• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Thanks! Have fun with your moment! Get her, Poly!" *heads inside*

(Are… you calling twilight a good love story?)

Poly continued to hold Alicia close to him even with Kat calling to them from below, fearing that if he let her go, she would get hurt just like Sumia did before her. "I don't care how you see yourself... to me... you're perfect..." Tears slowly began to well up in his eyes, though whether they were negative tears or tears of happiness was unclear.

Alicia grinned a little hearing Kat's words as she dashed inside, though Poly's words spoke clear like a song in the night. "You're scared of letting me go, is that why you're holding me so closely? You fear pain, much like I did seven years ago when I decided to cast my emotions away after suffering from heartache as a teenager. But...I can't feel what the source of that pain is, it's beyond the limit of my empathy. Is it something you don't wish to share just yet?"

Oh, please. I wouldn't wish that story on my worst enemy. So many things bungled.

​"Ace? You going in with me or you going to bug your sister?"

(I am SERIOUSLY interested in what that series of supports is like.)

Ace: "I'm going to leave Alicia alone, I'll come with you, Kat."

Ace: "I'm going to leave Alicia alone, I'll come with you, Kat."

"Okay. I guess we'd better report in and request a proper search party for Dan in the morning." *sighs* "Damn, he really went far off. The idiots. What were they thinking, letting an ally disappear that long?"

Right now. I'm not concrete certain with my threads set up, but the basic idea is you can either serve the Army/Navy of a world-wide empire or be a rebel, or a part of/ruler of a smaller independent nation.

Well first off, you might want to specify what the empire is trying to do. Then have the other nations fend for their selves, fight amongst each other, or band together against the empire. Personally, I'd rather be a rebel

Well first off, you might want to specify what the empire is trying to do. Then have the other nations fend for their selves, fight amongst each other, or band together against the empire. Personally, I'd rather be a rebel

What… are you talking about?

"Okay. I guess we'd better report in and request a proper search party for Dan in the morning." *sighs* "Damn, he really went far off. The idiots. What were they thinking, letting an ally disappear that long?"

Ace: "First banging against the walls before going to Mount Prism, then my brand briefly lights up then fades. I have a really bad feeling about Dan's disappearance. Something about it doesn't feel right..."

Ace: "First banging against the walls before going to Mount Prism, then my brand briefly lights up then fades. I have a really bad feeling about Dan's disappearance. Something about it doesn't feel right..."

"And no one went after him. What is wrong with this army? How are we going to stand up against the Annas if there isn't even concern for one's disappearance?"

Its for his RP thread idea. I'm trying to help him out

Then… wouldn't it be less messy (easier to keep track of, rather) in the PMs?

Edited by Kat

"And no one went after him. What is wrong with this army? How are we going to stand up against the Annas if there isn't even concern for one's disappearance?"

Ace: "I do have to agree with you there Kat. There has to be someone else who was there to know what happened exactly to cause Dan's disappearance."

Edited by Ace Tactician

(Maybe cause three people knew where he went?)

(It's not WHERE he went. It was that he disappeared in the FIRST PLACE.)

Ace: "I do have to agree with you there Kat. There has to be someone else who was there to know what happened exactly to cause Dan's disappearance."

"I'm more annoyed that no one seemed to care that he was gone in the first place, Ace. If there had been searching for him, but couldn't find him, that's one thing. Not looking at all? That's another? How long were we gone? A week? And NO ONE looked for him?" *obviously sarcastic now* "Great leadership there! Great camaraderie! Surely we'll instill fear into the Annas with such awesome unity!" *noticeably angry* "Maybe I ought to leave and return to my post as neutral warrior-priest."

I don't see why you're telling me that. It was just a small suggestion

(It just seemed like it would be easier to keep track of suggestions, and Anon's replies, in the PMs... I had no idea that it wasn't going to evolve into a conversation…)

Alicia grinned a little hearing Kat's words as she dashed inside, though Poly's words spoke clear like a song in the night. "You're scared of letting me go, is that why you're holding me so closely? You fear pain, much like I did seven years ago when I decided to cast my emotions away after suffering from heartache as a teenager. But...I can't feel what the source of that pain is, it's beyond the limit of my empathy. Is it something you don't wish to share just yet?"

Poly just squeezed even tighter to keep Alicia close to him. "It... it's painful. My past is not a pleasant one... though I held a throne, a crown of blades hung above my head just waiting for the chance to end my pitiful existence... but with you by my side, I feel like maybe the past is just that - past, and gone for good..."