• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

No. It's completely different. Don't judge me. And Shadowed War was on my mind. Unless using Holy War could be any better.

It looks complicated to sign up for. So many specifications..... and it doesnt help that I've never done any of the GBA games

Poly wasn't sure where to go with this now. He had Alicia right in front of him, and was more than willing to express himself right then and there, but a part of him just didn't know if this was the right time. But he steeled himself and went on with his expression. "You see, Alicia... I've been through hell for the last few years." he began, dipping his head down slightly. "Even before this whole conflict began, my wife was killed by the Risen... her body devoured and torn asunder by those hellish beasts, and the Annas came in and took the rest of what I had... I thought I'd lost everything."

He gave himself a moment to make sure he maintained his composure, then continued on as he gazed deep into Alicia's eyes. "But now I realize that I have something worth living for now. Something that I want to keep in my life as long as I can. I think at this point, you know what... or who... that is." he said, deciding he would say no more. Rather, he leaned in and gave Alicia a kiss, the first he'd given anyone in a long time.

(you may now begin planning for the wedding)

(Would you like a Feroxi wedding or a Ylissian wedding? I can do others at request if you'd like)

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

As far as I'm aware? Out in the middle of the hall, basically.

"Man, I have got to stop doing mental and physical battles in the same day. My head it splitting itself apart... I'll push through it for the sake of the others though." I was walking down the hall when I heard what sounded like talking. 'Who is that?...Poly? And... Alicia?....Should I stay?'

"Man, I have got to stop doing mental and physical battles in the same day. My head it splitting itself apart... I'll push through it for the sake of the others though." I was walking down the hall when I heard what sounded like talking. 'Who is that?...Poly? And... Alicia?....Should I stay?'

(I'm I here right now?)

(Someone's not listening to Kat. tsktsk.)

(Waiting for Ace to reply.)

(Oki. …Damn what is this series of supports going to be about?)

(I'm back,)

*scene change to Plegia desert with Dusk passed out in Kat's arms as Ace finally finds the items she was hunting around for in her pockets, a concoction and a roll of banages. She then hands both items to Kat without wasting anymore time.*

Hearing Sorin's voice caused Alicia to frantically stumble over, which unfortunately made the whole situation even more awkward than it already was.

(Mwahahahahahaha! :evil: )

(I'm back,)

*scene change to Plegia desert with Dusk passed out in Kat's arms as Ace finally finds the items she was hunting around for in her pockets, a concoction and a roll of banages. She then hands both items to Kat without wasting anymore time.*

*strips Dusk of his shirt to bandage the deep wound on his shoulder* "Is… is our home under attack?"