Sorin

Anon: They aren't everything! Brave weapons have special designs so that they're more aerodynamic and can use the moment of the swing to attack in quick succession.

​"... That's true, but brave weapons are only about as strong as steel weapons."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

​"... That's true, but brave weapons are only about as strong as steel weapons."

Anon: True, but that's a lot stronger than a silver, especially because you have a higher chance of skill activation and critical hits, and can strike some foes down before they can counter.

Anon: True, but that's a lot stronger than a silver, especially because you have a higher chance of skill activation and critical hits, and can strike some foes down before they can counter.

"That's definitely true... say, Anon, what was that one axe- helswath, can you tell me about it?"

"Minerals?"

Isabelle: That they use in weapons.

Anon: They aren't everything! Brave weapons have special designs so that they're more aerodynamic and can use the moment of the swing to attack in quick succession.

Isabelle: Not knowing what source of mineral that they are made from.

Isabelle: Allowing you to strike twice before the enemy can make a move. :D

Isabelle: That they use in weapons.

Isabelle: Not knowing what source of mineral that they are made from.

Isabelle: Allowing you to strike twice before the enemy can make a move. :D

"I know what minerals are used for, ms Isabelle. I wonder though, what makes magic spells work? Like, how does Sericas (Serica's? might have been Celcia's) er... how does Serica's gale, the magic equivalent of a brave weapon, work in the first place, let alone let you strike twice?"

"That's definitely true... say, Anon, what was that one axe- helswath, can you tell me about it?"

Anon: heh, quite a bit! It's all stories though, which is why a mercenary like I own it. It basically goes that in early Jugdral, there were twelve warriors, with one of them, and axemen, passing down his skills and general lack of being a good person down to his descendants. He was said to be a man of iron, and that this axe grants the wielder similar resistance to physical attacks.

Also is it bad that I'm listening to Vector to the Heavens and wishing I hadn't drop the piano earlier in life? The song is beautiful...

I just listened to that there. It's a really nice piece!

(Jxemas's plot focuses around LOVELESS. The one reference no one seems to get.)

It's that Genesis guy who kept quoting the play.

...Shadow Kanji reminds you of...nevermind

Not really a good sign.

"I know what minerals are used for, ms Isabelle. I wonder though, what makes magic spells work? Like, how does Sericas (Serica's? might have been Celcia's) er... how does Serica's gale, the magic equivalent of a brave weapon, work in the first place, let alone let you strike twice?"

Celica's Gale.

And now -4 points for Sorin. Going down to 29

(Neither did I tbh. Right, I'll be sure to do so)

"And then we've got Sorin neglecting his duties to give himself FUCKING headaches and basically just destroy his body in a quest to be 'strong', neglecting bonding with the rest of us! He's the leader, damn it! DUSK has been doing better at being social, by Mila!"

(Sorry, Sorin! >< I know you're busy.)

(and until then, our A support isn't happening)

-2 points

Total: 27/60

...Thanks Kat... Thank you so much...*sigh*

Edited by Sorin

Poly's eyes widened from that revelation, considering what he had for this girl. She was unsure of whether or not she wanted to go home? Then... in that case... "Will you... will you stay here with me tonight?"

hehehehehehohehohohohohehehoheho

Considering she had fallen asleep in his arms, that question had automatically been answered. Alicia woke up on the roof of one of the sniper towers with Poly's arms still wrapped around her. "That's twice in a row now that I've spent the nights here. Frederick must be beside himself wondering what I'm doing." Alicia turned her attention to the still dozing Khan, "Sleeping out here will do him no good, it's best if I bring him to his room," Alicia groaned, heaving the Khan on her shoulder and slowly made her way inside. "Maybe Ace'll know where his room is at here. She ought to be waking up by now."

Kat just has to stop making me lose a day's progress in one go.

(Kat was calling you out with only Ace being witness!)

*Asleep in a chair in her room, with Dusk shirtless on the bed with a bandage around his shoulders.*

(Kat was calling you out with only Ace being witness!)

*Asleep in a chair in her room, with Dusk shirtless on the bed with a bandage around his shoulders.*

Argument invalid. Still lost points. And by that logic, you wouldn't know if I disobeyed you in the first place because I was talking to myself.

Alicia: *inside the castle carrying the still sleeping Poly*

Ace: "Morning Alicia, need a hand dragging Khan Poly to his room?"

Alicia: *nods* "Yes, I'd appreciate that very much. It's a little bit of a challenge trying to move with someone heavier than you on your shoulder."

Ace: "Right this way, sis."

Argument invalid. Still lost points. And by that logic, you wouldn't know if I disobeyed you in the first place because I was talking to myself.

(She can take a guess, you know. You weren't exactly all that eager to listen to her when she was scolding you about it.)

Edited by Kat

N-no... I'll deal with it... Kat just has to stop making me lose a day's progress in one go.

(I originally thought it was 50, tbh.)

It actually was, but I thought that was too small, considering he started at 30.

Also, you gain and lose points based off of how the Dreamers look at you as leader. If Kat wasn't so fed up, it could have been less

Edited by Hero-King