• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Funny. I'll Omnislash you to hell afterwards

Zelda and this? Lucky...

Seconded. Worked too damn hard to get it.

I think you should find your lover before he dies or something.

Thank you.

Also is it bad that I'm listening to Vector to the Heavens and wishing I hadn't drop the piano earlier in life? The song is beautiful...

(Sorin, look up Video Games Live.

I went to that and it was awesome)

"Nnngh..." He looks up and sees two figures in the distance. "... I wonder if..." He stumbled and fell on the sandy surface, knees first, with his hand over his shoulder. [... So much pain... Ugh...]

*runs up, faster when she sees the blood* "Dusk?"

(Also, brb. Dinner)

Edited by Kat

[spoiler=Breezy and Dusk - Bow-off]Dusk: "... Maybe we should go somewhere a bit less... crowded first though, yes?"

Breezy: "Fine....

Don't want people to see you fail utterly...?"

Dusk: "I don't want to embarrass you, Breezy. That's all"

Breezy: You make me laugh...

Need I remind you I'm a soldier before all this....

Dusk: "And I've been training how to use weapons since I was about 9... This talk is getting us nowhere... Shall we?"

Breezy: And fight we shall.... Who gets the first strike...?

Dusk: "I'm a gentleman." He steps back a few paces. "... Your move"

Breezy: And gentlemen don't win wars... You need all the help you can get....
*backs up*

After you

Dusk: He sighs. "Alright then... Don't blink or you'll miss it!" Notching an arrow into his practice bow, he fired it towards Breezy

Breezy: Does no good to tell the enemy you're gonna fire at them...

*dodges*
Heh...

*shoots arrow and your feet*

Dusk "Just testing you, pal!" He sidesteps and fires off two more arrows, one after another

Breezy: "Testing.... You're funny you know that...?"

*shoots them out of the air*
Just lettin' you know, anything can happen...
Anythin-.....
Stay away from her, you idiot...! Stay AWAY!!

*launches a flurry of arrows*

Dusk: "Ha- whoa!" He takes a huge side step, somehow managing to dodge the flurry of arrows. "Damn, someone's serious! Alright then..." He fires a bunch of arrows. "Lets see how you like it when I play rough!"

Breezy: *dodges all of them*

I swear if you touch her, you'll be dead like all the rest of 'em!!
JUST STAY AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!! DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO TREAT ME AND HER LIKE THIS!!!

*launches an arrow right at your hand*

Dusk: He ducks, barely dodging the arrow. "Goddamn Breezy you're tak- wait... Her?.. Breezy, are you alright?"

Breezy: War is a serious problem... Why do you think I joined this freaking army...

And she was the only one to believe in me, so I refuse to let you harm her...!

*launches arrow at your *right* shoulder*

Dusk: "Breezy what are you- GAH!" He took a huge step back, as the force of the arrow that just hit his shoulder was tremendous. "AGH... God... dammit Breezy... The hell... is wrong with you?"

Breezy: Ugh..... Oh crap Dusk what happened..?!

Who hit you...? And why do I feel like something happened...

Dusk: "YOU BLOODY HIT ME! You went on about "her" and went crazy... I've never seen you so lost in thought befo-..." He cocked his head a bit and looked past Breezy, with a concerned look on his face. "Lost?.. Oh crap, DAN!" Pushing past Breezy he stormed through the castle and made his way towards the entrance. "Crap crap crap I completely forgot about Dan. Oh where the bloody hell is he?"

Breezy: God dammit..... Cedric you ass....

Uhh good luck....

And this is when Kat is gonna kill me, at least I'll be with her....

*runs up, faster when she sees the blood* "Dusk?"

(Also, brb. Dinner)

He struggled to look up upon hearing a voice he couldn't make out. "Ka- Kat is that you?.. Oh thank Naga..." He collapses onto the sand. [i'm safe now... Or at least, safe enough to rest...]

Poly looked at Alicia burying her face into his shoulder, seeing the look on her face as he did so, realizing that she had some sort of special feelings for him... and, thinking about it now, there was something about her that captivated him, but he couldn't put his finger on just what exactly it was.

It happened in a flash. The sudden flood of the most recent event Poly had that day, Alicia saw it with her own eyes, through the Khans as he recalled it. "What in-- It's the castle through Poly's eyes. Was this when he..." What Alicia saw next caused her to grip the Khan's coat very tightly as the recent memory unfolded and Alicia felt the sheer feeling of embarassment Poly felt in the same moment. "KYAAAAH! Don't show me that! Stop! I command you! Curse the empath nature of my power to sync with other's emotions!"

"Damn it." *sighs again* "Let's just go…" *notices something in the distance* "Is that… Dusk? I think that's his Fedora."

Ace: "It is Dusk...and he looks wounded." *Runs after Kat*

Funny. I'll Omnislash you to hell afterwards

Zelda and this? Lucky...

