fancy twirl trick with Killer Axe*

Ace: "Go figure...hey there's Dan and....a battle?"

Anon: For just these occasions! Let's go then!

(I'm a bad person. I want someone to ask if Dusk would freakout as much if it was Kat barging in.)

Poly scratched his chin, trying to remember what Dusk was talking about... but nothing came to him. "Nope. Nothing. And besides... even if I did do what you say I did, you wouldn't mind as much if it was a certain Rally Goddess who would've barged in on you, now would you?"

Anon: *appears* What? I'm always carrying at least one weapon *does a fancy twirl trick with Killer Axe*

Anon: For just these occasions! Let's go then!

(Anon, they're in two VERY DIFFERENT locations…)

Poly scratched his chin, trying to remember what Dusk was talking about... but nothing came to him. "Nope. Nothing. And besides... even if I did do what you say I did, you wouldn't mind as much if it was a certain Rally Goddess who would've barged in on you, now would you?"

(Poly, I love you.)

Poly I hate you you're fired as my bro

Dusk paused for a second. He had absolutely no counter argument to this. He knew, however, that staying silent is the worst thing to do in a situation like this "Uh... A man... likes his privacy, Poly... Depending on the mood, I might have told her to leave me alone..."

OK, im just gonna say this now

I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHER CHARACTERS INTERFERING IN THIS SKIRMISH

Right...

Listed Enemies: 4 Assassins

8 Berserkers

2 Falcoknights

1 Dark Flier

3 Annas: 1 Trickster, 1 Sage, 1 Sniper

Listed Allies:

Ishtar: Weapon: Mjonir (gives +20 Skill and +10 Speed)

Skills:Vantage, Adept, Astra, Tomefaire, Magic +2

Camus: Weapon: Gradivus

Skills: Luna, Aegis, Galeforce, Lancebreaker, Outdoor Fighter

Eldigan: Weapon: Mystletainn (Gives +20 Skill and + 10 resistance)

Skills: Swordfaire, Charm, Defender, Aegis, Outdoor Fighter

Kempf: Thoron, Brave Sword

Skills: Lifetaker, Quickburn, Athema, Vengeance, Tomefaire