Sorin

i guess...well, i dont think im gonna get another chance to do this, because Kat and Ace are catching up to Dan

(You can do it in the PM and we just find you in the aftermath, you know.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Say what you will. Deny it even. Would you rather live in a peaceful lie or painful truth? Remember that."

"None of it matters. I am not Shadowfrost Zenbiniar. I am Jxemas Zenbiniar. Lie or truth doesn't matter to me. Only the things that are dearest to me..."

After his battle with Breezy he realised that he should've been spending his time trying to find Dan. He had no idea where he was, though. With Breezy's arrow through his shoulder, he ran out of the castle and just ran into the endless deserts of Plegia, hoping to find him

(I must've missed this)

(I really did like that skirmish idea....)

Alicia gave a small yelp at this sudden action, though the feeling she got from it...(Warm...almost peaceful. I feel like I can forget my troubles, even if it's just for a moment.) Alicia buried her face in Poly's shoulder pushing her glasses up on her face, not wanting to be disturbed. For this was one moment where it was okay to show emotions.

(Here you go^^ Gonna throw in a surprise for them later, eheheheh...)

"None of it matters. I am not Shadowfrost Zenbiniar. I am Jxemas Zenbiniar. Lie or truth doesn't matter to me. Only the things that are dearest to me..."

"No you aren't... I'm thinking you are something else... a rein-....Nevermind. Apologies."

After his battle with Breezy he realised that he should've been spending his time trying to find Dan. He had no idea where he was, though. With Breezy's arrow through his shoulder, he ran out of the castle and just ran into the endless deserts of Plegia, hoping to find him

Is it the same arm that has been suffering this whole time?

"No you aren't... I'm thinking you are something else... a rein-....Nevermind. Apologies."

"I need time to think.......I'll be off."

(Time to do my special conversation with myself. The I have an Epiphany one. The one that Sephiroth had.)

Raising his muffler he ventured further into the desert. [... Huh... Huh... Huh?.. Oh, the arrow is still in my shoulder] Stopping, he takes out the arrow with all of his strength. "Gah!. Oh Naga, that hurt..." [but I got to find him] After a moment or two to himself, he carried on walking into the desert

No. My left arm was injured first. Breezy got me through the right shoulder

Raising his muffler he ventured further into the desert. [... Huh... Huh... Huh?.. Oh, the arrow is still in my shoulder] Stopping, he takes out the arrow with all of his strength. "Gah!. Oh Naga, that hurt..." [but I got to find him] After a moment or two to himself, he carried on walking into the desert

No. My left arm was injured first. Breezy got me through the right shoulder

At this rate you will have both arms amputated. And archer without arms...*sigh*

At this rate you will have both arms amputated. And archer without arms...*sigh*

(Uh… that's a little harsh, isn't it? I'd be yelling at them more for using real arrows to spar. Amputation is a… big last resort thing. Still, Dusk, there ARE other limbs to cripple.)

Edited by Kat

[spoiler=This is the specialness.]"....Just now. Is this what I am? Why do I have the Shadowblade? Why can I only wield it? None of it makes sense.....Gah. Prologue (Poem)
When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting
Act I (Poem)
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess
We seek it thus, and take to the sky
Ripples form on the water's surface
The wandering soul knows no rest.
Act II (Poem)
There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh
Act III (Poem)
My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
Act IV (Poem)
My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left, the bow of the goddess
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber
Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at world's end
The wind sails over the water's surface
Quietly, but surely
Act V (Poem)
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
This poem represents three. Maybe just maybe.... I had an Epiphany....If Shadowfrost truly wanted peace why did he do the things he did. Unless....No. If I am truly him than that would make no sense. But I have no memories. This could result in the thing of me being him......Yes. It makes sense. Why is it the only thing I remember is my servitude in Valm? And the fact I only know that Angie and Gulasca are my siblings....What I remember is that he had three parts. Good bad and Neutral. Does that mean we are three people designed to be his three wholes? This makes sense but no proof. I can think about this all day. Maybe I am him. Maybe I'm not. I'll figure it out later..."

(Uh… that's a little harsh, isn't it? I'd be yelling at them more of using real arrows to spar.)

We're not using real arrows... as of now. Breezy's going through... lets call it "character development"

Trudging along in the desert with his hand on his shoulder the hot weather and the intense winds were making it very hard for him to navigate. "Ngh..." He moves his hand from his shoulder and sees that the middle of his glove was no longer blue, but red. [Damn it... Should've spoken to a healer first... It's a bit late now... I just got to find him...]

(To everyone who said Breezy was sane:

Wait 'til you read this)

(Uh oh.)

(Dan, you never answered my question.)

Edited by Kat

We're not using real arrows... as of now. Breezy's going through... lets call it "character development"

Trudging along in the desert with his hand on his shoulder the hot weather and the intense winds were making it very hard for him to navigate. "Ngh..." He moves his hand from his shoulder and sees that the middle of his glove was no longer blue, but red. [Damn it... Should've spoken to a healer first... It's a bit late now... I just got to find him...]

NNNOOOOO DUSK!!!

Also Jxemas is in denial.