Sorin

(hate to break it to ya, honey, but if Shadow!Kanji is reminding you of him, it probably means he likes dudes.)

I'm under the impression she has never played anything Persona related....

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(hate to break it to ya, honey, but if Shadow!Kanji is reminding you of him, it probably means he likes dudes.)

YOU SAYIN I LIKE DUDES?

Poly could only stand up, dumbfounded at what just happened. Not only had Sorin ruined his moment with Alicia, but now she had ran off and he had no idea where he could find her. "... Balls." he growled as he stomped off to find Alicia.

Alicia" *Outside the castle, gazing at the stars above* "....Uncle Jack, was I correct in leaving an moment like that? I...didn't know any logical ways to handle that sort of situation. *closes her eyes* If you were here now, Uncle...what would you tell me? Perhaps...Ace'll pop out here before I set off for the Shepherd fortress. *suddenly has another thought* Or is it better if I coordinate from here? ......How to proceed...."

I really want to just fast forward to the high point of the second arc right now

Cause I want to play this in my duel with Hardin:

Too epic

disregard the image

Edited by Hero-King

Poly ran out to the castle exterior, trying to find Alicia in an attempt to clear some things up. "Oy, Ducky! Are you out here?!" he called out, trying to make some sense of his actions towards her in the meantime.

Ace: *as she's walking back with Kat.* "Actually, my vision was a little clouded when I said that. It was Breezy, but he was under the impression someone he cared deeply about was alive and under attack."

​"…Breezy…" *glaring at the ground, obviously livid*

YOU SAYIN I LIKE DUDES?

Poly could only stand up, dumbfounded at what just happened. Not only had Sorin ruined his moment with Alicia, but now she had ran off and he had no idea where he could find her. "... Balls." he growled as he stomped off to find Alicia.

"Hmm, it appears the Shipping King has found his Queen. Good luck you two. Even despite my laughing, I'm rooting for you."

Cause I want to play this in my duel with Hardin:

Too epic

disregard the image

Nice. I'll probably need to find a song for my fight against Arvis. Suggestions?

Poly ran out to the castle exterior, trying to find Alicia in an attempt to clear some things up. "Oy, Ducky! Are you out here?!" he called out, trying to make some sense of his actions towards her in the meantime.

Alicia hear Poly's voice call out in the night, but wasn't sure how to explain it to him that she didn't know how to logically handle an embarrassing situation like that. Add on what Poly had just told her on top of all that, and Alicia never felt so lost for a logical course of action. Alicia pulled her Grandmaster coat closer in as she shivered out in the night air. (Ace, Dusk, anyone besides Sorin right now...where are you?)

​"…Breezy…" *glaring at the ground, obviously livid*

Ace: "....Kat, are you okay?"