• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I just arrived after finding all the light runes I could for wherever we relocate. Who's in command? Dusk or Carter?"

Dusk looks behind for a brief second, and notices Kat... he then turns his head back

"So the rally woman finally appears" he says quietly, completely oblivious to the fact that most of his men disobeyed him

"And where have you been Goddess?" he yells, still annoyed about the fact Poly disobeyed him

"THIS IS FOR THEM!" The anger and sadness was beginning to show in this face and words as he fired many more arrows, skewering the Risen bodies

As Dusk was firing volley after volley into the Risen horde, Poly was left solely with the Conqueror. He rushed forward, slashing at him with Armads, which left both horse and rider in some pain, but clearly not enough.

"Ugh... no wonder this guy was the former emperor of Valm..." Poly snarled as Walhart swung his axe at him to no avail, as Poly sidestepped the swing. He searched for a weak point in his armour... 'There must be... something... there!' he spotted a small opening in the Conqueror's armour, just above the heart. He cocked back his axe, ready to finish the job. "Time for the showdown!" he cried out as he plunged Armads right through the hulking man's red armour, the force flinging him right off of his horse and to the ground below. Poly chose not to do anything more to him; he was a fallen man once more. "Heh... looks like I've had my fill." he mused to himself before feeling around in his pocket. 'Ah... there it is.'

He tossed an Elixir towards Dusk. "I've had my fun... my past offer still stands, though. Die, and I'll bring you back just to bury you myself." Poly shouted as he strode off, waiting for the hell behind him to end soon.

"Breathe me in, breathe me out"

"No stop until the morning"

"You know I'm ready for it, FOR IT, FOR IT, YEAH!"

"The music's got me!"

"You know I'm ready for it, for it, YEAH!"

"*CLAP*, *CLAP*, *CLAP*"

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE!"

"And where have you been Goddess?" he yells, still annoyed about the fact Poly disobeyed him

"Did Silvia not tell you? I'd gone into my Convoy to hunt for more Light Runes to place at our headquarters. I think I've managed to get upwards of 300, with more in there if needed. Speaking of which, does anyone need items? Elixirs? Bandages?"

"Now that I have captured your attention, I wanna steal you for rhythm and affection"

"SHOW ME HOW YOU MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION"

" OH OH CAN WE TAKE IT NICE AND SLOW SLOW. GET DOWN AND DROP IT LOW"

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG"

"If you want me, I'm accepting applications. So long as we can keep this record on rotation. You know I'm good with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

"Breathe me in, breathe me out, SO AMAZING!"

"YOU KNOW I'M READY FOR IT"

"THE MUSIC'S GOT ME GOING"

"NO STOP UNTIL THE MORNING"

"YOU KNOW READY FOR IT, FOR IT, FOR IT, FOR IT!"

"...."

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG -ONG -ONG YEAH BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"Now that I have captured your attention, I wanna steal you for rhythm and affection"

"SHOW ME HOW YOU MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION"

" OH OH CAN WE TAKE IT NICE AND SLOW SLOW. GET DOWN AND DROP IT LOW"

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG"

"If you want me, I'm accepting applications. So long as we can keep this record on rotation. You know I'm good with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

"Breathe me in, breathe me out, SO AMAZING!"

"YOU KNOW I'M READY FOR IT"

"THE MUSIC'S GOT ME GOING"

"NO STOP UNTIL THE MORNING"

"YOU KNOW READY FOR IT, FOR IT, FOR IT, FOR IT!"

"...."

"I JUST WANNA FEEL YOUR BODY RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

"ALL NIGHT LONG BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG -ONG -ONG YEAH BABY SLOW DOWN THIS SONG"

Damn am I gla my brother is not here

"Did Silvia not tell you? I'd gone into my Convoy to hunt for more Light Runes to place at our headquarters. I think I've managed to get upwards of 300, with more in there if needed. Speaking of which, does anyone need items? Elixirs? Bandages?"

Light runes? Dusk's eyes lit up

"Use them and form a barrier behind me! I want none of us besides Ace and I fighting here..." He didn't want anybody here, just him and Ace. They were prepared to give it their all, and nobody was going to stop them

"... And... somebody help Carter. The imbecile has gone a bit crazy"

Poly was just about to leave before he heard the din coming from the battlefield. He turned back towards the field and saw a clearly out of her damn mind Carter blaring... something from an odd device. It did seem to be covering the others' tracks as they were leaving, so he chose not to say anything against it.

"Heh... I hope you lot know what you're doing, Carter... come on, Anon. If we're headed out, we may as well go now." he said, swivelling back around and marching along back to the company's fortress.

"... I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong."

"To crash the critics saying: 'Is it right, or is it wrong?'"

"If only fame had an IV, baby could I bear?"

"Being away from you, I found the vain, put it in here!"

"I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE."

"I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE-PLAUSE. LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE-PLAUSE."

"Live for the, WAY THAT YOU CHEER AND SCREAM FOR ME, the APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!"

"GIVE ME THAT THING THAT I LOVE! (Turn the lights on!)"

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP MAKE 'EM TOUCH! (Make it real loud!)"

"A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E"

"A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E"

"Use them and form a barrier behind me! I want none of us besides Ace and I fighting here..." He didn't want anybody here, just him and Ace. They were prepared to give it their all, and nobody was going to stop them

"...If you want me to do that, you have to promise that neither you nor Ace will sacrifice yourselves. Heroic sacrifices are far too boring."

"... I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong."

"To crash the critics saying: 'Is it right, or is it wrong?'"

"If only fame had an IV, baby could I bear?"

"Being away from you, I found the vain, put it in here!"

"I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE."

"I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE-PLAUSE. LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE-PLAUSE."

"Live for the, WAY THAT YOU CHEER AND SCREAM FOR ME, the APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE!"

"A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E"

"A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E"

Edited by Carter

"Dusk, as a commander,you are doing the right thing for us. However, as the Hero-King of ages past, I refuse to allow you two to risk yourselves here! No one shall be left behind!!" *uses Falchion to heal myself*

Edited by Hero-King

As Poly continued on towards the company's stronghold, the din from Carter's device was becoming abnormally louder. Poly frowned; just what the hell was that woman doing?

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a jingling, almost as if it were coins. Poly then realized that this path was dangerous... too much so for the others to traverse safely, despite their skill and strength. "Anon, go ahead of me and double back around... warn any others that try taking this path that it's not safe right now." Poly ordered as the two headed back towards the field. It was just a gut feeling without any proof behind it, but it was not one that he was willing to ignore right now.

Carter's odd device was starting to give Crizix a bad headache...She turned to Breezy. "I won't be able to concentrate on my magic like this...and they seem to be handling this well...I think it would be best if I retreated..." She turned around a bit regretfully and started walking back to base...