• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Okay, at this point, I'm going to assume that Dan doesn't want to be found yet, so I think I'll just have Kat head back for now. And yell at Dusk.)

*finally stops running* "Damn it. Where the hell can he be?"

Edited by Kat

Dusk has been out here for a good hour or so now, hoping to find his lost comrade. [... I won't... last much longer... out here... But I... I can't turn back until I find him... Ugh] Trying to stop the bleeding he had just placed his hand back over the wound. He couldn't do much else, after all. [Heh... Oh I'm such a fool...]

[spoiler=This is the specialness.]"....Just now. Is this what I am? Why do I have the Shadowblade? Why can I only wield it? None of it makes sense.....Gah. Prologue (Poem)

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end

The goddess descends from the sky

Wings of light and dark spread afar

She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Act I (Poem)

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the Goddess

We seek it thus, and take to the sky

Ripples form on the water's surface

The wandering soul knows no rest.

Act II (Poem)

There is no hate, only joy

For you are beloved by the goddess

Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds

Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul

Pride is lost

Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

Act III (Poem)

My friend, do you fly away now?

To a world that abhors you and I?

All that awaits you is a somber morrow

No matter where the winds may blow

My friend, your desire

Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess

Even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return

Act IV (Poem)

My friend, the fates are cruel

There are no dreams, no honor remains

The arrow has left, the bow of the goddess

My soul, corrupted by vengeance

Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey

In my own salvation

And your eternal slumber

Legend shall speak

Of sacrifice at world's end

The wind sails over the water's surface

Quietly, but surely

Act V (Poem)

Even if the morrow is barren of promises

Nothing shall forestall my return

To become the dew that quenches the land

To spare the sands, the seas, the skies

I offer thee this silent sacrifice

This poem represents three. Maybe just maybe.... I had an Epiphany....If Shadowfrost truly wanted peace why did he do the things he did. Unless....No. If I am truly him than that would make no sense. But I have no memories. This could result in the thing of me being him......Yes. It makes sense. Why is it the only thing I remember is my servitude in Valm? And the fact I only know that Angie and Gulasca are my siblings....What I remember is that he had three parts. Good bad and Neutral. Does that mean we are three people designed to be his three wholes? This makes sense but no proof. I can think about this all day. Maybe I am him. Maybe I'm not. I'll figure it out later..."

whoa. The poem added a lot of flare into this. Props Shadow

(Okay, at this point, I'm going to assume that Dan doesn't want to be found yet, so I think I'll just have Kat head back for now. And yell at Dusk.)

*finally stops running* "Damn it. Where the hell can he be?"

Ace:"If he's not here, he must be farther out inbetween the Shepherds Fortress and here. I have a feeling we will find him. But only when he wishes to be found. Yes, I'm right behind you, Kat." Edited by Ace Tactician

Poly looked at Alicia burying her face into his shoulder, seeing the look on her face as he did so, realizing that she had some sort of special feelings for him... and, thinking about it now, there was something about her that captivated him, but he couldn't put his finger on just what exactly it was.

Edited by Polydeuces

Ace:"If he's not here, he must be farther out inbetween the Shepherds Fortress and here. I have a feeling we will find him. But only when he wishes to be found."

"Damn it." *sighs again* "Let's just go…" *notices something in the distance* "Is that… Dusk? I think that's his Fedora."

Poly looked at Alicia burying her face into his shoulder, seeing the look on her face as he did so, realizing that she had some sort of special feelings for her... and, thinking about it now, there was something about her that captivated him, but he couldn't put his finger on just what exactly it was.

(Were the bolded parts intentional?)

Edited by Kat

"Damn it." *sighs again* "Let's just go…" *notices something in the distance* "Is that… Dusk? I think that's his Fedora."

"Nnngh..." He looks up and sees two figures in the distance. "... I wonder if..." He stumbled and fell on the sandy surface, knees first, with his hand over his shoulder. [... So much pain... Ugh...]

(Haha. If the fort burns down and I have a burning flames scene, don't blame me.)

Funny. I'll Omnislash you to hell afterwards

(I heard this song live BTW)

Zelda and this? Lucky...

(You are NOT destroying the headquarters.)

Seconded. Worked too damn hard to get it.

​*sighs* "Better head back. …I'm not even carrying a dagger." *turns and walks back* "You coming, Ace?"

I think you should find your lover before he dies or something.

Thank you.

Also is it bad that I'm listening to Vector to the Heavens and wishing I hadn't drop the piano earlier in life? The song is beautiful...

"Nnngh..." He looks up and sees two figures in the distance. "... I wonder if..." He stumbled and fell on the sandy surface, knees first, with his hand over his shoulder. [... So much pain... Ugh...]

NO DUSK

WHAT ABOUT THE BROMANCE