Seconded. Worked too damn hard to get it.

I think you should find your lover before he dies or something.

Thank you.

Also is it bad that I'm listening to Vector to the Heavens and wishing I hadn't drop the piano earlier in life? The song is beautiful...

(You don't have the power to kill me Sorin. Only Cloud does.)

Poly backed off in shock as Alicia started to yell and scream, something about her ability to sync with the emotions of others. "Oy, Ducky! What's wrong? Why are you freaking out like that?"

Poly backed off in shock as Alicia started to yell and scream, something about her ability to sync with the emotions of others. "Oy, Ducky! What's wrong? Why are you freaking out like that?"

Alicia:"Huff, huff...I...I...I saw the incident with the Dusk and the bathing rooms. I felt...embarassed as you did at that same moment... I can...connect with the feelings of others...only if...one allows me to do so..."

(Sorin, look up Video Games Live.

I went to that and it was awesome)

I want to go now...

[spoiler=Breezy and Dusk - Bow-off]Dusk: "... Maybe we should go somewhere a bit less... crowded first though, yes?"

Breezy: "Fine....

Don't want people to see you fail utterly...?"

Dusk: "I don't want to embarrass you, Breezy. That's all"

Breezy: You make me laugh...

Need I remind you I'm a soldier before all this....

Dusk: "And I've been training how to use weapons since I was about 9... This talk is getting us nowhere... Shall we?"

Breezy: And fight we shall.... Who gets the first strike...?

Dusk: "I'm a gentleman." He steps back a few paces. "... Your move"

Breezy: And gentlemen don't win wars... You need all the help you can get....

*backs up*

After you

Dusk: He sighs. "Alright then... Don't blink or you'll miss it!" Notching an arrow into his practice bow, he fired it towards Breezy

Breezy: Does no good to tell the enemy you're gonna fire at them...

*dodges*

Heh...

*shoots arrow and your feet*

Dusk "Just testing you, pal!" He sidesteps and fires off two more arrows, one after another

Breezy: "Testing.... You're funny you know that...?"

*shoots them out of the air*

Just lettin' you know, anything can happen...

Anythin-.....

Stay away from her, you idiot...! Stay AWAY!!

*launches a flurry of arrows*

Dusk: "Ha- whoa!" He takes a huge side step, somehow managing to dodge the flurry of arrows. "Damn, someone's serious! Alright then..." He fires a bunch of arrows. "Lets see how you like it when I play rough!"

Breezy: *dodges all of them*

I swear if you touch her, you'll be dead like all the rest of 'em!!

JUST STAY AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!! DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO TREAT ME AND HER LIKE THIS!!!

*launches an arrow right at your hand*

Dusk: He ducks, barely dodging the arrow. "Goddamn Breezy you're tak- wait... Her?.. Breezy, are you alright?"

Breezy: War is a serious problem... Why do you think I joined this freaking army...

And she was the only one to believe in me, so I refuse to let you harm her...!

*launches arrow at your *right* shoulder*

Dusk: "Breezy what are you- GAH!" He took a huge step back, as the force of the arrow that just hit his shoulder was tremendous. "AGH... God... dammit Breezy... The hell... is wrong with you?"

Breezy: Ugh..... Oh crap Dusk what happened..?!

Who hit you...? And why do I feel like something happened...

Dusk: "YOU BLOODY HIT ME! You went on about "her" and went crazy... I've never seen you so lost in thought befo-..." He cocked his head a bit and looked past Breezy, with a concerned look on his face. "Lost?.. Oh crap, DAN!" Pushing past Breezy he stormed through the castle and made his way towards the entrance. "Crap crap crap I completely forgot about Dan. Oh where the bloody hell is he?"

Breezy: God dammit..... Cedric you ass....

Uhh good luck....

And this is when Kat is gonna kill me, at least I'll be with her....

He struggled to look up upon hearing a voice he couldn't make out. "Ka- Kat is that you?.. Oh thank Naga..." He collapses onto the sand. [i'm safe now... Or at least, safe enough to rest...]

Well done Brokuni/Breezy. I liked that little exchange.

(You don't have the power to kill me Sorin. Only Cloud does.)

...Clouds are in the sky and I'm Sorin. Pretty sure I can. #B.S.LogicFTW

(Where should I put such a thing? Here or in the Roleplaying section.....)

RPing section. Don't contest us for dominance. Especially since I kinda want to see what it is about.

No credit for me? I'll just cry in the corner then

You ignored my post about finding Tiltyu(Love her. New Fav. Waifu). Stay in that corner with your bleeding shoulder.

You ignored my post about finding Tiltyu(Love her. New Fav. Waifu). Stay in that corner with your bleeding shoulder.

Waifus aren't things you can replace whenever you want! I will! I don't want you near my wound, it might catch your stupid