• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly I hate you you're fired as my bro

Dusk paused for a second. He had absolutely no counter argument to this. He knew, however, that staying silent is the worst thing to do in a situation like this "Uh... A man... likes his privacy, Poly... Depending on the mood, I might have told her to leave me alone..."

You can't fire me

Poly smirked, something he typically only saved for when he had somebody on the ropes in an argument. "Uh-huh... or maybe you'll full of shit and would've invited her in for some bathtime shenanigans."

I REGRET LESS THAN NOTHING

speaking of spotty timing, god dammit people

(so sorry, I was making dinner^^; Just tell me when to have Camus speak.)

Poly looked at Alicia with some sense of confusion still, since he legitimately could not think of reasons why Dusk would be mad at him. "Eh, go nuts, but I don't see why you think he's pissed at me..."

Storming through the halls he eventually caught up with Alicia and Poly. He gripped his axe even tighter, in rage. "Hello there, Khan. Mind explaining why you interrupted me during my bath? I'm pretty sure I hung the 'occupied' sign on the door"

Alicia: "Thank you. *approaches Dusk* Dusk, may I have a moment to understand why it is you're so angry? I may be able to help you soothe your rage...if you'd let me see the incident through your eyes."

Edited by Ace Tactician

(Kempf is a Mage knight darn it.)

"Lady Ishtar, is there a problem?"

"Loosing focus is bad you know."

(Camus is Gold. Eldigan is Orange.)

Camus can't be gold because Gold is what im using for Ishtar

"I'm sorry, but a civilian in which I've become acquainted with just called my name. But...why is he here.?"

Dan rushed past all the enemy Risen and got to the small group. "Need help?"

"Dan, this is hardly the time for joking around. Run, this is our fight."

"I have a vendetta against Annas as well, you know. Let me fight."

"...*sigh*...Very well."

OK, im just gonna say this now

I DO NOT WANT ANY OTHER CHARACTERS INTERFERING IN THIS SKIRMISH

Right...

Listed Enemies: 4 Assassins

8 Berserkers

2 Falcoknights

1 Dark Flier

3 Annas: 1 Trickster, 1 Sage, 1 Sniper

Listed Allies:

Ishtar: Weapon: Mjonir (gives +20 Skill and +10 Speed)

Skills:Vantage, Adept, Astra, Tomefaire, Magic +2

Camus: Weapon: Gradivus

Skills: Luna, Aegis, Galeforce, Lancebreaker, Outdoor Fighter

Eldigan: Weapon: Mystletainn (Gives +20 Skill and + 10 resistance)

Skills: Swordfaire, Charm, Defender, Aegis, Outdoor Fighter

Kempf: Thoron, Brave Sword

Skills: Lifetaker, Quickburn, Athema, Vengeance, Tomefaire

Oh. Lame.

​Walking past, Yuffie smirked. "It's obvious, no? He liiiiiiiiiiiiiikes you!"

Breezy walks past and enters the conversation.

"Oh, and Poly was the one accusing me of being on the other side....

Care to explain...?"

You can't fire me

Poly smirked, something he typically only saved for when he had somebody on the ropes in an argument. "Uh-huh... or maybe you'll full of shit and would've invited her in for some bathtime shenanigans."

I REGRET LESS THAN NOTHING

</3

Dusk blinked at the Khan a a few times. [Did he just say that?..] "I doubt it. Unlike some apes in this army, I'm not filthy minded. Now stay still while I cleave you in half with this ax-" He cut himself due to what Alicia said

Alicia: "Thank you. *approaches Dusk* Dusk, may I have a moment to understand why it is you're so angry? I may be able to help you soothe your rage...if you'd let me see the incident through your eyes."

"... I went for a bath, and as I was bathing this idiot thought it would be funny to barge in uninvited"

"... Why doesn't this surprise me?"

Heavy_breathing_cat.jpeg

Care to explain...?"

573px-Breathing_intensifies.jpg

(And besides, they don't know that yet because we never sent in our C support yet)

and of course Ace Tactician leaves when the skirmish is starting up...anyone else wanna take control of Camus?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

she's online bro

Care to explain...?"

"From what I've heard, Dusk was having a bath, when Poly barged into the room, and claims to have not noticed the 'occupied' sign. I don't really know how to feel about it all."

Edited by YayForYuffie

"From what I've heard, Dusk was having a bath, when Poly barged into the room, and claims to have not noticed the 'occupied' sign. Now he's breathing really loudly, and making eyes at me. I don't really know how to feel about it all."

(...that wasn't in character)

"From what I've heard, Dusk was having a bath, when Poly barged into the room, and claims to have not noticed the 'occupied' sign. Now he's breathing really loudly, and making eyes at me. I don't really know how to feel about it all."

"Okay then....

Tensions are rising then...

Who's making the food so we can have dinner theater..?"

</3

Dusk blinked at the Khan a a few times. [Did he just say that?..] "I doubt it. Unlike some apes in this army, I'm not filthy minded. Now stay still while I cleave you in half with this ax-" He cut himself due to what Alicia said

"... I went for a bath, and as I was bathing this idiot thought it would be funny to barge in uninvited"

"... Why doesn't this surprise me?"

Alicia: "I did gather that from your talk with Poly earlier. Didn't you stop to think it might have been an honest mistake? From your tone of voice, you sound embarrassed from feeling exposed."

and of course Ace Tactician leaves when the skirmish is starting up...anyone else wanna take control of Camus?

(I'm right here, or do I just RP as Camus? *kinda lost atm*)

Edited by Ace Tactician

Alicia: "I did gather that from your talk with Poly earlier. Didn't you stop to think it might have been an honest mistake? From your tone of voice, you feel embarrassed from feeling exposed."

(I'm right here, or do I just RP as Camus? *kinda lost atm*)

yes you RP as Camus

Poly's eyes were the ones that were beginning to flare up at the accusations. "Oh, to fuck with this." he growled, stomping off, forgetting that he was still holding Alicia's hand, gripping it tighter as he walked down the hall.

Alicia: "I did gather that from your talk with Poly earlier. Didn't you stop to think it might have been an honest mistake? From your tone of voice, you sound embarrassed from feeling exposed."

Poly's eyes were the ones that were beginning to flare up at the accusations. "Oh, to fuck with this." he growled, stomping off, forgetting that he was still holding Alicia's hand, gripping it tighter as he walked down the hall.

"I..." He hadn't actually thought of that scenario. He was blinded by rage and didn't think of other possibilities. He then notices Poly walk away, holding Alicia's hand as he does so. "... That man REALLY can't make his mind up, can we?.. And I'm the bad one..."